Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Drawing Tablet Advice?
1 2
@CaptainHaru

not to do with anything but your siggy goes well with "under pressure"
@CaptainHaru

not to do with anything but your siggy goes well with "under pressure"
bonsai_princessparrot_1_by_auricolor-dap3vba.png
@Juyoung @GalaxyStorm

(i wasn't sure who to ping so i pinged both?)
Another nice program is Sketchbook Pro ^^ it's awesome for sketches and "free hand" illustration, i feel it's easier to understand for someone who is completely new than Photoshop (at least it was for me XD PS intimidates me....)
Another free one is Krita, i tried it a bit and is also pretty nice, but tbh i sold my soul to Sketchbook so i can't really say XD

Keep your pen safe! i always have people mistaking mine for an actual pen and almost throwing it away 'cause it doesn't write ;-;

I also might have a hoarding problem with brushes but every time i see a new free brush for SP i just... i HAVE to have it! it's also pretty nice to have a lot of variety and to try out new things ^^
And don't be shy to use a s**tload of layers! i do my line art one at least 4 different ones, then all the colors on different ones and then each color is shaded on another one! this way if i mess something up or i change my mind on something i can easily fix it ;>

(here are some examples of what i do in SketchbookPro btw that i hope you can see 'cause i'm new to imgur lol x x)
@Juyoung @GalaxyStorm

(i wasn't sure who to ping so i pinged both?)
Another nice program is Sketchbook Pro ^^ it's awesome for sketches and "free hand" illustration, i feel it's easier to understand for someone who is completely new than Photoshop (at least it was for me XD PS intimidates me....)
Another free one is Krita, i tried it a bit and is also pretty nice, but tbh i sold my soul to Sketchbook so i can't really say XD

Keep your pen safe! i always have people mistaking mine for an actual pen and almost throwing it away 'cause it doesn't write ;-;

I also might have a hoarding problem with brushes but every time i see a new free brush for SP i just... i HAVE to have it! it's also pretty nice to have a lot of variety and to try out new things ^^
And don't be shy to use a s**tload of layers! i do my line art one at least 4 different ones, then all the colors on different ones and then each color is shaded on another one! this way if i mess something up or i change my mind on something i can easily fix it ;>

(here are some examples of what i do in SketchbookPro btw that i hope you can see 'cause i'm new to imgur lol x x)
dEe2UrM.png
C3gPKb3.png
sNuSVZA.png
56yqAPu.png
bVV6yhw.png
ll0CfnD.png
Jp7QW8F.png
@PrincessParrot
Lmao it does fit perfectly that's great
@PrincessParrot
Lmao it does fit perfectly that's great
sh5xjiu.png