Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Instrument question!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Ukulele, though I'm also planning to get into piano pretty soon. I'm in Wind.
Ukulele, though I'm also planning to get into piano pretty soon. I'm in Wind.
hey how you doing? well i'm doing just fine.
i lied i'm dying inside

ness, he/him
looking for a dragon with
obsidian or very dark grey primary
red range secondary
male
lightning primal
willing to pay upwards of 200g, depending on colors and genes
Piano and flute and I'm kind of sort of trying to teach myself the fiddle I'll hopefully take some lessons when I'm done school!

whoops forgot to put my flight, I'm in water flight :)
Piano and flute and I'm kind of sort of trying to teach myself the fiddle I'll hopefully take some lessons when I'm done school!

whoops forgot to put my flight, I'm in water flight :)
Flute and attempting to learn piccolo, I'm in Fire.
Flute and attempting to learn piccolo, I'm in Fire.
I'm from Earth flight and mainly play clarinet and bassoon. I know the basics for flute (it's what I started on actually!), have dabbled in mallets side of percussion, as well as vocals. Unfortunately I haven't had time to keep up with playing them due to college and lack of funds to buy my own bassoon :')

I'm from Earth flight and mainly play clarinet and bassoon. I know the basics for flute (it's what I started on actually!), have dabbled in mallets side of percussion, as well as vocals. Unfortunately I haven't had time to keep up with playing them due to college and lack of funds to buy my own bassoon :')

I play Violin, with a side of Viola and Tin Whistle, or Irish Whistle, whatever it is called.
I play Violin, with a side of Viola and Tin Whistle, or Irish Whistle, whatever it is called.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
Clarinet! I'm a solidly intermediate clarinetist and I've been playing seriously for around three or four years now. I used to play piano too.
Clarinet! I'm a solidly intermediate clarinetist and I've been playing seriously for around three or four years now. I used to play piano too.
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
Clarinet player here, i'm pretty bad at it but i love playing anyways! Also i'm from wind flight.
Clarinet player here, i'm pretty bad at it but i love playing anyways! Also i'm from wind flight.
I am in Lightning Flight and I have played piano for many years. I think my greatest accomplishment was learning to play Bohemian Rhapsody, but I'm useless without sheet music to follow.

I also play kantele, though that I do freestyle.
I am in Lightning Flight and I have played piano for many years. I think my greatest accomplishment was learning to play Bohemian Rhapsody, but I'm useless without sheet music to follow.

I also play kantele, though that I do freestyle.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
Used to be able to play the piano and cello. Nature flight!

Id really like to get back into cello, its a great instrument!
Used to be able to play the piano and cello. Nature flight!

Id really like to get back into cello, its a great instrument!
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
I've been playing piano for over seven years (we have 12 pianos currently XD)and I've been playing violin for under a year.
I've also been messing around with the guitar and flute.... also my entire school was forced to play the recorder
I'm in ice flight
I've been playing piano for over seven years (we have 12 pianos currently XD)and I've been playing violin for under a year.
I've also been messing around with the guitar and flute.... also my entire school was forced to play the recorder
I'm in ice flight

2m7ddvs.png

lco07.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11