Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone else play Zen Koi?
I found it the other day while looking for games to help relieve stress and anxiety. I really like it! The concept is simple, control a koi fish around a pong eating things to expand the pond. Breed and collect all the colors and patterns. The music is fairly relaxing and it's a nice way to pass the time on my commute to and from campus while on the bus. (It's a mobile app) If you pass all the stages with your Koi it turns into a dragon. (Not one of my dragons but look how nice it looks!) [img]http://justsaying.asia/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Zen-Koi-Review-Dragon.jpg[/img]
I found it the other day while looking for games to help relieve stress and anxiety. I really like it! The concept is simple, control a koi fish around a pong eating things to expand the pond. Breed and collect all the colors and patterns. The music is fairly relaxing and it's a nice way to pass the time on my commute to and from campus while on the bus. (It's a mobile app)

If you pass all the stages with your Koi it turns into a dragon. (Not one of my dragons but look how nice it looks!)
Zen-Koi-Review-Dragon.jpg
vUH4HYR.png Adult & Hatchling Fodders Sale
Buying Gems 1:825
Send CR or PM
@Jhun Omg, I used to play this! It was so relaxing. I had to give it up because the micro SD in my phone crapped out and I lost most of my apps. :( I think I managed to get 2 or 3 koi to become dragons.
@Jhun Omg, I used to play this! It was so relaxing. I had to give it up because the micro SD in my phone crapped out and I lost most of my apps. :( I think I managed to get 2 or 3 koi to become dragons.
ceasefire. now.
@Jhun:

/slides in

Ay there fellow player! :D
I don't play it as much anymore, but I still enjoy sitting down and relaxing while playing every once in a while.
@Jhun:

/slides in

Ay there fellow player! :D
I don't play it as much anymore, but I still enjoy sitting down and relaxing while playing every once in a while.
22380.png22381.png22378.png22379.png5712.png5713.png
Ahh i used to have this as well! My mum wanted to take a photo of our dog being cute, but i didn't have any space so she went on a mass deleting spree (on my phone)
Ahh i used to have this as well! My mum wanted to take a photo of our dog being cute, but i didn't have any space so she went on a mass deleting spree (on my phone)
Oh yeah! It's beautiful!
Oh yeah! It's beautiful!
Frankenstein3.jpg
:D It makes me happy to know others play this and found it relaxing as well!
:D It makes me happy to know others play this and found it relaxing as well!
vUH4HYR.png Adult & Hatchling Fodders Sale
Buying Gems 1:825
Send CR or PM
Oh yes! I love Zen Koi, it's very relaxing. I hate having to eat those puffer fish; they are hard to sneak up on.
Oh yes! I love Zen Koi, it's very relaxing. I hate having to eat those puffer fish; they are hard to sneak up on.
24487.png24488.png
Awww yisss Zen Koi is my go to stress and anxiety reliever if I'm not allowed to be alone at home. Also WOAH what Koi is that? I haven't seen that one yet :O
Awww yisss Zen Koi is my go to stress and anxiety reliever if I'm not allowed to be alone at home. Also WOAH what Koi is that? I haven't seen that one yet :O
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;