Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Punsexuality: LGBT+ Pride Dragons!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 336 337
@bisexuwhale

Hi! Could you put me on a pinglist for any Agender pride hatchlings please?
@bisexuwhale

Hi! Could you put me on a pinglist for any Agender pride hatchlings please?
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
@Pigeonpanhandle Yep, no problem :)
@Pigeonpanhandle Yep, no problem :)
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@bisexuwhale Your dragons are beautiful! Can I be added to the pinglist for a lesbian pride (preferably with a pink-red range belly), an ace pride (imp with purple wings), and to know when both nonbinary and genderfluid are available?
@bisexuwhale Your dragons are beautiful! Can I be added to the pinglist for a lesbian pride (preferably with a pink-red range belly), an ace pride (imp with purple wings), and to know when both nonbinary and genderfluid are available?
@dameserdaigle Thank you! I'll add you to those pinglists - for the ace pride, I'm assuming you mean purple specifically, rather than purple range.
@dameserdaigle Thank you! I'll add you to those pinglists - for the ace pride, I'm assuming you mean purple specifically, rather than purple range.
@bisexuwhale

I'll love to take Patrick! May I send a CR?
@bisexuwhale

I'll love to take Patrick! May I send a CR?
kVIzwBY.pngXbHOAAP.png
@CoatlCreed Absolutely, go ahead!
@CoatlCreed Absolutely, go ahead!
@bisexuwhale May I get added to the Pan pinglist? I want to get a Pastel Female Noc XD
@bisexuwhale May I get added to the Pan pinglist? I want to get a Pastel Female Noc XD
@RehnaTigerwolf Just to check - would you like to be pinged only for pastel female nocs?
@RehnaTigerwolf Just to check - would you like to be pinged only for pastel female nocs?
@bisexuwhale If its not too much trouble
@bisexuwhale If its not too much trouble
@RehnaTigerwolf Not at all! I just needed to know what to put you down for so you wouldn't get pings you didn't want :)
@RehnaTigerwolf Not at all! I just needed to know what to put you down for so you wouldn't get pings you didn't want :)
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 336 337