Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | user change
1 2
@Greyjoy

BMVagabond, and i dont see why it would be bc my pal (the one who changed from it) used it for like. 2 years.

unless the fact they used it is the reason its now unavailable :/
@Greyjoy

BMVagabond, and i dont see why it would be bc my pal (the one who changed from it) used it for like. 2 years.

unless the fact they used it is the reason its now unavailable :/
no_idea_this_is_for_flight_rising_by_underaptor-da7b6uc.png
@Haywoods

Nah, it shouldn't be because of that. People have changed their names to previously owned ones before (I remember people getting annoyed that the name they got was on pinglists that they kept getting pings for, because the old owner of them forgot to remove them from the lists).

Unless it's suddenly being flagged because of the 3rd, 4th and 5th letters, but that would be ridiculous even for FR's over the top censoring rules.

It might be worth using the Contact Us form to ask the admins directly.
@Haywoods

Nah, it shouldn't be because of that. People have changed their names to previously owned ones before (I remember people getting annoyed that the name they got was on pinglists that they kept getting pings for, because the old owner of them forgot to remove them from the lists).

Unless it's suddenly being flagged because of the 3rd, 4th and 5th letters, but that would be ridiculous even for FR's over the top censoring rules.

It might be worth using the Contact Us form to ask the admins directly.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@Greyjoy

thank you so much for your help!
@Greyjoy

thank you so much for your help!
no_idea_this_is_for_flight_rising_by_underaptor-da7b6uc.png
1 2