Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Friends and Foes
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
When are you going to bring back the forum search, achievements and put in a search by color function in the AH? The incentive for exalting according to what colors your dragon has is kind of useless when you can't search by what colors you want.
When are you going to bring back the forum search, achievements and put in a search by color function in the AH? The incentive for exalting according to what colors your dragon has is kind of useless when you can't search by what colors you want.
Also, fix the lag, the fact you can't log in on Internet Explorer, the growing up roll over for hatchlings and quit adding useless add-ons like familiars, apparel and items. I don't care about that. I care about the main game being improved, not little trinkets and items.
Also, fix the lag, the fact you can't log in on Internet Explorer, the growing up roll over for hatchlings and quit adding useless add-ons like familiars, apparel and items. I don't care about that. I care about the main game being improved, not little trinkets and items.
The game is good and getting better, but there is so much more room for improvement.
The game is good and getting better, but there is so much more room for improvement.
@Rexi Those are valid concerns and are things that the coding team is absolutely working on. :-) However, updates like this do not detract from their time spent coding these things: If it's a new feature or a bug fix that's not related to images, it's probably something that had a programmer's hand in it. If it's updates to our current systems in place, it is something that can be done by the artists. This update was created and implemented entirely by the FR artists. The art team is trying to keep busy while we wait for the exciting changes and additions our programmers are working on to be ready for the public. :-)
@Rexi Those are valid concerns and are things that the coding team is absolutely working on. :-) However, updates like this do not detract from their time spent coding these things: If it's a new feature or a bug fix that's not related to images, it's probably something that had a programmer's hand in it. If it's updates to our current systems in place, it is something that can be done by the artists. This update was created and implemented entirely by the FR artists. The art team is trying to keep busy while we wait for the exciting changes and additions our programmers are working on to be ready for the public. :-)
@Undel Thank Plaguebringer for that. The Coliseum has been unplayable for the past few days due to lag.
Like the new monsters to fight! :D
@Undel Thank Plaguebringer for that. The Coliseum has been unplayable for the past few days due to lag.
Like the new monsters to fight! :D
eep more familiars? Yay!, butbut there really needs to be a more organized way to switch these guys around! Tiny box with even 43 familiars is hard enough to keep track of@@

Perhaps a list, with a show or don't show familiar button? (and a note on their loyalty level).

*must go in search of suggestion forums if they exist* o.o
eep more familiars? Yay!, butbut there really needs to be a more organized way to switch these guys around! Tiny box with even 43 familiars is hard enough to keep track of@@

Perhaps a list, with a show or don't show familiar button? (and a note on their loyalty level).

*must go in search of suggestion forums if they exist* o.o
@Undel
Thank you for answering people's questions! I'm not sure if you guys still put together the Words of the Wind series of Q&A but it seems like there's always users who assume the familiars and genes are made by coders rather than artists (non-coding artists, haha!) that might be a good point to put out there once and for all so hopefully most of the userbase will know!

If you visit the Deity pages (Particularly Windsinger!) tell them I said Hi! And that they should get to eating, it's cold outside!
@Undel
Thank you for answering people's questions! I'm not sure if you guys still put together the Words of the Wind series of Q&A but it seems like there's always users who assume the familiars and genes are made by coders rather than artists (non-coding artists, haha!) that might be a good point to put out there once and for all so hopefully most of the userbase will know!

If you visit the Deity pages (Particularly Windsinger!) tell them I said Hi! And that they should get to eating, it's cold outside!
1kz7OWt.png
cool! Love new familiars.
cool! Love new familiars.
It looks good, but as for the achievements, when are those getting fixed. I have many achievements I've earned but don't show up!
It looks good, but as for the achievements, when are those getting fixed. I have many achievements I've earned but don't show up!
I want one! familiar that is. Awesome! I'm glad they are fixing the achievements as I am still missing a few.
I want one! familiar that is. Awesome! I'm glad they are fixing the achievements as I am still missing a few.
Loves all things feline
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13