Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
@Uastis and @MysticalPrism

Hello fellow dragon owners, please excuse the ping, but I was hoping I could strike a deal with you two to breed your dragons: Svetlana and Thomlyn for after hours of search, they are the perfect pair to create my dream Pearl/Lavender/Lavander subspecies dragon.

I would be looking to borrow each dragon to put them on a nest, which would mean they would hatch a nest next week, I am open to paying to rent them, sending one of my permadragons as collateral, or any other things you would think fair :)

I'll understand if you don't want to breed them, or send them to me, but I am very open if you have any suggestions that would make you more comfortable! Thank you, and I look forward to your responses!
@Uastis and @MysticalPrism

Hello fellow dragon owners, please excuse the ping, but I was hoping I could strike a deal with you two to breed your dragons: Svetlana and Thomlyn for after hours of search, they are the perfect pair to create my dream Pearl/Lavender/Lavander subspecies dragon.

I would be looking to borrow each dragon to put them on a nest, which would mean they would hatch a nest next week, I am open to paying to rent them, sending one of my permadragons as collateral, or any other things you would think fair :)

I'll understand if you don't want to breed them, or send them to me, but I am very open if you have any suggestions that would make you more comfortable! Thank you, and I look forward to your responses!
8efivoV.pngNAGBQEx.gif4GipHhE.png
Hi,

I apologise for the late reply. I've been thinking about this for a while and thought it'd be a good idea to just give you Thomlyn. I'm not going to use him for breeding anymore so why not give him a new home.
Let me know if you think it's a good idea. ^_^
Hi,

I apologise for the late reply. I've been thinking about this for a while and thought it'd be a good idea to just give you Thomlyn. I'm not going to use him for breeding anymore so why not give him a new home.
Let me know if you think it's a good idea. ^_^
@Uastis

Just saw your post, I would lovveeee that!! I'm trying to start a subspecies and he would be perfect for one of the official pairs and he's the only fellow of his kind so I'd be honored really XD
@Uastis

Just saw your post, I would lovveeee that!! I'm trying to start a subspecies and he would be perfect for one of the official pairs and he's the only fellow of his kind so I'd be honored really XD
8efivoV.pngNAGBQEx.gif4GipHhE.png