Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Muffin's Artsy Corner [TAKING PINGS]
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Added new commission type, backgrounds + oc! [img]http://pre02.deviantart.net/ff68/th/pre/i/2017/030/d/1/milestones_by_hanjamuffin-daxa4j5.png[/img]
Added new commission type, backgrounds + oc!

milestones_by_hanjamuffin-daxa4j5.png
ar_shop_sig_by_hanjamuffin-dazwfrr.png
@Hanjamuffin

Are you open for full body drawings at the moment?
If not, could I be added to the pinglist for when you are? :)
@Hanjamuffin

Are you open for full body drawings at the moment?
If not, could I be added to the pinglist for when you are? :)
rvIMLeS.png
@AiDeeKay
Fullbody drawings are currently closed, so I'll go ahead and throw you on the pinglist. :)
@AiDeeKay
Fullbody drawings are currently closed, so I'll go ahead and throw you on the pinglist. :)
@Hanjamuffin

May I be added to all your ping lists? Thanks!
@Hanjamuffin

May I be added to all your ping lists? Thanks!
@Hanjamuffin
Could you add me to the Background and OC / DRAGON pinglist? Have an Akirbeak that seeks a new home and some gems :)
@Hanjamuffin
Could you add me to the Background and OC / DRAGON pinglist? Have an Akirbeak that seeks a new home and some gems :)
dragonSigtxt.png
@Hanjamuffin
Can I be added to your Signature pinglist?
@Hanjamuffin
Can I be added to your Signature pinglist?
Holy mushroom farts

YOUR ART IS AMAZING
Holy mushroom farts

YOUR ART IS AMAZING
summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3
@kragar
you're on the general pinglist!

@Shex
Sure, you're now on the background pinglist!

@Somniaat
gotcha down on the sig pinglist!

@Failuresaurus
haha, thank you so much!
@kragar
you're on the general pinglist!

@Shex
Sure, you're now on the background pinglist!

@Somniaat
gotcha down on the sig pinglist!

@Failuresaurus
haha, thank you so much!
OPENED UP AGAIN! AFTER SO LONG!

one bust and one fullbody slots are open.

General ping:
@Jazz @Ophiuchae @Cheynei @Stenvela @liumeilun @Doglore @Scream @Valishtu @Dyodoreu @Stonefur @Sinfirmitas @SilverBook @RyuuMael @Carnivore @Ekanos @Falkarth @10k @Fenix @Oldshuck @Erskine @Sinfirmitas @Zhar @OtterQueen @Funkentanz @Chero @Shuffluffalo @Notandor @Fink @MahuruRaji @MissAlavesa @Beingofnature @Mercenary @Inkybrush @Clavicado @Ashtar @Ocey @Rictus @Anjoulas @Reckless @Drown @BloodyBunny @FadedLeara @SilverLately @JovaniSkie @Kragar

Bust Ping:
@ButterflyAce

Headshot Pinglist REMOVED

@Sylwyth @Briskvoice @Kitto @Niharike @Caelthus @Enoch @Chero @Araneaserket @Anthea @Flaera @Inkybrush @Glowpen @Shadowdawn199 @Xemriss @Plirius @rosedragoness @LargeCrocodile @Cyans @Rabies

Fullbody Ping:
@Valishtu @Greili @MightyVildaTilda @AiDeeKay

Apologies if you get pinged twice! USD is preferred, but gem prices are still there. Thanks!
OPENED UP AGAIN! AFTER SO LONG!

one bust and one fullbody slots are open.

General ping:
@Jazz @Ophiuchae @Cheynei @Stenvela @liumeilun @Doglore @Scream @Valishtu @Dyodoreu @Stonefur @Sinfirmitas @SilverBook @RyuuMael @Carnivore @Ekanos @Falkarth @10k @Fenix @Oldshuck @Erskine @Sinfirmitas @Zhar @OtterQueen @Funkentanz @Chero @Shuffluffalo @Notandor @Fink @MahuruRaji @MissAlavesa @Beingofnature @Mercenary @Inkybrush @Clavicado @Ashtar @Ocey @Rictus @Anjoulas @Reckless @Drown @BloodyBunny @FadedLeara @SilverLately @JovaniSkie @Kragar

Bust Ping:
@ButterflyAce

Headshot Pinglist REMOVED

@Sylwyth @Briskvoice @Kitto @Niharike @Caelthus @Enoch @Chero @Araneaserket @Anthea @Flaera @Inkybrush @Glowpen @Shadowdawn199 @Xemriss @Plirius @rosedragoness @LargeCrocodile @Cyans @Rabies

Fullbody Ping:
@Valishtu @Greili @MightyVildaTilda @AiDeeKay

Apologies if you get pinged twice! USD is preferred, but gem prices are still there. Thanks!
DAMN I HAVE NOT GOT THE CASH DOLLARS TO MAKE IT RAIN ON YOU *screms in corner and pet pets the good good arts*
DAMN I HAVE NOT GOT THE CASH DOLLARS TO MAKE IT RAIN ON YOU *screms in corner and pet pets the good good arts*
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45