Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@Ashmore if you wouldn't minded could you put me on the pinglist.
@Ashmore if you wouldn't minded could you put me on the pinglist.
@ashmore if you don't minded may I have Lily please, and if I may have 2 can I have dart.
@ashmore if you don't minded may I have Lily please, and if I may have 2 can I have dart.
@ashmore Hi, may I have the "White Piebald/Pistachio Saturn/Denim Thylacine, Imperial Male" please?
@ashmore Hi, may I have the "White Piebald/Pistachio Saturn/Denim Thylacine, Imperial Male" please?
@Evet @FlareWing @Ashmore

Great sending Dart via Cross Roads

Enjoy :)
@Evet @FlareWing @Ashmore

Great sending Dart via Cross Roads

Enjoy :)
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
@Ashmore I just sent @OkamiWhitewings the baby Imperial (White Piebald/Pistachio Saturn/Denim Thylacine) that was listed on my behalf!
@Ashmore I just sent @OkamiWhitewings the baby Imperial (White Piebald/Pistachio Saturn/Denim Thylacine) that was listed on my behalf!
Cool looking adopts!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2612628
@Siagrim Thank you! (sorry for not pinging you directly, newbie mistake xD)
@Siagrim Thank you! (sorry for not pinging you directly, newbie mistake xD)
may I have this one? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/307475/30747462_350.png[/img] @Ashmore
may I have this one?
30747462_350.png
@Ashmore
@Evet @Silkshoes

Thanks i'll get lily tomorrow
@Evet @Silkshoes

Thanks i'll get lily tomorrow
@wonders @Ashmore Sent ^^
@wonders @Ashmore Sent ^^
mp5vwzJ.png
2MUBTg5.png
@OkamiWhitewings
Would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Siagrim
Thank you very much for donating and sending the little Imp! ^^

@Sinamarasi
Sure, sending right away. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^
@OkamiWhitewings
Would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Siagrim
Thank you very much for donating and sending the little Imp! ^^

@Sinamarasi
Sure, sending right away. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36