Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Top surgery
1 2
Hi fr. After several years of yearning, I'm finally about to have top surgery at the end of this month! Im not worried about how well the procedure will go, I feel that I'm in very good hands.

I do wonder about the recovery process, however. I know everyone heals differently, and I am not asking for medical advice, but rather what your experience was like if you've had top surgery, or even any surgery on your chest.

What sucked the most? What was easier than you thought? How did your recovery go?
Hi fr. After several years of yearning, I'm finally about to have top surgery at the end of this month! Im not worried about how well the procedure will go, I feel that I'm in very good hands.

I do wonder about the recovery process, however. I know everyone heals differently, and I am not asking for medical advice, but rather what your experience was like if you've had top surgery, or even any surgery on your chest.

What sucked the most? What was easier than you thought? How did your recovery go?
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngKBrR3YL.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@souphands

Hey just wanted to say congrats on being able to get the surgery after all your waiting! I hope your recovery is fast and easy. :)
@souphands

Hey just wanted to say congrats on being able to get the surgery after all your waiting! I hope your recovery is fast and easy. :)
vUH4HYR.png Adult & Hatchling Fodders Sale
Buying Gems 1:825
Send CR or PM
@Jhun thank you very much!!
@Jhun thank you very much!!
@souphands Oh, congrats! Do hope it goes well for you.

I personally had my chest flattened, so I say that the recovery is kinda suckish, yet not all that bad at the same time. I bruise easily, so I looked like a bear mauled me for several weeks, and for the first week I had to sleep on my back. (Which I normally don't do.) So that was the worst part of my recovery. The pain isn't all that bad really. I would've given it a 7 out of 10 and my pain tolerance is REALLY low. The worst of it is just getting out of bed, any other time it's not that bad. There was no bleeding either. I got glued up and sewn up, which was pretty cool.

You can ask me just about anything if ya want! :>
@souphands Oh, congrats! Do hope it goes well for you.

I personally had my chest flattened, so I say that the recovery is kinda suckish, yet not all that bad at the same time. I bruise easily, so I looked like a bear mauled me for several weeks, and for the first week I had to sleep on my back. (Which I normally don't do.) So that was the worst part of my recovery. The pain isn't all that bad really. I would've given it a 7 out of 10 and my pain tolerance is REALLY low. The worst of it is just getting out of bed, any other time it's not that bad. There was no bleeding either. I got glued up and sewn up, which was pretty cool.

You can ask me just about anything if ya want! :>
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
@Amura oh neat! I bet I'm going to look the same afterwards too, I bruise like a banana hahah. That's great you didn't have any bleeding! I think the thing I'm looking forward to the least is probably having to wear a binder for 4 weeks post-op.. and then silicone tape over my incisions for 3 months ;~; but it's worth it!!
@Amura oh neat! I bet I'm going to look the same afterwards too, I bruise like a banana hahah. That's great you didn't have any bleeding! I think the thing I'm looking forward to the least is probably having to wear a binder for 4 weeks post-op.. and then silicone tape over my incisions for 3 months ;~; but it's worth it!!
@souphands Wear the bruises with pride though! And the binder isn't as bad as you think. You forget about it most of the time. (And kinda miss it when you don't have to wear it anymore.) And yes, it's very worth it!
@souphands Wear the bruises with pride though! And the binder isn't as bad as you think. You forget about it most of the time. (And kinda miss it when you don't have to wear it anymore.) And yes, it's very worth it!
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
@souphands no experience w/ top surgery yet but hopefully in future ;; good luck omg, im really happy for you!!
@souphands no experience w/ top surgery yet but hopefully in future ;; good luck omg, im really happy for you!!
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» slow to reply sometimes, don't hesitate to re-ping/pm
» pixel by
@souphands
i hope to eventually get top surgery as well one day when i have better insurance / money to do so; 40DDs are not fun on the back, lemme tell ya

congrats on finally being able to get yours tho!!
@souphands
i hope to eventually get top surgery as well one day when i have better insurance / money to do so; 40DDs are not fun on the back, lemme tell ya

congrats on finally being able to get yours tho!!
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
What's a top surgery?
What's a top surgery?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
@Fil
surgery on your chest to reduce/remove breasts.

@souphands
Congratulations! I don't know anything about post-op, but I'm sure you can find a ton of videos on youtube of other people going through it.
@Fil
surgery on your chest to reduce/remove breasts.

@souphands
Congratulations! I don't know anything about post-op, but I'm sure you can find a ton of videos on youtube of other people going through it.
fhJcysU.png
1 2