Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Carameja's Hatchery.
1 2 3 4 5
@TheDarkFallen [quote name="TheDarkFallen" date=2017-01-04 12:02:25] @I just bred a couple of dragons together :3 and I love the 3rd peal catcher and the 3rd of the other ones ^^ [/quote] I see you tried to ping me xD you still want the 3d female pearl catcher? and which other one do you mean exactly? :)
@TheDarkFallen
TheDarkFallen wrote on 2017-01-04:
@I just bred a couple of dragons together :3 and I love the 3rd peal catcher and the 3rd of the other ones ^^
I see you tried to ping me xD you still want the 3d female pearl catcher? and which other one do you mean exactly? :)
@Carameja jeez i knew they were bad but thanks for reminding me

I got a pair hatching tomorrow, where after the buyer pays for the one they want, you might want one
@Carameja jeez i knew they were bad but thanks for reminding me

I got a pair hatching tomorrow, where after the buyer pays for the one they want, you might want one
r7LsxK2.png
@BlackMGaic
Sorry, I'm just not interested in dragons at the moment. Should you get space and the treasure for them later on and they're still in my lair, you can always send me a message!
@BlackMGaic
Sorry, I'm just not interested in dragons at the moment. Should you get space and the treasure for them later on and they're still in my lair, you can always send me a message!
@Carameja ah alright well I tried lol
@Carameja ah alright well I tried lol
r7LsxK2.png
oh my god they're so cute!
oh my god they're so cute!
@TheDarkFallen I don't get messages if you don't ping me hun XD
@TheDarkFallen I don't get messages if you don't ping me hun XD
OMG GREEN! 8D and pretty omg!
OMG GREEN! 8D and pretty omg!
@Carameja woops sorry ^^;
@Carameja woops sorry ^^;
@carameja aww I really like the first one of the purple babus!
@carameja aww I really like the first one of the purple babus!
1 2 3 4 5