Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Auction House revamp is coming!
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 127 128
OH MY - I - WOW... Jeez! You've been busy! :O I'm so excited!!
OH MY - I - WOW... Jeez! You've been busy! :O I'm so excited!!
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
Shout out to the team for making me want to throw away more money in the auction house
Shout out to the team for making me want to throw away more money in the auction house
LUZk8tY.png
[quote name="Aeonox" date=2017-02-09 13:49:09] [center] [img]https://s28.postimg.org/on0tkpubx/shadow_fodder_ah.png[/img] [SIZE=5][SIZE=5][B]HYPE?????[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/center] [/quote] That sprite is SO CUTE?????? HYPE
Aeonox wrote on 2017-02-09:

shadow_fodder_ah.png

HYPE?????

That sprite is SO CUTE?????? HYPE
I AM SO EXCITED OMG
No more pages of PMs!!!
No more 50+pages of dragon scrolling!
I AM SO EXCITED OMG
No more pages of PMs!!!
No more 50+pages of dragon scrolling!
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
I love that you can see the unit price on hover when purchasing stacks. Is there any way to add unit pricing to selling though? That's where most of my math comes into play...

For instance, if I want to sell a stack of 36 meat for 76t per piece, I'd like to be able to just set it to Unit Price = 50, rather than pull out my calculator to figure out 2736t. (Maths strictly for illustration; I pulled those numbers at random).
I love that you can see the unit price on hover when purchasing stacks. Is there any way to add unit pricing to selling though? That's where most of my math comes into play...

For instance, if I want to sell a stack of 36 meat for 76t per piece, I'd like to be able to just set it to Unit Price = 50, rather than pull out my calculator to figure out 2736t. (Maths strictly for illustration; I pulled those numbers at random).
Vj0BLbc.png
Are you planning on adding a demand feature? Like, let's say I want an item which is rare or not currently for sale; I could make a demand to let people know there is someone who wants that item, and thus allow them to fulfill the request.
Are you planning on adding a demand feature? Like, let's say I want an item which is rare or not currently for sale; I could make a demand to let people know there is someone who wants that item, and thus allow them to fulfill the request.
AdoptBoolean_zpssnnaxllo.pngAdoptSkycat_zpslp7i9ijb.pngAdoptBoneFiend_zpswavnimxn.png
Will there be any additional block related features? So you don't see acutions from people you have blocked and they don't see auctions from you. And will people you have blocked be able to send private auctions to you or vice versa?
Will there be any additional block related features? So you don't see acutions from people you have blocked and they don't see auctions from you. And will people you have blocked be able to send private auctions to you or vice versa?
tumblr_inline_n5mul9ffe41scrvs1.png
Revamp is coming... GOT references!
Revamp is coming... GOT references!
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
SO MUCH HYPE ABOUT NEW DRAGON SEARCH
SO MUCH HYPE ABOUT NEW DRAGON SEARCH
W6NUU3j.png
@Xhaztol will anything change about "purchase" buttons on individual dragon pages? Will there still be purchase buttons for flight-only or private auctions? What about the little money bag indicator on dragon profiles, will a dragon listed for a private or in-flight auction still be indicated as up for auction to people outside the flight, or will it not be visible?

Otherwise, this looks great! Super excited.
@Xhaztol will anything change about "purchase" buttons on individual dragon pages? Will there still be purchase buttons for flight-only or private auctions? What about the little money bag indicator on dragon profiles, will a dragon listed for a private or in-flight auction still be indicated as up for auction to people outside the flight, or will it not be visible?

Otherwise, this looks great! Super excited.
23815.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 127 128