Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Bad Movie Thread: Really, Really Bad
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 149 150
@PrehistoryMaker

YES HTTYD3

i'm scared of all the rumors though ;-;
@PrehistoryMaker

YES HTTYD3

i'm scared of all the rumors though ;-;
olly / 15
Ok but has anyone seen dwegons and leprechauns

trailers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsth7Msq-CI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIhce75a2KY

the animation and design is hilariously bad
Ok but has anyone seen dwegons and leprechauns

trailers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsth7Msq-CI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIhce75a2KY

the animation and design is hilariously bad
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
@Mythie

How dare you mention HTTYD on a bad movie thread, HTTYD3 is gonna be awesome.
but I'm scared of the rumours too. Prepare for severe emotional dead-ness

Okay, moving on to my bad movie. I think I might've mentioned this before, but eh.
The Lego Movie.
I don't care how many people loved it, it was so freaking stupid I cried. I fell asleep halfway through, and that doesn't sound like much, but you don't know me; I never, EVER, EVER sleep unless I'm absolutely forced to. I hate sleeping and avoid it like the plague if I can. (No offense to Plague Flight, ahah whoops, I don't mean you)
It was literally just a two hour long ad to show toddlers (or it SHOULDVE been for toddlers...) how to use Lego.
When I played with Lego when I was younger, it was all about having an imagination. I could picture what I wanted to build, and then make it happen, all from my own creativity and mind. The Lego Movie was pointless, shallow, thoroughly boring, and apparently we now need a movie to teach us how to use our imagination.
@Mythie

How dare you mention HTTYD on a bad movie thread, HTTYD3 is gonna be awesome.
but I'm scared of the rumours too. Prepare for severe emotional dead-ness

Okay, moving on to my bad movie. I think I might've mentioned this before, but eh.
The Lego Movie.
I don't care how many people loved it, it was so freaking stupid I cried. I fell asleep halfway through, and that doesn't sound like much, but you don't know me; I never, EVER, EVER sleep unless I'm absolutely forced to. I hate sleeping and avoid it like the plague if I can. (No offense to Plague Flight, ahah whoops, I don't mean you)
It was literally just a two hour long ad to show toddlers (or it SHOULDVE been for toddlers...) how to use Lego.
When I played with Lego when I was younger, it was all about having an imagination. I could picture what I wanted to build, and then make it happen, all from my own creativity and mind. The Lego Movie was pointless, shallow, thoroughly boring, and apparently we now need a movie to teach us how to use our imagination.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Winshear Did we watch the same Lego Movie because everybody's entitled to their opinion but...

u wrong, tho
@Winshear Did we watch the same Lego Movie because everybody's entitled to their opinion but...

u wrong, tho
35be334.png
[quote name="CatBountry" date=2017-02-16 06:44:28] @Winshear Did we watch the same Lego Movie because everybody's entitled to their opinion but... u wrong, tho [/quote] I liked it to...
CatBountry wrote on 2017-02-16:

u wrong, tho
I liked it to...
jtb7ed.jpg
@Houndstooth:

I've seen the cartoon segment. It's a little too short and somewhat random, but it sure did make Boba Fett look awesome....and dang, how great would it have been if Boba and our heroes had stayed friends?
@Houndstooth:

I've seen the cartoon segment. It's a little too short and somewhat random, but it sure did make Boba Fett look awesome....and dang, how great would it have been if Boba and our heroes had stayed friends?
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
@Windshear:

I didn't like it either. It was so dumb.
@Windshear:

I didn't like it either. It was so dumb.
@MythGriffin24
I mean, the shortness makes sense because it's a show within a show, but like... did they really even need to include it in the first place? At least Bob finally got to do something
The movies would have gone a whole lot different if they'd been friends, that's for certain lol Return of the Jedi would be a lot shorter, at the very least
@MythGriffin24
I mean, the shortness makes sense because it's a show within a show, but like... did they really even need to include it in the first place? At least Bob finally got to do something
The movies would have gone a whole lot different if they'd been friends, that's for certain lol Return of the Jedi would be a lot shorter, at the very least
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
@Houndstooth:

Great nickname

Have you watched The Clone Wars? There's some nice feelsy young!Boba stuff in there

Now you're making me wish they were actually friends. Curse you.
@Houndstooth:

Great nickname

Have you watched The Clone Wars? There's some nice feelsy young!Boba stuff in there

Now you're making me wish they were actually friends. Curse you.
[quote name="CatBountry" date=2017-02-16 06:44:28] @Winshear Did we watch the same Lego Movie because everybody's entitled to their opinion but... u wrong, tho [/quote] Like you said, everyone's entitled to their opinion. But you're wrong. @MythGriffin24 THANK YOU. You're the only person I've ever met who actually agrees with me.
CatBountry wrote on 2017-02-16:

u wrong, tho

Like you said, everyone's entitled to their opinion. But you're wrong.

@MythGriffin24
THANK YOU. You're the only person I've ever met who actually agrees with me.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 149 150