Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Teeny Imperials! [Retired!]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29
@Pesticide @Reochi @OtterQueen @Rochambeau @Svelte @Valishtu @Valelael @Planets @Surefire @Marceline @Drominus @Ellapinky @Lucis @Soujun @Arkanjel @Reisuke @aecasia @Spinelwolf @StoneHusky @IronAndWine @Irithyll @Reckless

Slots are now open! Just giving a heads up that this week we have a sort of game jam going on at school so I may be slow with orders. D;
@Pesticide @Reochi @OtterQueen @Rochambeau @Svelte @Valishtu @Valelael @Planets @Surefire @Marceline @Drominus @Ellapinky @Lucis @Soujun @Arkanjel @Reisuke @aecasia @Spinelwolf @StoneHusky @IronAndWine @Irithyll @Reckless

Slots are now open! Just giving a heads up that this week we have a sort of game jam going on at school so I may be slow with orders. D;
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Hideki So glad to see this shop open again! I have two Imps I'd like, but seeing as there's only one dragon per order, let's start with my more complicated one. If he's too much, I'll show you the other one I'd like to get done since she should be simpler. [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24717969] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247180/24717969_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment Method (treasure/gem):[/b] gems [b]Genes:[/b] Jupiter/Saturn/Thylacine [b]Apparel:[/b] Night Sky Silk set with Fillet instead of Veil, Trickster's Magic Cards [b]Whiskers or no?:[/b] whiskers [b]Black or coloured eyes?:[/b] colored [b]Accents?:[/b] Ringmaster
@Hideki
So glad to see this shop open again! I have two Imps I'd like, but seeing as there's only one dragon per order, let's start with my more complicated one. If he's too much, I'll show you the other one I'd like to get done since she should be simpler.

Dragon:

24717969_350.png

Payment Method (treasure/gem): gems
Genes: Jupiter/Saturn/Thylacine
Apparel: Night Sky Silk set with Fillet instead of Veil, Trickster's Magic Cards
Whiskers or no?: whiskers
Black or coloured eyes?: colored
Accents?: Ringmaster
by_coloradoblues__2__by_spinelwolf-dceejqd.png Spin || She/Her || INFP-T || Neutral Good || FR Clock +3
@Hideki Somehow I was lucky enough to be online right as your ping went out ooh. [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17839861] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/178399/17839861_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment Method (treasure/gem):[/b] Treasure [b]Genes:[/b] Poison / Toxin / Glimmer [b]Apparel:[/b] All of it, if possible? [b]Whiskers or no?:[/b] Yes, whiskers [b]Black or coloured eyes?:[/b] Colored [b]Accents?:[/b] If possible. If not, don't worry. I find myself displeased by every accent I put on him.
@Hideki
Somehow I was lucky enough to be online right as your ping went out ooh.

Dragon:
17839861_350.png

Payment Method (treasure/gem): Treasure
Genes: Poison / Toxin / Glimmer
Apparel: All of it, if possible?
Whiskers or no?: Yes, whiskers
Black or coloured eyes?: Colored
Accents?: If possible. If not, don't worry. I find myself displeased by every accent I put on him.

@Hideki [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29984893] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299849/29984893_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment Method (treasure/gem):[/b] Treasure [b]Genes:[/b] Paint, Piebald, Thylacine [b]Apparel:[/b] Peacekeeper's mantle, White katana [b]Whiskers or no?:[/b] Yes [b]Black or coloured eyes?: (See above.)[/b] Colored (If ossible considering they're white) [b]Accents?:[/b] Ringmaster (Only if you are able, I don't mind leaving it out)
@Hideki
Dragon:
29984893_350.png

Payment Method (treasure/gem): Treasure
Genes: Paint, Piebald, Thylacine
Apparel: Peacekeeper's mantle, White katana
Whiskers or no?: Yes
Black or coloured eyes?: (See above.) Colored (If ossible considering they're white)
Accents?: Ringmaster (Only if you are able, I don't mind leaving it out)
0jTX3am.gifsig_by_cas_a_fras-db0ohro.pngcmtI1YU.png
For both of you since they both have the Ringmaster accent, I can do it, it'll just be slightly simplified so it can fit the chibi -- it'll still look like the accent though. c;

@Spinelwolf

Haha yeah, I'm just sapped from school and I don't wanna open this shop only to make ppl wait because I don't have motivation to draw. ;c
And I don't mind taking him on, since the silks are already premade it won't take me long to tweak them to the night silk colours.

The cost would be 38g + 36g + 42g for the premade apparel + 12g for the magic cards + 12g for the accent to total 140g.

@Lucis

Everytime I see those tatters I cry inside. ;c
I mean it's up to you really? The accent isn't too bad and I could make it. His total comes to 30k + 30k + 20k for premade apparel + 30k for the tatters/head bandage to total 110k, 120k with the accent.

@Arkanjel

It is possible oh my gosh. <D Don't worry about it, I'll make sure you can see them.
He'll cost 30k + 30k + 5k for the mantle + 15k for the katana to total 80k. Since Spinelwolf will get the ringmaster accent, all future adoptables will have it for free. ;a;
Would've been 10k extra otherwise.
For both of you since they both have the Ringmaster accent, I can do it, it'll just be slightly simplified so it can fit the chibi -- it'll still look like the accent though. c;

@Spinelwolf

Haha yeah, I'm just sapped from school and I don't wanna open this shop only to make ppl wait because I don't have motivation to draw. ;c
And I don't mind taking him on, since the silks are already premade it won't take me long to tweak them to the night silk colours.

The cost would be 38g + 36g + 42g for the premade apparel + 12g for the magic cards + 12g for the accent to total 140g.

@Lucis

Everytime I see those tatters I cry inside. ;c
I mean it's up to you really? The accent isn't too bad and I could make it. His total comes to 30k + 30k + 20k for premade apparel + 30k for the tatters/head bandage to total 110k, 120k with the accent.

@Arkanjel

It is possible oh my gosh. <D Don't worry about it, I'll make sure you can see them.
He'll cost 30k + 30k + 5k for the mantle + 15k for the katana to total 80k. Since Spinelwolf will get the ringmaster accent, all future adoptables will have it for free. ;a;
Would've been 10k extra otherwise.
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@Hideki
I can only imagine how school must have you sapped. When I was attempting college, it was brutal. So I understand not having the motivation.
I sent you the CR trade. Thank you in advance ^^
@Hideki
I can only imagine how school must have you sapped. When I was attempting college, it was brutal. So I understand not having the motivation.
I sent you the CR trade. Thank you in advance ^^
by_coloradoblues__2__by_spinelwolf-dceejqd.png Spin || She/Her || INFP-T || Neutral Good || FR Clock +3
@Spinelwolf

I'm glad to hear that omg, and it's not a problem. It's also nice to hear that people enjoy seeing my shop around. ;A;

It's the first time I've had a shop (even if it's adoptables) that actually lasted and people bought from.
@Spinelwolf

I'm glad to hear that omg, and it's not a problem. It's also nice to hear that people enjoy seeing my shop around. ;A;

It's the first time I've had a shop (even if it's adoptables) that actually lasted and people bought from.
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@Hideki
Well, I must say these little Imps are so adorable. I'm glad I was able to get a slot this go around. ^^
@Hideki
Well, I must say these little Imps are so adorable. I'm glad I was able to get a slot this go around. ^^
@Hideki
I know they're impossible to obtain now? It's so unfair lol. I wish I could have ten more, but I've settled with my too lol.

But gosh pls don't cry.

Let's do the accent then, why not? I'll probably change it next week but he's so much harder to dress than his brother and I'm never satisfied.

Also gosh I love these adopts.
@Hideki
I know they're impossible to obtain now? It's so unfair lol. I wish I could have ten more, but I've settled with my too lol.

But gosh pls don't cry.

Let's do the accent then, why not? I'll probably change it next week but he's so much harder to dress than his brother and I'm never satisfied.

Also gosh I love these adopts.
@Lucis

The times I wish I was more invested when I first started on here. ;c
I could've had all the festival items that are so rare now LOL. I pray that one day they either bring them back or I get them ... somehow.

And aaaa I'm glad to hear that??? ;///A///;
@Lucis

The times I wish I was more invested when I first started on here. ;c
I could've had all the festival items that are so rare now LOL. I pray that one day they either bring them back or I get them ... somehow.

And aaaa I'm glad to hear that??? ;///A///;
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29