Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] iris/navy/azure G1
[center]I'm auctioning off this lady: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31495674] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314957/31495674_350.png[/img] [/url] iris/navy/azure - female - ice flight I think she's got very pretty colors but not what I'm looking for right now. Previews: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=82&bodygene=13&breed=14&element=6&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=20&auth=912cc02c2d16aabacb261c5a3f8f6113c0ac61d1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=82&bodygene=10&breed=12&element=6&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=16&winggene=1&wings=20&auth=7b95ab7b2f8bad27ca50aa21ebc5e8c2ba2b1168&dummyext=prev.png[/img] When bidding please ping me and the user you are outbidding. I will take treasure at the current rate (1:890). Auction ends in 5 days after rollover. Snipe guard: 12 hours HB: CrowsFlight - 65k SB: 50 gems AB: 500 gems (I can dream)[/center]
I'm auctioning off this lady:

31495674_350.png

iris/navy/azure - female - ice flight

I think she's got very pretty colors but not what I'm looking for right now.

Previews:
dragon?age=1&body=82&bodygene=13&breed=14&element=6&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=20&auth=912cc02c2d16aabacb261c5a3f8f6113c0ac61d1&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=82&bodygene=10&breed=12&element=6&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=16&winggene=1&wings=20&auth=7b95ab7b2f8bad27ca50aa21ebc5e8c2ba2b1168&dummyext=prev.png

When bidding please ping me and the user you are outbidding.
I will take treasure at the current rate (1:890).
Auction ends in 5 days after rollover.
Snipe guard: 12 hours

HB: CrowsFlight - 65k
SB: 50 gems
AB: 500 gems (I can dream)
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
Pings snipped.

If I have made a mistake with the pings I'm very sorry!
Pings snipped.

If I have made a mistake with the pings I'm very sorry!
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Moosesushi what's your gem:treasure rate?
@Moosesushi what's your gem:treasure rate?
-,-. ~ Crow
~ 3 hrs+ fr time
~ he/they
~ RP clan!
-,-. tumblr_ozyeyeBUQR1w8xkufo1_250.png -,. ~ FR Tumblr
~ Pinkerlocke
@Moosesushi

Ohmy, I'll happily take SB.

(tbh I think your AB may be too low, idk, she is SUPER pretty, but I know you're way more experienced with auctions than I am)
@Moosesushi

Ohmy, I'll happily take SB.

(tbh I think your AB may be too low, idk, she is SUPER pretty, but I know you're way more experienced with auctions than I am)
@CrowsFlight
Was a very rushed post in my lunch break, so apologies for not putting one up. 1:890 seems to be a common rate, I think - happy to take feedback on the ratio though!

@Maeglin
I'll put you down, thank you!
As for the AB, I don't know how much she's worth honestly, she's not a double or anything but I'll see how it goes? Thanks for your feedback!

(and omg no I have 0 experience with running an auction haahaha, just buying from them sometimes)
@CrowsFlight
Was a very rushed post in my lunch break, so apologies for not putting one up. 1:890 seems to be a common rate, I think - happy to take feedback on the ratio though!

@Maeglin
I'll put you down, thank you!
As for the AB, I don't know how much she's worth honestly, she's not a double or anything but I'll see how it goes? Thanks for your feedback!

(and omg no I have 0 experience with running an auction haahaha, just buying from them sometimes)
cRvvrH3.png
@Maeglin @Moosesushi I'd like to bid 65kt!
@Maeglin @Moosesushi I'd like to bid 65kt!
-,-. ~ Crow
~ 3 hrs+ fr time
~ he/they
~ RP clan!
-,-. tumblr_ozyeyeBUQR1w8xkufo1_250.png -,. ~ FR Tumblr
~ Pinkerlocke
@CrowsFlight
Your bid has been noted, thanks :D
@CrowsFlight
Your bid has been noted, thanks :D
cRvvrH3.png
lil nudge
lil nudge
cRvvrH3.png