Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flightcraft! [The End]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46
pies!!! welcome back friend <33 (is prongs) @paigyp01
pies!!! welcome back friend <33 (is prongs) @paigyp01
Rat_3.pngRat_4.png
i'll be safe in the place that you said was mine

tali ♦ they/them ♦ FSD addiction
FR+3 ♦ ping friendly
Rat_2.pngRat_1.png
@offensivetitles i did indeed say art contest :')
@offensivetitles i did indeed say art contest :')
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rosetail prongooooo <3
@Rosetail prongooooo <3
NrfB95G.png oTzR29f.png JU8LxLb.png WSMFkE9.png T75C2Ky.png
@Rexcaliburr
where tho boi
@Rexcaliburr
where tho boi
@OffensiveTitles
Here's the post where it was announced. You should consider adding yourself to the self edit ping list if you think you might have an interest in events like these ^^
@OffensiveTitles
Here's the post where it was announced. You should consider adding yourself to the self edit ping list if you think you might have an interest in events like these ^^
@Rexcaliburr

I would love to join! My IGN is Dani1447!
@Rexcaliburr

I would love to join! My IGN is Dani1447!
FMab3MX.gif
@Duskbane Welcome aboard!
@Duskbane Welcome aboard!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
my IGN is Kuurbis. curious to know if i can opt out of the roleplay elements for now, i mostly just want to check it out and minecraft rp isn't my style.
my IGN is Kuurbis. curious to know if i can opt out of the roleplay elements for now, i mostly just want to check it out and minecraft rp isn't my style.
@Rexcaliburr
I'd love to join :o Unfortunately, my laptop likes to play pranks on me and generally lags pretty badly or completely refuses to open the game :I My fear comes back with every update...
Let's try though! I'm LittleNinja17, if you'd add me :3
@Rexcaliburr
I'd love to join :o Unfortunately, my laptop likes to play pranks on me and generally lags pretty badly or completely refuses to open the game :I My fear comes back with every update...
Let's try though! I'm LittleNinja17, if you'd add me :3
earthshieldl.png
@gemsandbones
The RP is entirely optional!
@gemsandbones
The RP is entirely optional!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46