Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
@leviathanosteo @Ashmore
Sending Firefly now! Thank you for giving her a home. =]
@leviathanosteo @Ashmore
Sending Firefly now! Thank you for giving her a home. =]
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@ashmore thank you!
@ashmore thank you!
@Ashmore Fritz Ice Poison/Ice Toxin/Amethyst Glimmer, Guardian Male
Donated by Necrosie add me to the ping list please

( try remember come back tomorrow I because I like the Teal Clown/Stone Eye Spots/Peacock Crackle, Spiral Female
Donated by Fyredrake as well they are so pretty)
@Ashmore Fritz Ice Poison/Ice Toxin/Amethyst Glimmer, Guardian Male
Donated by Necrosie add me to the ping list please

( try remember come back tomorrow I because I like the Teal Clown/Stone Eye Spots/Peacock Crackle, Spiral Female
Donated by Fyredrake as well they are so pretty)
marie blansett aka mblansett
@Ashmore

Aah thank you for adding me to the pinglist! I just had to stop by again. May I have this cutie if he's still available?
@Ashmore

Aah thank you for adding me to the pinglist! I just had to stop by again. May I have this cutie if he's still available?
@mblansett @Ashmore @Fyredrake
Fritz has been adopted already, Ashmore havent had time to remove him from the list yet :) so you can adopt straight Fyredrake's Teal Clown/Stone Eye Spots/Peacock Crackle, Spiral Female
@mblansett @Ashmore @Fyredrake
Fritz has been adopted already, Ashmore havent had time to remove him from the list yet :) so you can adopt straight Fyredrake's Teal Clown/Stone Eye Spots/Peacock Crackle, Spiral Female
tumblr_inline_nk71alsinU1qg2i5p.pngmp5vwzJ.png
@mblansett

I've sent the spiral your way! :)
@mblansett

I've sent the spiral your way! :)
thank you
thank you
marie blansett aka mblansett
@Ashmore
I dont think my message have been seen so i will try again , colud i have a cute dragon named Aishling ( coral ripple/garnet current/coral underbelly , skydancer female ? )
@Ashmore
I dont think my message have been seen so i will try again , colud i have a cute dragon named Aishling ( coral ripple/garnet current/coral underbelly , skydancer female ? )
wpEE9mo.png
@Hazriel Thank you very much~! ^_^
@Hazriel Thank you very much~! ^_^
I am guardian and warrior. I am storm and calm.
@Ashmore
I am in love with Sheriam (one of the triple Orca Ridgeback females) and would love to take her home! Not sure if I'm supposed to ping you and the donor, or...?
Edit: I'll tag @necrosie too?
@Ashmore
I am in love with Sheriam (one of the triple Orca Ridgeback females) and would love to take her home! Not sure if I'm supposed to ping you and the donor, or...?
Edit: I'll tag @necrosie too?
ku5wTFW.png