Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WINNERS PICKED
1 2 3 4
Whooo seventh place!! Thank you for holding this again c:

1. Bloody bandages
2. Stonecarver Skin
3. Plat imp
4. Plague Sprite
5. Aqua Imp
6. Shadow Serpent
7. Cursed Bat
Whooo seventh place!! Thank you for holding this again c:

1. Bloody bandages
2. Stonecarver Skin
3. Plat imp
4. Plague Sprite
5. Aqua Imp
6. Shadow Serpent
7. Cursed Bat
@lollobrigida

Oh wow! Thank you so much, glad I purchased last-second. Aren't the flowers available at 150 tickets? (the ticket list states 175, unless they were already picked and for that I apologize!)

Anyway though I'd love the Prize Level 2: Just Your Bloody Luck but (if available) Perfect for Funerals ^^

once again thank you so much wowza
@lollobrigida

Oh wow! Thank you so much, glad I purchased last-second. Aren't the flowers available at 150 tickets? (the ticket list states 175, unless they were already picked and for that I apologize!)

Anyway though I'd love the Prize Level 2: Just Your Bloody Luck but (if available) Perfect for Funerals ^^

once again thank you so much wowza
tumblr_nagz8tvIGY1tgphxno2_r2_500.png
Oh yay! Winning feels awesome!

It looks like everyone ahead of me's submitted their choices, unless I misread something, so I should just be able to get my top pick? I'd like the Stonecarver Skin!
Oh yay! Winning feels awesome!

It looks like everyone ahead of me's submitted their choices, unless I misread something, so I should just be able to get my top pick? I'd like the Stonecarver Skin!
@Adel the flowers required 150 tickets sold. I do not include the free bonus tickets in with the total. There is a running total of how many tickets are sold in the ticket post.

I will send you the bloody luck set!
@Adel the flowers required 150 tickets sold. I do not include the free bonus tickets in with the total. There is a running total of how many tickets are sold in the ticket post.

I will send you the bloody luck set!
@Adel @iluvroadrunner6 @suzerain @midoriyourself @hologramblue @stopwatched @oldred100

Prizes have been distributed! If there is a problem, please let me know!
@Adel @iluvroadrunner6 @suzerain @midoriyourself @hologramblue @stopwatched @oldred100

Prizes have been distributed! If there is a problem, please let me know!
@lollobrigida

Sorry- must have missed that! Thank you for hosting this and it is much appreciated. uvu
@lollobrigida

Sorry- must have missed that! Thank you for hosting this and it is much appreciated. uvu
tumblr_nagz8tvIGY1tgphxno2_r2_500.png
@oldred100 if you do not accept the CR for the dragon by 22:00 server time, I will award to the next winner.
@oldred100 if you do not accept the CR for the dragon by 22:00 server time, I will award to the next winner.
Because OldRed100 has not accepted their prize I have gone in and continued with the next winning tickets.

149 - Dupe Winner
79 - @Charliex8 - You are the new final winner and I will be sending you a CR for the basic female Imperial dragon. If you do not accept this prize in 72 hours, I will continue to the next winner on the list.
Because OldRed100 has not accepted their prize I have gone in and continued with the next winning tickets.

149 - Dupe Winner
79 - @Charliex8 - You are the new final winner and I will be sending you a CR for the basic female Imperial dragon. If you do not accept this prize in 72 hours, I will continue to the next winner on the list.
@lollobrigida - Woo! I won! Thank you lollobrigida
@lollobrigida - Woo! I won! Thank you lollobrigida
yMwAJm4.gif9X6Ea51.png22M3FLu.png
@Charliex8 - You're welcome! Enjoy the dragon she has some lovely colors, she just needs some genes or a good breeding partner!!
@Charliex8 - You're welcome! Enjoy the dragon she has some lovely colors, she just needs some genes or a good breeding partner!!
1 2 3 4