Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] FR tr/dragons/items [W] FV stuff
1 2
[center]I don't play FR much anymore, but I'm getting more into FV. I have 98000 treasure (though I could transfer them into gems if that's what you prefer, which I believe would amount to 104 at a 1:920 rate) and all of my dragons are up for offers, as well as any of their apparel. I also have this apparel: [item=conjurer's cloak] [item=conjurer's cobwebs] [item=conjurer's herb pouch] [item=conjurer's hat] [item=marvelous sweater] [item=wondrous sweater] [item=ghost flame candles] [item=ghost flame tail ribbon] [item=ghost flame wing ribbon] [item=butterfly's kiss] [item=starlight cloak] I'm fairly new to FV, so I'd like FD, FC, a forum vista, a shifty/shirt morphing potion, or rare/very rare items. FD and a shifty are currently most wanted. [url=http://www.furvilla.com/profile/90741]my FV profile[/url][/center]
I don't play FR much anymore, but I'm getting more into FV.
I have 98000 treasure (though I could transfer them into gems if that's what you prefer, which I believe would amount to 104 at a 1:920 rate) and all of my dragons are up for offers, as well as any of their apparel.

I also have this apparel:
Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Cobwebs Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Hat Marvelous Sweater Wondrous Sweater Ghost Flame Candles Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon Butterfly's Kiss Starlight Cloak

I'm fairly new to FV, so I'd like FD, FC, a forum vista, a shifty/shirt morphing potion, or rare/very rare items.
FD and a shifty are currently most wanted.
my FV profile
Sachiko > sachikosig_by_bajanmightyena-dasisyj.png < by humerussin
^
^
@SlothToast i know i probably can't afford it, but seeing as I'm a crazy cat lady I just haaaaaave to ask... how much for the scottish fold? D:
@SlothToast i know i probably can't afford it, but seeing as I'm a crazy cat lady I just haaaaaave to ask... how much for the scottish fold? D:
Feel free to check out my Shops!
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
I'm also almost always looking for these as well~
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
@SlothToast I've got a Paintie Ticket for 200FD, the treasure equivalent would be 186kt.
@SlothToast I've got a Paintie Ticket for 200FD, the treasure equivalent would be 186kt.
@SlothToast also, how much are you looking for your male imp, Quartz? :3
@SlothToast also, how much are you looking for your male imp, Quartz? :3
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
@graphicmacaroon
Great! I added my username to the page, and I'll send a CR with the treasure shortly.

@DragonMaiden
Not sure for either. What do you have to offer?
@graphicmacaroon
Great! I added my username to the page, and I'll send a CR with the treasure shortly.

@DragonMaiden
Not sure for either. What do you have to offer?
@SlothToast cool, my user on FV is the same, I'll send the ticket your way :>
@SlothToast cool, my user on FV is the same, I'll send the ticket your way :>
@SlothToast
i'd love the tiny kitten more than anything, but i can only afford 35kT for it T^T
@SlothToast
i'd love the tiny kitten more than anything, but i can only afford 35kT for it T^T
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
@DragonMaiden
Sorry, but I'm only accepting FV stuff at the moment.
@DragonMaiden
Sorry, but I'm only accepting FV stuff at the moment.
^
^
1 2