Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving everything away
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@Popchyk

You are truly generous for hosting this giveaway.<3

Lately, lots of people have decided to leave this site and it makes me sad since I just joined last autumn. Regardless, I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

I love all things pink and roses are always much appreciated!^^<3
@Popchyk

You are truly generous for hosting this giveaway.<3

Lately, lots of people have decided to leave this site and it makes me sad since I just joined last autumn. Regardless, I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

I love all things pink and roses are always much appreciated!^^<3
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
@Popchyk
You're so generous! It's sad seeing other user leaving. Wish you the best in real life!
If it's not too much, may I have some apparel? Thank you!
@Popchyk
You're so generous! It's sad seeing other user leaving. Wish you the best in real life!
If it's not too much, may I have some apparel? Thank you!
FR +15 | Mobile
Quitting.
Dragon Sale Hoard Sale
@Popchyk can i have some treasure? Lately, I've been spending more than earning XD
@Popchyk can i have some treasure? Lately, I've been spending more than earning XD
oie_fd_Svm7h_IA0_VH.pngo9GbwME.pngVdNwmsY.gif
Goodbye @Popchyk
Any festival apparels left for me?
Goodbye @Popchyk
Any festival apparels left for me?
XbOdlBk.jpg
@Popchyk I'm really interested in the Tricktrouper crown. If that's been taken, maybe the naturalist Adornments, electrician's power pack, or a golem gauntlet? I'd also really like the Loga, but with all the other people asking for familiars, I'm not too optimistic about that. Any amount of treasure is appreciated, always looking for lair expansions. Thank you so much for doing this, always sad to see people go!
@Popchyk I'm really interested in the Tricktrouper crown. If that's been taken, maybe the naturalist Adornments, electrician's power pack, or a golem gauntlet? I'd also really like the Loga, but with all the other people asking for familiars, I'm not too optimistic about that. Any amount of treasure is appreciated, always looking for lair expansions. Thank you so much for doing this, always sad to see people go!
2013_FireFest_14.png
@Popchyk

Could I have Xanthias's accent and apparel? And/or maybe Lidya's Twice-dyed Cowl and few gems if you're feeling particularly nice? The cowl is one of the more expensive things on my wishlist, and it'd make my day of you'd be so kind.

EDIT: Oh, and good luck and best wishes with wherever you go from here!
@Popchyk

Could I have Xanthias's accent and apparel? And/or maybe Lidya's Twice-dyed Cowl and few gems if you're feeling particularly nice? The cowl is one of the more expensive things on my wishlist, and it'd make my day of you'd be so kind.

EDIT: Oh, and good luck and best wishes with wherever you go from here!
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
@Popchyk Could you spare any male Imps and skydancers? I gotta feed my addiction somehow! And any apparel as well. Sad to see you go but its great your giving away all your dragons and such!
@Popchyk Could you spare any male Imps and skydancers? I gotta feed my addiction somehow! And any apparel as well. Sad to see you go but its great your giving away all your dragons and such!
mNklMiQ.png
@Popchyk
Do you have Red-Footed Akirbeak maybe?
Or any Sprite familiar?
@Popchyk
Do you have Red-Footed Akirbeak maybe?
Or any Sprite familiar?
@Popchyk Well I hope you have a good time outside of flight! I honestly would be fine with anything. Any apparel of any kind or a familiar or anything really. Whatever no one else wants basically.
@Popchyk Well I hope you have a good time outside of flight! I honestly would be fine with anything. Any apparel of any kind or a familiar or anything really. Whatever no one else wants basically.
@Popchyk Oh, Gaston is perfect. Can I get him and his apparel? Could I also get Anika's harp? I like the musical apparel, but I haven't been able to save up enough to get any for myself. Ice will miss you, good luck irl!
@Popchyk Oh, Gaston is perfect. Can I get him and his apparel? Could I also get Anika's harp? I like the musical apparel, but I haven't been able to save up enough to get any for myself. Ice will miss you, good luck irl!
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40