Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Marvel vs. DC - Which side are you on?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Rotver

I was pretty sure he was, but I dunno~

All I can remember about the trivial things of the movie is disliking the accent Benedict does lol. (The things that bother me XD)
@Rotver

I was pretty sure he was, but I dunno~

All I can remember about the trivial things of the movie is disliking the accent Benedict does lol. (The things that bother me XD)
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
I like them both for different reasons but I think marvel more so. I have always like DCs cartoons they were my first introduction to super heroes. The old teen titans, justice league, and batman cartoons. Then there are the animated movies they have been making recently straight to download i think but they are worth watching.

But when it comes to tv or box office movies Marvel is doing a much better job I cant watch flash or arrow but the netflix marvel shows I love. My only favorite DC movie is lego batman.
I like them both for different reasons but I think marvel more so. I have always like DCs cartoons they were my first introduction to super heroes. The old teen titans, justice league, and batman cartoons. Then there are the animated movies they have been making recently straight to download i think but they are worth watching.

But when it comes to tv or box office movies Marvel is doing a much better job I cant watch flash or arrow but the netflix marvel shows I love. My only favorite DC movie is lego batman.
DC. Since most of my favorite superheroes and villians come from that side :P
DC. Since most of my favorite superheroes and villians come from that side :P
LMLA6wg.png
Marvel is a bit more realistic, so I like it more.

But the Flash is DC, so :}
Marvel is a bit more realistic, so I like it more.

But the Flash is DC, so :}
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
Marvel definitely.

Batman vs Superman was very disappointing and seemed like the director was trying to copy the "Marvel edgeyness" but didn't succeed.
Marvel definitely.

Batman vs Superman was very disappointing and seemed like the director was trying to copy the "Marvel edgeyness" but didn't succeed.
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Marvel - i've loved the X-Men since i was a kid and was reading the comics and to have them make movies that feature my favorite characters is just awesome.
Marvel - i've loved the X-Men since i was a kid and was reading the comics and to have them make movies that feature my favorite characters is just awesome.
Marvel forever and always. I'm a huge Cap fan and I just love the Avengers in general.
Marvel forever and always. I'm a huge Cap fan and I just love the Avengers in general.
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
Marvel for me. I like those heroes better, plus the Marvel movies have pretty much all been good. The DC movies have just been... Eeeuuugh.

I mean, DC does have Batman, so that's nice. I honestly don't care for most other DC heroes.
Marvel for me. I like those heroes better, plus the Marvel movies have pretty much all been good. The DC movies have just been... Eeeuuugh.

I mean, DC does have Batman, so that's nice. I honestly don't care for most other DC heroes.
eg1jZa2.png
I tend to like marvel characters more. But that is probably only because I very much like the way the actors did them.

Of DC I only really like Batman, the Joker and Harley. Though deadshot was a pretty cool character too.

I say I'm open to everything that isn't spiderman or anything else spiderrelated.

But besides spiderman I really REALLY dislike superman. I don't know.. he just seems OP to me and that hardly makes for a believable character. Plus that 'secret identity thing' is hilariously stupid with him.
I tend to like marvel characters more. But that is probably only because I very much like the way the actors did them.

Of DC I only really like Batman, the Joker and Harley. Though deadshot was a pretty cool character too.

I say I'm open to everything that isn't spiderman or anything else spiderrelated.

But besides spiderman I really REALLY dislike superman. I don't know.. he just seems OP to me and that hardly makes for a believable character. Plus that 'secret identity thing' is hilariously stupid with him.
Marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel
Marvel marvel marvel marvel marvel
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
1 2 3 4 5 6