Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | All gone, but for the bidding.
1 2
Passing along the good will, these dragons are free to players from this current Welcome Week. :) If you are an older player and absolutely fall in love, we can work out a deal as well. For note, these are listed in the Ice forum as well, so in the event of 2 people choosing the same dragon I will go by whomever has the earlier timestamp. 8.)Europa - Up for bidding by 3 people, currently. Ice Petals/Robin Butterfly/White Glimmer [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32171625] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321717/32171625_350.png[/img] [/url]
Passing along the good will, these dragons are free to players from this current Welcome Week. :)

If you are an older player and absolutely fall in love, we can work out a deal as well.

For note, these are listed in the Ice forum as well, so in the event of 2 people choosing the same dragon I will go by whomever has the earlier timestamp.

8.)Europa - Up for bidding by 3 people, currently.
Ice Petals/Robin Butterfly/White Glimmer

32171625_350.png

tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Bump because I posted WAAY late at night! XD
Bump because I posted WAAY late at night! XD
@silverwildcat I have a big problem. I love all 4 of your imperial dragons that its hard to pick just one of them
@silverwildcat I have a big problem. I love all 4 of your imperial dragons that its hard to pick just one of them
@soundwaveskids XD
If it helps, the two sets are identical, so really it's just which of the names you like better. (Though that can be changed with renaming scrolls too.)
@soundwaveskids XD
If it helps, the two sets are identical, so really it's just which of the names you like better. (Though that can be changed with renaming scrolls too.)
@silverwildcat I like Amini and Kars
@silverwildcat I like Amini and Kars
I absolutely love Ablanc and Anyel if no one else has claimed them yet! Thanks for helping us newbies get started (just started today!) :)
I absolutely love Ablanc and Anyel if no one else has claimed them yet! Thanks for helping us newbies get started (just started today!) :)
uJKk9sx.gif
@soundwaveskids Okay! On the way! :)
@soundwaveskids Okay! On the way! :)
@ZestyyShats Anyel is on the way!

For note, most of the time you want to ping people (with the @ and their name) when posting in forums,so that it doesn't get lost. :) Let me know if you have any other questions!
@ZestyyShats Anyel is on the way!

For note, most of the time you want to ping people (with the @ and their name) when posting in forums,so that it doesn't get lost. :) Let me know if you have any other questions!
May I have Jassu?? @SilverWildcat
1 2