Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Water the Odds?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ahh Wavecrest. I was Water when I joined 3 years ago, and WaveSat was my first festival! Dang I wish I'd grabbed more flatfins back then :P

But anyways, WaveSat's got a special place in my heart and I'm super mega stoked to support y'all this week! Go droplets, wotters, and all mysterious creatures of the deep!
Ahh Wavecrest. I was Water when I joined 3 years ago, and WaveSat was my first festival! Dang I wish I'd grabbed more flatfins back then :P

But anyways, WaveSat's got a special place in my heart and I'm super mega stoked to support y'all this week! Go droplets, wotters, and all mysterious creatures of the deep!
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
Go water!! \o/ Festival and everything looks wonderful. I love your theme for this year!!
Go water!! \o/ Festival and everything looks wonderful. I love your theme for this year!!
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@modernIcarus Thank you so much. I just learned about this whole Merc thing, or as I like to think of it, helping everyone out. ^_^ So I'm still extremely new to the lingo and what to do or where to look to help. XD
@modernIcarus Thank you so much. I just learned about this whole Merc thing, or as I like to think of it, helping everyone out. ^_^ So I'm still extremely new to the lingo and what to do or where to look to help. XD
f2ogg0.jpg
@Avenara
No problem! We all started somewhere. ^^
@Avenara
No problem! We all started somewhere. ^^
[quote name="Cinderfire" date=2017-04-16 03:26:55] Holy heck you guys; fodder floor TANKED. I just loaded up on 8k adults and I'm like 'was there just a battle at all?' I mean, this is fantastic news for Water folks, but it's still unreal :'D [/quote] Those are hatchlings just grow up.
Cinderfire wrote on 2017-04-16:
Holy heck you guys; fodder floor TANKED. I just loaded up on 8k adults and I'm like 'was there just a battle at all?'

I mean, this is fantastic news for Water folks, but it's still unreal :'D

Those are hatchlings just grow up.
GkKw54H.png
Water Flight (and @Kalideoscope), this festival lore gets me right in the feels. I'm sorry, but every Wavecrest from now on is going to have to measure up to this one!

@Omiglob, your sheets are beautiful and informative! So well done!
@BandedLake and @Cedric the graphics are so good. I was going to stay out of the coli, but I might need to participate for those gorgeous badges too.
Water Flight (and @Kalideoscope), this festival lore gets me right in the feels. I'm sorry, but every Wavecrest from now on is going to have to measure up to this one!

@Omiglob, your sheets are beautiful and informative! So well done!
@BandedLake and @Cedric the graphics are so good. I was going to stay out of the coli, but I might need to participate for those gorgeous badges too.
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
Best Festival lore. I agree with @Deluxe.
Best Festival lore. I agree with @Deluxe.
je1KGwo.png
@Thoracosaurus

Thanks, added!

Also Wotter is a fantastic punimal.
@Thoracosaurus

Thanks, added!

Also Wotter is a fantastic punimal.
QQnBZuq.gif
It still amazes me how fast fodder floor returns as soon as things are over, lol. Lucky for water though, they'll be able to get their DOM without breaking too much of a sweat.
It still amazes me how fast fodder floor returns as soon as things are over, lol. Lucky for water though, they'll be able to get their DOM without breaking too much of a sweat.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="5H4D0WDU57" date=2017-04-16 09:34:46] [quote name="Cinderfire" date=2017-04-16 03:26:55] Holy heck you guys; fodder floor TANKED. I just loaded up on 8k adults and I'm like 'was there just a battle at all?' I mean, this is fantastic news for Water folks, but it's still unreal :'D [/quote] Those are hatchlings just grow up. [/quote] Oh, I know that much; I'm just not used to freshly-turned adults being so [i]normal[/i] right after a fight, let alone as another conquest push starts :P Not that I complain, really.
5H4D0WDU57 wrote on 2017-04-16:
Cinderfire wrote on 2017-04-16:
Holy heck you guys; fodder floor TANKED. I just loaded up on 8k adults and I'm like 'was there just a battle at all?'

I mean, this is fantastic news for Water folks, but it's still unreal :'D

Those are hatchlings just grow up.

Oh, I know that much; I'm just not used to freshly-turned adults being so normal right after a fight, let alone as another conquest push starts :P Not that I complain, really.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9