Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Skycat
1 2 3 4
@Wrecknrule @AntiFerret @Sadistic @Tserin

I'll be making a choice on offers by next Sunday, May 7th. If any of you need to change your offer, withdraw, etc, please inform me before then!

The dragon the Cat was also on is being given to a friend, so the cat is no longer attached to any dragon and is sitting in my vault.
@Wrecknrule @AntiFerret @Sadistic @Tserin

I'll be making a choice on offers by next Sunday, May 7th. If any of you need to change your offer, withdraw, etc, please inform me before then!

The dragon the Cat was also on is being given to a friend, so the cat is no longer attached to any dragon and is sitting in my vault.
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
@Count

I will definitely be withdrawing. I think I'd rather save up funds then sacrificing most of what I have. Good luck with your sale! :D
@Count

I will definitely be withdrawing. I think I'd rather save up funds then sacrificing most of what I have. Good luck with your sale! :D
TyYgOYZ.png
@Count
I Will Not be making any offers at this point due to circumstance and time constraints. Thank you for your consideration.
@Count
I Will Not be making any offers at this point due to circumstance and time constraints. Thank you for your consideration.
@Count Not sure if of interest but I could offer pure art, possibly 2x sunchaser (let's value them at 40KG each according to AH) so that's 80kG + some pieces from me?
@Count Not sure if of interest but I could offer pure art, possibly 2x sunchaser (let's value them at 40KG each according to AH) so that's 80kG + some pieces from me?
CVFvuiX.png
@Seenya Thanks for the offer, but your art isn't what I'm looking for. Best of luck!
@Seenya Thanks for the offer, but your art isn't what I'm looking for. Best of luck!
bonk
bonk
@Sadistic @Tserin

Thank you both for your offers. At this time I will be accepting Sadistic's offer.

Tserin I wish you the best of luck getting your Skycat!
@Sadistic @Tserin

Thank you both for your offers. At this time I will be accepting Sadistic's offer.

Tserin I wish you the best of luck getting your Skycat!
@Count
Thank you, and thanks for considering!
@Sadistic
Congrats on your cat!
@Count
Thank you, and thanks for considering!
@Sadistic
Congrats on your cat!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
awkward excitement because woo \o\ first KS item!

@Count thank you for yet another cat for my collection; Rian is a mess but he gets to keep a kitty forever

@Tserin Thanks! ;u;
awkward excitement because woo \o\ first KS item!

@Count thank you for yet another cat for my collection; Rian is a mess but he gets to keep a kitty forever

@Tserin Thanks! ;u;
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
1 2 3 4