Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Logging In
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
New one for me. I am currently on my Nook and Flight Rising is working fine. On my main computer - which is a laptop - I cannot get signed in correctly. I am using the correct password, but I'be tried twice and it still won'the work. Thank you for your help.
New one for me. I am currently on my Nook and Flight Rising is working fine. On my main computer - which is a laptop - I cannot get signed in correctly. I am using the correct password, but I'be tried twice and it still won'the work. Thank you for your help.
tumblr_inline_o1s846RIQP1scqkwj_500.png
I tried to log in, but a screen came up telling me to report that there has been a problem. When I came here, everything seemed to be working fine.
I tried to log in, but a screen came up telling me to report that there has been a problem. When I came here, everything seemed to be working fine.
tumblr_our8hfOuzy1wy5ljoo1_100.png
I just want to note that etch time I want to switch between using FR on my pc and phone, it logs me out and I have to relog. it's not a major issue, it's just a little annoying.. also if I happen to open an old tab where it's not logged in, it counts as an automatic logout or something, it's weird. I honestly prefer the old login, but it's not up to me.
just wanted to let you know~
I just want to note that etch time I want to switch between using FR on my pc and phone, it logs me out and I have to relog. it's not a major issue, it's just a little annoying.. also if I happen to open an old tab where it's not logged in, it counts as an automatic logout or something, it's weird. I honestly prefer the old login, but it's not up to me.
just wanted to let you know~
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
About every 1 out of 3 times I try to log in, an error page pops up and says that it was unable to log me in. I decided that it just started getting extremely annoying in my short-tempered state of me and to report it.

https://www1.flightrising.com/login

in /filters.php Line 16
About every 1 out of 3 times I try to log in, an error page pops up and says that it was unable to log me in. I decided that it just started getting extremely annoying in my short-tempered state of me and to report it.

in /filters.php Line 16
@Mutron

I got hit with this problem just a few minutes ago for the first time. I was on the site earlier today (around 15:00 FR Time) (on a Surface Tablet using Internet Explore), and didn't have a problem. But when I went back to the site at 19:35 FR time (still on a Surface Tablet with Internet Explorer), I was suddenly logged out. I had to hit the "Login" button, and that redirected me to a page that refreshed things...and suddenly I was logged in fully and things seem to be working....I hope this doesn't happen every time I leave the site?
@Mutron

I got hit with this problem just a few minutes ago for the first time. I was on the site earlier today (around 15:00 FR Time) (on a Surface Tablet using Internet Explore), and didn't have a problem. But when I went back to the site at 19:35 FR time (still on a Surface Tablet with Internet Explorer), I was suddenly logged out. I had to hit the "Login" button, and that redirected me to a page that refreshed things...and suddenly I was logged in fully and things seem to be working....I hope this doesn't happen every time I leave the site?
fw5Pc0h.png
Anyone had many troubles over constantly having to log in 24/7? I do.. and im tired of it, ive cleared my cache too many times, but its a constant fight over staying logged in! Remember me does nothing!
Anyone had many troubles over constantly having to log in 24/7? I do.. and im tired of it, ive cleared my cache too many times, but its a constant fight over staying logged in! Remember me does nothing!
vbbgBW.png
I'm having the weirdest thing where I'm logged in on any page that has the www1.flightrising.com url, but no page that has the www.flightrising.com url. So the forums and stuff work, but not my lair, can't feed my dragons, can't gather, etc. Logging out and back in has no effect. Clearing my cache and rebooting didn't help either. I'm on firefox 5.3, anyone else encounter anything like this? O.o
I'm having the weirdest thing where I'm logged in on any page that has the www1.flightrising.com url, but no page that has the www.flightrising.com url. So the forums and stuff work, but not my lair, can't feed my dragons, can't gather, etc. Logging out and back in has no effect. Clearing my cache and rebooting didn't help either. I'm on firefox 5.3, anyone else encounter anything like this? O.o
I'm using google chrome and I will be logged into my lair, or any page I'm on, until I try to switch pages. Then it says I have to be logged in to view it yet up top it shows I'm logged in. I go back to my lair and it shows I have to log in. I click on log in and it says I'm partially logged in and it will finish logging me in in a few seconds. :/
I'm using google chrome and I will be logged into my lair, or any page I'm on, until I try to switch pages. Then it says I have to be logged in to view it yet up top it shows I'm logged in. I go back to my lair and it shows I have to log in. I click on log in and it says I'm partially logged in and it will finish logging me in in a few seconds. :/
bAMdmKk.png
I'm using firefox with windows 8.1 (ugh) and when I try to log in, I get a page with this information:
Quote:
Well, this is embarassing

It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.

If you post a report, please include the following information:

in /filters.php Line 16]

I'm using lastpass to remember my passwords, and it does automatically fill this one in. I didn't have this problem until yesterday, and then again today. When I click the link in the message to come here, I'm logged in.
I'm using firefox with windows 8.1 (ugh) and when I try to log in, I get a page with this information:
Quote:
Well, this is embarassing

It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.

If you post a report, please include the following information:

in /filters.php Line 16]

I'm using lastpass to remember my passwords, and it does automatically fill this one in. I didn't have this problem until yesterday, and then again today. When I click the link in the message to come here, I'm logged in.
Gf490jR.png
I recently had to switch broswers from Internet Explorer to Firefox (windows 8.1), and when I try to log in on Firefox it acts as if I clicked on the home button. I plug in my info and when I click log in, it does nothing but go back to the front page- Not logged in at all. This is the only site it's happening to and I have no problems logging in or staying so on IE? When this happened I wasn't logged in on any other device/browser, either.
I recently had to switch broswers from Internet Explorer to Firefox (windows 8.1), and when I try to log in on Firefox it acts as if I clicked on the home button. I plug in my info and when I click log in, it does nothing but go back to the front page- Not logged in at all. This is the only site it's happening to and I have no problems logging in or staying so on IE? When this happened I wasn't logged in on any other device/browser, either.
tumblr_pod5l6CSMc1ugssd3o1_100.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14