Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Victory Chain Not Working
So I've been plugging away in the coliseum, clicking 'Fight On!" again and again... with no XP bonus. The bar doesn't fill at all.

I'm on google chrome, and it was working earlier.
So I've been plugging away in the coliseum, clicking 'Fight On!" again and again... with no XP bonus. The bar doesn't fill at all.

I'm on google chrome, and it was working earlier.
I see your dragons are level 5 -- are you, by chance, fighting in an area that has much lower level monsters than that? If so, victory chains will not apply. You would need to be fighting enemies within about 3 levels of you to accumulate chains.
I see your dragons are level 5 -- are you, by chance, fighting in an area that has much lower level monsters than that? If so, victory chains will not apply. You would need to be fighting enemies within about 3 levels of you to accumulate chains.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Oh! I was, actually. Thank you!
Oh! I was, actually. Thank you!
No worries - throwing this into Help Center. Thanks, Tock!
No worries - throwing this into Help Center. Thanks, Tock!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
I've been fighting with level 7 dragons in the level 4-6 dungeon and it's still not giving me any bonuses. Does the victory chain only apply to the lowest level (ie, it would read as level 4-6 and the next dungeon as 7-9)?
I've been fighting with level 7 dragons in the level 4-6 dungeon and it's still not giving me any bonuses. Does the victory chain only apply to the lowest level (ie, it would read as level 4-6 and the next dungeon as 7-9)?
ocma_badge_by_dragonmasterlynn-d8sd27f.png
@gayfuriosa heyo, first off, this thread's from way back in 2013! if you need to ask something, it's better that you make a new thread instead of necro'ing. :>

to answer your question, your dragons have to be within the shown level range for that venue in order to get the victory chain. they also can't be too high-leveled, otherwise you don't get any experience from that venue.

@JCStitches necromancer detected!
@gayfuriosa heyo, first off, this thread's from way back in 2013! if you need to ask something, it's better that you make a new thread instead of necro'ing. :>

to answer your question, your dragons have to be within the shown level range for that venue in order to get the victory chain. they also can't be too high-leveled, otherwise you don't get any experience from that venue.

@JCStitches necromancer detected!
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
This thread has been locked in accordance with the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=66]Forum Code of Conduct[/url]. Please do not post in threads that have been inactive for more than 3 months. [quote]Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.[/quote]
This thread has been locked in accordance with the Forum Code of Conduct. Please do not post in threads that have been inactive for more than 3 months.
Quote:
Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.