Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | This giraffe....
She's never going to pop out her baby XD, guarantee its because of the cameras lol.

Also do they ever let them out of the cages ??
She's never going to pop out her baby XD, guarantee its because of the cameras lol.

Also do they ever let them out of the cages ??
UZVTEBc.png
? ??
What giraffe? What baby? What cage?
? ??
What giraffe? What baby? What cage?
LIo8D8G.gif
The livestream on youtube lol @goldenbeetle
The livestream on youtube lol @goldenbeetle
YDYolOP.png
It's not a cage. Some zoos have closed off areas that are smaller than the animal's much larger enclosure. This makes it easier for them to monitor the giraffe's progress and the animal can also deliver it's baby in an area that will keep stress to a minimum. The giraffe and it's baby will be released back into it's enclosure once they make sure they're both doing well
It's not a cage. Some zoos have closed off areas that are smaller than the animal's much larger enclosure. This makes it easier for them to monitor the giraffe's progress and the animal can also deliver it's baby in an area that will keep stress to a minimum. The giraffe and it's baby will be released back into it's enclosure once they make sure they're both doing well
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
@Peak

I'm not finding it :V

Well no matter, I'm not super into animal birth videos
@Peak

I'm not finding it :V

Well no matter, I'm not super into animal birth videos
LIo8D8G.gif
i doubt she even realizes the camera is there (or if she has noticed it i doubt she realizes it means/does anything) and plenilune already explained the "cage".
i doubt she even realizes the camera is there (or if she has noticed it i doubt she realizes it means/does anything) and plenilune already explained the "cage".
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
Good evening, everyone! Please keep in mind that the Site Rules and Guidelines prohibit the discussion of bodily functions. If links to the video get reposted or the conversation becomes overly detailed, it will become necessary to lock this thread. Thank you!
Good evening, everyone! Please keep in mind that the Site Rules and Guidelines prohibit the discussion of bodily functions. If links to the video get reposted or the conversation becomes overly detailed, it will become necessary to lock this thread. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Months after this post and still no baby!

For those unaware... livestream (redacted due to code of conduct)
Months after this post and still no baby!

For those unaware... livestream (redacted due to code of conduct)
Quote:
"It's hard to stop Muggles noticing us if we're keeping dragons in the back garden - anyway you can't tame dragons, it's dangerous." - Ron Weasley
Locking this thread as the link to the stream has been posted again after the initial warning by JC Stitches. All links posted on FR must follow the Rules and Code of Conduct. [quote][b]PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to moderate activities or posts that happen off of the Flight Rising website; please remember that linking to rule breaking content is treated the same as if that content is posted directly to the Flight Rising website and will be actioned and removed.[/b][/quote] -[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=50]Rules & Guidelines[/url]
Locking this thread as the link to the stream has been posted again after the initial warning by JC Stitches. All links posted on FR must follow the Rules and Code of Conduct.

Quote:
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to moderate activities or posts that happen off of the Flight Rising website; please remember that linking to rule breaking content is treated the same as if that content is posted directly to the Flight Rising website and will be actioned and removed.
-Rules & Guidelines