Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Old Triskele Thread (We have moved!)
1 2 ... 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 ... 1363 1364
@Nelia yes, you can send them... but I'll probably just accept it later today...
@Nelia yes, you can send them... but I'll probably just accept it later today...
jLEAuoV.png
@wesleydog @Iralla @Xanox @YazuYazu

No one responded last time, but I'm still looking for an Arcane nest if any of you have room.
@wesleydog @Iralla @Xanox @YazuYazu

No one responded last time, but I'm still looking for an Arcane nest if any of you have room.
UqN4jFQ.png
@Bloodcrest Sorry about that! I don't tend to have time during weekdays to respond; I can take your pair today! :)

That goes for any other person looking for an Arcane nest! I am short on insects, so if your dragon eats insects and you're able to send some over that would be great, but I do have 4 more nests open for you!
@Bloodcrest Sorry about that! I don't tend to have time during weekdays to respond; I can take your pair today! :)

That goes for any other person looking for an Arcane nest! I am short on insects, so if your dragon eats insects and you're able to send some over that would be great, but I do have 4 more nests open for you!
@HaiXin @DarksoulDragon @Hanelli @LunarGlim

Does anyone have a nest open?
@HaiXin @DarksoulDragon @Hanelli @LunarGlim

Does anyone have a nest open?
@KatieLou
Sent, thank you! :D

@Jaena
I think two of the nests I rented are ready today. Could I rent another two ice nests? haha
@KatieLou
Sent, thank you! :D

@Jaena
I think two of the nests I rented are ready today. Could I rent another two ice nests? haha
fr%20rook.png
@Rook That's right and you sure can! Hatching this first nest has filled my lair up because I Have a Problem and its Name is Dragons, but a series of Crossroads deliveries will fix that >>
@Rook That's right and you sure can! Hatching this first nest has filled my lair up because I Have a Problem and its Name is Dragons, but a series of Crossroads deliveries will fix that >>
cZLsLHr.png
@wesleydog

Aah, thanks! The dragons are on the way, along with a bucket load of insects (and some fish)!
@wesleydog

Aah, thanks! The dragons are on the way, along with a bucket load of insects (and some fish)!
UqN4jFQ.png
@TheHungryMonk

2 eggs~
@TheHungryMonk

2 eggs~
tumblr_o1n40xly071unhfhho7_r1_500.png
@paragonbroscaa I finished a nest for jastoz and incubating one for DarkAlliGator now :)
@paragonbroscaa I finished a nest for jastoz and incubating one for DarkAlliGator now :)
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@LittlestAngel @Gwendolyn @DinetteGarnet @StevonnieDrifts

Hello ! I would like to rent a nature nest ! Thanks !
@LittlestAngel @Gwendolyn @DinetteGarnet @StevonnieDrifts

Hello ! I would like to rent a nature nest ! Thanks !
1 2 ... 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 ... 1363 1364