Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] FR tr/dragons/items [W] FV stuff
1 2
@slothtoast

would you be willing to trade the scottish fold for a paintie ticket?
@slothtoast

would you be willing to trade the scottish fold for a paintie ticket?
@SlothToast I can offer 100k FC for your egg?
@SlothToast I can offer 100k FC for your egg?
G2 imperials for sale
@Glisselda
That's sounds great ~

@taunt
Yep!

I'll be offline most of this afternoon, but expect trades sometime today.
@Glisselda
That's sounds great ~

@taunt
Yep!

I'll be offline most of this afternoon, but expect trades sometime today.
Sachiko > sachikosig_by_bajanmightyena-dasisyj.png < by humerussin
@slothtoast

okie dokes! sending it your way now. <3
@slothtoast

okie dokes! sending it your way now. <3
@SlothToast Cool, thanks :) I'll set up the FC transfer now (coming from Sloth on FV), just toss me the egg when you get the chance!
@SlothToast Cool, thanks :) I'll set up the FC transfer now (coming from Sloth on FV), just toss me the egg when you get the chance!
G2 imperials for sale
^
^
Sachiko > sachikosig_by_bajanmightyena-dasisyj.png < by humerussin
@SlothToast

Interested in your treasure

Going by these rates:
900t = 1g
1g = 1FD
1FD = 500FC

I can offer you 55kFC worth of items?
I have a Blue Pengu (Female) RARE valued at 12.5FC, Green Seapony (Female) RARE valued at 47.5FC, and Species Morphing Potion (Super Rare) valued at 72kFC. I also have common and uncommon Dragonsmaw Manor seeds if that interests you.

Prefer doing either the Species Morph or Blue Pengu + Green Seapony. If you want the Species Morph though, I'd like if you'd be willing to throw in Conjurer's Hat (5g, worth 2.5FC), Conjurer's Herb Pouch (6g, worth 3kFC), and Conjurer's Cobwebs (24g, worth 12kFC) - for the Pengu + Seapony, just throwing in the Herb Pouch and Hat would do fine I think.
@SlothToast

Interested in your treasure

Going by these rates:
900t = 1g
1g = 1FD
1FD = 500FC

I can offer you 55kFC worth of items?
I have a Blue Pengu (Female) RARE valued at 12.5FC, Green Seapony (Female) RARE valued at 47.5FC, and Species Morphing Potion (Super Rare) valued at 72kFC. I also have common and uncommon Dragonsmaw Manor seeds if that interests you.

Prefer doing either the Species Morph or Blue Pengu + Green Seapony. If you want the Species Morph though, I'd like if you'd be willing to throw in Conjurer's Hat (5g, worth 2.5FC), Conjurer's Herb Pouch (6g, worth 3kFC), and Conjurer's Cobwebs (24g, worth 12kFC) - for the Pengu + Seapony, just throwing in the Herb Pouch and Hat would do fine I think.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@SlothToast
I have up to two paintie tickets I'm willing to offer and many potions :3 I'd be happy to trade for a bundle of holiday stuff (especially light stuff and the candles)
@SlothToast
I have up to two paintie tickets I'm willing to offer and many potions :3 I'd be happy to trade for a bundle of holiday stuff (especially light stuff and the candles)
BXnGYeU.png
PVehrz5.png
LRdLP2V.png
1 2