Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hatchery naming help
1 2
So, after a year I've finally decided to finish rennovating my hatchery. I've got the breeding cards commissioned and posted and I'm waiting to hear back from someone about commissioning the banners. I originally named it "Astral Heart Hatchery" due to being in Arcane when it started. Now that I've switched to Plague, I decided to rename it. I was going to go with "Bleeding Heart Hatchery" but it's a little... cliche? And long. I'd like to keep it to two words, the second word being hatchery.

My clan's name is Macabre (changed from Astralblade upon flight change) if that helps anyone with the sort of theme I want to add to my hatchery name. I.E. Plague sounding.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated x.x

List of Maybes

Mortuary Hatchery
Cadaverous Hatchery
Wasteland Hatchery
Dystopia Hatchery
Badlands Hatchery
[disease name] Hatchery
Bubonic Hatchery
Epidemic Hatchery
Virulence Hatchery
So, after a year I've finally decided to finish rennovating my hatchery. I've got the breeding cards commissioned and posted and I'm waiting to hear back from someone about commissioning the banners. I originally named it "Astral Heart Hatchery" due to being in Arcane when it started. Now that I've switched to Plague, I decided to rename it. I was going to go with "Bleeding Heart Hatchery" but it's a little... cliche? And long. I'd like to keep it to two words, the second word being hatchery.

My clan's name is Macabre (changed from Astralblade upon flight change) if that helps anyone with the sort of theme I want to add to my hatchery name. I.E. Plague sounding.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated x.x

List of Maybes

Mortuary Hatchery
Cadaverous Hatchery
Wasteland Hatchery
Dystopia Hatchery
Badlands Hatchery
[disease name] Hatchery
Bubonic Hatchery
Epidemic Hatchery
Virulence Hatchery
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
Grimheart Hatchery
Mortuary Hatchery
Luridflame Hatchery
Cadaverous Hatchery

I could go on, lol
Grimheart Hatchery
Mortuary Hatchery
Luridflame Hatchery
Cadaverous Hatchery

I could go on, lol
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
@Kitanya

Ooooh, I like a couple of those. Mainly Mortuary and Cadaverous. Definitely on my maybe list C:
@Kitanya

Ooooh, I like a couple of those. Mainly Mortuary and Cadaverous. Definitely on my maybe list C:
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
These, maybe?

Rotting Hatchery
Rotwound Hatchery
These, maybe?

Rotting Hatchery
Rotwound Hatchery
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
@Sparkbreeze

I kinda like Rotwound Hatchery but still a little cliche x.x Thanks for trying though! <3
@Sparkbreeze

I kinda like Rotwound Hatchery but still a little cliche x.x Thanks for trying though! <3
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
[quote name="Kitanya" date=2017-03-31 21:17:34] Cadaverous Hatchery [/quote] @Enalahs I like Cadaverous! Sounds plague-y but still unique!
Kitanya wrote on 2017-03-31:
Cadaverous Hatchery
@Enalahs I like Cadaverous! Sounds plague-y but still unique!
Uw1G2JB.png
@Spiderbee

Noted down your vote ^^ Thank you.
@Spiderbee

Noted down your vote ^^ Thank you.
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
Rancid Hatchery is all I can think of. C:
Rancid Hatchery is all I can think of. C:
j3zsWMV.png
@Adorabee

lol It would be a good name but not quite my style x3 Makes me think of rancid food x.x Ick lol Thanks for your idea though! <3
@Adorabee

lol It would be a good name but not quite my style x3 Makes me think of rancid food x.x Ick lol Thanks for your idea though! <3
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
Thought of another, Vulturous Hatchery.
Thought of another, Vulturous Hatchery.
j3zsWMV.png
1 2