Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | {New Breed} Lavatusks W/sketches
1 2
@timeblitz Bigger and tougher would certainly differentiate them from PCs, and other breeds too. I'm with Altair in that i'd love to see some gened examples in the future.

@Denim
Those sketches are absolutely amazing! I love what you did with the plated skin, wings, and that tail. Looks like a breed I wouldn't mess with. I really see the warthog inspiration in it too fhsa, VERY cool. X)

Don't mind me I'm just going to follow this thread I like these tusk dragons--
I need to see where this idea will go
@timeblitz Bigger and tougher would certainly differentiate them from PCs, and other breeds too. I'm with Altair in that i'd love to see some gened examples in the future.

@Denim
Those sketches are absolutely amazing! I love what you did with the plated skin, wings, and that tail. Looks like a breed I wouldn't mess with. I really see the warthog inspiration in it too fhsa, VERY cool. X)

Don't mind me I'm just going to follow this thread I like these tusk dragons--
I need to see where this idea will go
FuOn3WY.png
@NightmaresArise Thank you!
@NightmaresArise Thank you!
@Denim
Oh man, those are super great!!! Would you mind if I stuck it in at the top with the other sketches?

(Aw man, now I'm excited to work on this more ahahh)
@Denim
Oh man, those are super great!!! Would you mind if I stuck it in at the top with the other sketches?

(Aw man, now I'm excited to work on this more ahahh)
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
Alright! Updated the designs a bit! Hopefully they've deviated from PCs a bit more! [img]http://pre00.deviantart.net/1ce1/th/pre/i/2017/025/4/0/male_lavatusks_updated_by_timeblitz-dawqcel.png[/img] [img]http://pre06.deviantart.net/58da/th/pre/i/2017/025/f/e/female_lavatusks_updated_by_timeblitz-dawqcd8.png[/img] @Denim I really liked the spikey hair you had so I incorporated that in! I also added the patches you had but made them more rectangular in shape, and changed the positions a bit
Alright! Updated the designs a bit! Hopefully they've deviated from PCs a bit more!

male_lavatusks_updated_by_timeblitz-dawqcel.png
female_lavatusks_updated_by_timeblitz-dawqcd8.png

@Denim I really liked the spikey hair you had so I incorporated that in! I also added the patches you had but made them more rectangular in shape, and changed the positions a bit
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
@timeblitz It looks great! Feel free to stick em up there if you like.
@timeblitz It looks great! Feel free to stick em up there if you like.
[quote name="Denim" date=2017-01-25 15:34:48] @ timeblitz just based off of yours and others ideas, feel free to like and use some of the ideas or not, however you want! I thought maybe you were going a little like warthogs with the tusks, so I kiiiinda incorporated that in. [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/5d83/f/2017/025/5/5/img_20170125_182717196_2_by_cicirose97-dawpx8e.jpg[/img] [/quote] I actually really like Denim's concept! Something chunkier and robust (we don't have too much of that in FR, only 2-3 'chunky' breeds) and they look a lot less like PC's, like the other sketches.
Denim wrote on 2017-01-25:
@ timeblitz just based off of yours and others ideas, feel free to like and use some of the ideas or not, however you want!
I thought maybe you were going a little like warthogs with the tusks, so I kiiiinda incorporated that in.

img_20170125_182717196_2_by_cicirose97-dawpx8e.jpg

I actually really like Denim's concept! Something chunkier and robust (we don't have too much of that in FR, only 2-3 'chunky' breeds) and they look a lot less like PC's, like the other sketches.
Tn4aWhc.png
I love the head shape of the older designs. It makes me think of a "draik" (as from Neopets) and I love that style.
I love the head shape of the older designs. It makes me think of a "draik" (as from Neopets) and I love that style.
cPW6H3E.png
cPW6H3E.png
NEED *blep*
NEED *blep*
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx