Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Horizon: Zero Dawn anyone??
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
@Aloy

Oh I don't think you'd forget it. It's an experience that's very hard to!

But I hear you on doing stuff and putting off the main story-I hit the level cap just before getting to the halfway point in the game. I'd just go and explore-wanted to get all the collectibles before continuing. Got like 90% of them before I continued.

And got to some places before I was supposed to story wise.

I think they actually have a cosplay guide for her. Grant it, it'll still be rough going actually making it, but it's cool that the people behind the game made a guide to help people along!

http://killzone.dl.playstation.net/killzone/horizonzerodawn/cosplayguide/AloyCosplayGuide.pdf
@Aloy

Oh I don't think you'd forget it. It's an experience that's very hard to!

But I hear you on doing stuff and putting off the main story-I hit the level cap just before getting to the halfway point in the game. I'd just go and explore-wanted to get all the collectibles before continuing. Got like 90% of them before I continued.

And got to some places before I was supposed to story wise.

I think they actually have a cosplay guide for her. Grant it, it'll still be rough going actually making it, but it's cool that the people behind the game made a guide to help people along!

http://killzone.dl.playstation.net/killzone/horizonzerodawn/cosplayguide/AloyCosplayGuide.pdf
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
@ashotinthedark

I don't necessarily know if I'd FORGET more like...ignore? I have ADHD and I hyperfixate (focusing entirely on one thing) and I'm in kind of a limbo but am also sort of fixating on Horizon a bit

OH MY GODS THANK YOU that will be immensely helpful! I didn't even know that existed this is amazing, thank you :D
@ashotinthedark

I don't necessarily know if I'd FORGET more like...ignore? I have ADHD and I hyperfixate (focusing entirely on one thing) and I'm in kind of a limbo but am also sort of fixating on Horizon a bit

OH MY GODS THANK YOU that will be immensely helpful! I didn't even know that existed this is amazing, thank you :D
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
THANK THE ALL-MOTHER FOR THAT MULTI-PURCHASE *keeps running out of wire* @ashotinthedark [quote]nothing says you can't alternate between Mass Effect and Horizon[/quote] Switch once a DLC, yeah? xD I get my copy of Andromeda at midnight I hope, need to check if they're gonna launch it then. I'm at like 98% done now, just a few more datapoints and banuk figures and vantages to go, so I might go scrounging them up while MEA is downloading & installing. [s]gonna snag me a lady mandible alien oooh yeah [/s] @Aloy Nice name change! Well done on getting it :D
THANK THE ALL-MOTHER FOR THAT MULTI-PURCHASE *keeps running out of wire*

@ashotinthedark
Quote:
nothing says you can't alternate between Mass Effect and Horizon
Switch once a DLC, yeah? xD I get my copy of Andromeda at midnight I hope, need to check if they're gonna launch it then. I'm at like 98% done now, just a few more datapoints and banuk figures and vantages to go, so I might go scrounging them up while MEA is downloading & installing.

gonna snag me a lady mandible alien oooh yeah

@Aloy Nice name change! Well done on getting it :D
@Arkani

Here ME:A released (technically) today, but the "midnight release" was 9 PM yesterday so I've already played a good 5 hours. I'm loving it so far!

And thank you it was an impulse decision but I like it :3
@Arkani

Here ME:A released (technically) today, but the "midnight release" was 9 PM yesterday so I've already played a good 5 hours. I'm loving it so far!

And thank you it was an impulse decision but I like it :3
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
@Aloy I'm so jealous lol, unless somewhere in the state breaks embargo i'll have to wait foreverrrrrrr, or at least it'll feel like it. Though the guys at the game store are pretty good - for pokemon sun/moon, they organised drinks and snacks for us nerds, and we all were wandering around playing pkmnGo while we waited.

Might go in instead of ringing and get some hzd merch, and an AI shirt if there's any left, later - it's like 8am here atm (strayaaaa)

edit: back soon, gonna go update hzd and make sure its all working :)
@Aloy I'm so jealous lol, unless somewhere in the state breaks embargo i'll have to wait foreverrrrrrr, or at least it'll feel like it. Though the guys at the game store are pretty good - for pokemon sun/moon, they organised drinks and snacks for us nerds, and we all were wandering around playing pkmnGo while we waited.

Might go in instead of ringing and get some hzd merch, and an AI shirt if there's any left, later - it's like 8am here atm (strayaaaa)

edit: back soon, gonna go update hzd and make sure its all working :)
Anyone else mostly die from silly leaps of faith and climbing fails?

I'm replaying the game on a harder difficulty (shhhh, I'm addicted okay) and so far all my deaths have been just a bunch of careless jumps and falls. Curse you, barely marked jumping ledges!

Also I got stuck between rocks in a very fast stream/river point and when I finally got free I fell down the "waterfall" and died. Ayyyyy. GG me.

I'm replaying the game on a harder difficulty (shhhh, I'm addicted okay) and so far all my deaths have been just a bunch of careless jumps and falls. Curse you, barely marked jumping ledges!

Also I got stuck between rocks in a very fast stream/river point and when I finally got free I fell down the "waterfall" and died. Ayyyyy. GG me.
"I'm not lost. I know exactly where I'm not."
[quote name="Vigil" date=2017-03-21 15:45:39] Anyone else mostly die from silly leaps of faith and climbing fails? [/quote] Yep! My big area was over by Brightmarket. There's really no easy way down the steep cliffs-like no paths. There IS a way down, but you have to do it carefully by climbing and man it can be very difficult seeing the markers and such. I died like 3 times trying to get down into the valley before saying screw it and just fast traveling down there. I had to get a Banuk figure that was close by. Edit-There was also a part later in a story mission. [spoiler] When you come across the first fully functional destroyer, I didn't realize that I had to rappel down and thought I could snipe it from the catwalk area. Died a few times because the destroyer...destroys that catwalk and it's high enough that the fall will kill you. [/spoiler]
Vigil wrote on 2017-03-21:

Yep! My big area was over by Brightmarket. There's really no easy way down the steep cliffs-like no paths. There IS a way down, but you have to do it carefully by climbing and man it can be very difficult seeing the markers and such. I died like 3 times trying to get down into the valley before saying screw it and just fast traveling down there. I had to get a Banuk figure that was close by.

Edit-There was also a part later in a story mission.

When you come across the first fully functional destroyer, I didn't realize that I had to rappel down and thought I could snipe it from the catwalk area. Died a few times because the destroyer...destroys that catwalk and it's high enough that the fall will kill you.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
Rented the game,because my dad decided to rent it and he didn't know how hyped I was for it so my mom decided to order it and I can't wait! I got to the part where you can ride robots :3

Im actually pretty good at it so far, Although I take quite a bit of fall damage XD

Rented the game,because my dad decided to rent it and he didn't know how hyped I was for it so my mom decided to order it and I can't wait! I got to the part where you can ride robots :3

Im actually pretty good at it so far, Although I take quite a bit of fall damage XD

857206adc91f5cf762f767135b6cb2391118da0cv2_hq.jpg
@ashotinthedark

Ughh Banuk figures. I'll take the awfully placed flowers over Banuk climbing anytime. Even the flowers placed in the middle of a Snapmaw pool. And the one behind the two Thunderjaws.

Yeah I died like that once as well. Mostly because I accidentally missed a dude while sniping the human enemies and the Deathbringers have like, laser vision or something, fsss.

Also, on the subject of falling to my death - the shaft doors to the cage elevators in Meridian are really glitchy for me for some reason. The closing animation doesn't want to play, so most of the time the left elevator shaft is totally unprotected in my game. Well this resulted in me briskly jogging through the open doors, falling down the shaft and instantly dying. As I was headed to go check on the troops before the final battle. Talk about anticlimactic.
@ashotinthedark

Ughh Banuk figures. I'll take the awfully placed flowers over Banuk climbing anytime. Even the flowers placed in the middle of a Snapmaw pool. And the one behind the two Thunderjaws.

Yeah I died like that once as well. Mostly because I accidentally missed a dude while sniping the human enemies and the Deathbringers have like, laser vision or something, fsss.

Also, on the subject of falling to my death - the shaft doors to the cage elevators in Meridian are really glitchy for me for some reason. The closing animation doesn't want to play, so most of the time the left elevator shaft is totally unprotected in my game. Well this resulted in me briskly jogging through the open doors, falling down the shaft and instantly dying. As I was headed to go check on the troops before the final battle. Talk about anticlimactic.
"I'm not lost. I know exactly where I'm not."
@Skywatcher

Welcome to the party! Now your username makes me think of watchers with wings.

@Vigil

I honestly couldn't say whether I preferred collecting the Banuk figures or the metal flowers. They (along with the vantage points) were sometimes in easy places, not so easy places and downright what were they thinking putting it here?! kind of places.

Huh that's a weird glitch! Never had a problem with those. O.o Though I really did like their designs, but I felt they were kind of on the slow side. But yeah, that would definitely take the **** out of checking on all the people coming to help for the final battle. Also, while he doesn't count for the All Allies Trophy, did you finish the quest with Nil? Spare him or kill him? I spared him and he came in the final fight to help. Like right when the place is burning to help. Was kind of sweet...even though it's clear he has some problems.
@Skywatcher

Welcome to the party! Now your username makes me think of watchers with wings.

@Vigil

I honestly couldn't say whether I preferred collecting the Banuk figures or the metal flowers. They (along with the vantage points) were sometimes in easy places, not so easy places and downright what were they thinking putting it here?! kind of places.

Huh that's a weird glitch! Never had a problem with those. O.o Though I really did like their designs, but I felt they were kind of on the slow side. But yeah, that would definitely take the **** out of checking on all the people coming to help for the final battle. Also, while he doesn't count for the All Allies Trophy, did you finish the quest with Nil? Spare him or kill him? I spared him and he came in the final fight to help. Like right when the place is burning to help. Was kind of sweet...even though it's clear he has some problems.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18