Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Honeycomb (food/yellow kind) Bug?
So, I've grinded a lot in the Training Fields since the past two months or so.. and I've noticed my honeycomb stack has consistently stayed at 10... I can't seem to find anything else in my hoard that looks like the yellow honeycomb either (but I could have missed it) so I'm not sure what is up with that... It's rather strange. My blue honeycomb (or whatever its called) is fine, but that yellow one is being.. invisible or hates me or something...

I haven't seen another thread like this (at least not on this first page) so I'm wondering if anyone else has had the issue even? Maybe a fix has been made possible for it or something and I missed it? As I believe I've had this problem for at least one month... But, on another note, it is entirely possible others were like me and just blowing it off thinking they're being crazy and suddenly it's like 'wait a dang second here! what the heck? somethin's totally goin' on!'... but yeah..

Help? IDK what to do and the issue doesn't make sense to me (not that things that involve coding ever do to me as I'm tech stupid, so eh *shrug* )
So, I've grinded a lot in the Training Fields since the past two months or so.. and I've noticed my honeycomb stack has consistently stayed at 10... I can't seem to find anything else in my hoard that looks like the yellow honeycomb either (but I could have missed it) so I'm not sure what is up with that... It's rather strange. My blue honeycomb (or whatever its called) is fine, but that yellow one is being.. invisible or hates me or something...

I haven't seen another thread like this (at least not on this first page) so I'm wondering if anyone else has had the issue even? Maybe a fix has been made possible for it or something and I missed it? As I believe I've had this problem for at least one month... But, on another note, it is entirely possible others were like me and just blowing it off thinking they're being crazy and suddenly it's like 'wait a dang second here! what the heck? somethin's totally goin' on!'... but yeah..

Help? IDK what to do and the issue doesn't make sense to me (not that things that involve coding ever do to me as I'm tech stupid, so eh *shrug* )
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@thatsfantastic have you cleared your cache?
Aside from this, the yellow honeycomb only drops from bumbles so if you haven't encountered any then your count won't go up- coupled with this, it's not uncommon for them to not drop anything
@thatsfantastic have you cleared your cache?
Aside from this, the yellow honeycomb only drops from bumbles so if you haven't encountered any then your count won't go up- coupled with this, it's not uncommon for them to not drop anything
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon

I'm pretty sure I've cleared my cache at some point since I've not been getting the honeycombs showing in my hoard, but I'll try again in a minute!

And regarding bumbles, I've encountered a ton of bumbles (though other training fields monsters show up way more i must admit, but i still have enountered at least a couple dozen in the past month or two, and the most recent time i did the training fields i made to sure sure to look at what i reaped from the battles andi did indeed (supposedly...) get a couple yellow honeycomb... but the count was still 10 like it's been since either a month or even maybe two months ago. tis really strange... and random...
@Shinyumbreon

I'm pretty sure I've cleared my cache at some point since I've not been getting the honeycombs showing in my hoard, but I'll try again in a minute!

And regarding bumbles, I've encountered a ton of bumbles (though other training fields monsters show up way more i must admit, but i still have enountered at least a couple dozen in the past month or two, and the most recent time i did the training fields i made to sure sure to look at what i reaped from the battles andi did indeed (supposedly...) get a couple yellow honeycomb... but the count was still 10 like it's been since either a month or even maybe two months ago. tis really strange... and random...
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@THATSFANTASTIC

I'll send you some yellow honeycomb (You can keep them)

To see if your stock will rise! :)
@THATSFANTASTIC

I'll send you some yellow honeycomb (You can keep them)

To see if your stock will rise! :)