Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Paranormal Investigators (Closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Caleb stared straight ahead "It's not funny Kate! We're lucky the person didn't sue us!" he cried "You all are insane for liking her driving!" he gripped his bag a bit harder honestly caleb believed that his most of his co-workers were insane in the head "Why just Why do you like her driving we almost crashed and got injured that day seriously!" he sighed and raised his hands slightly "I can be so done with you all sometimes and that includes right now"
Caleb stared straight ahead "It's not funny Kate! We're lucky the person didn't sue us!" he cried "You all are insane for liking her driving!" he gripped his bag a bit harder honestly caleb believed that his most of his co-workers were insane in the head "Why just Why do you like her driving we almost crashed and got injured that day seriously!" he sighed and raised his hands slightly "I can be so done with you all sometimes and that includes right now"
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
Eve turned the corner onto Spruce street, giggling at everyone's conversations. "We're here!" She called into the back. She loaded everyone out of the car and walked up to the door. The house was a large victorian type house painted yellow. When she stepped onto the porch. She could already feel a strong spiritual presence. It was hard for her to bear. She tried reaching out to ring the doorbell, but it was too strong. She crumpled to the ground and lied on the floor-panting.
Eve turned the corner onto Spruce street, giggling at everyone's conversations. "We're here!" She called into the back. She loaded everyone out of the car and walked up to the door. The house was a large victorian type house painted yellow. When she stepped onto the porch. She could already feel a strong spiritual presence. It was hard for her to bear. She tried reaching out to ring the doorbell, but it was too strong. She crumpled to the ground and lied on the floor-panting.
Kathy smiled triumphantly and playfully stuck her tongue out at Caleb. "The key word there Caleb is ALMOST. We did not crash therefore everything was under my control. I mean.. what's a little car spin, right?" she chuckled, before turning her head to look out the window as Eve announced they have arrived at their destination.

She eagerly unbuckled her seat belt and pushed open the van door, it gave way with a loud groan. She slid out her seat, patting down her jacket as she moved away from the van to allow for others to come out. Kathy looked up at the old Victorian style house and raised an eyebrow. "If someone painted my house a colour like that I'd haunt them too...." she said quietly, brushing her fringe out her eyes.
Kathy smiled triumphantly and playfully stuck her tongue out at Caleb. "The key word there Caleb is ALMOST. We did not crash therefore everything was under my control. I mean.. what's a little car spin, right?" she chuckled, before turning her head to look out the window as Eve announced they have arrived at their destination.

She eagerly unbuckled her seat belt and pushed open the van door, it gave way with a loud groan. She slid out her seat, patting down her jacket as she moved away from the van to allow for others to come out. Kathy looked up at the old Victorian style house and raised an eyebrow. "If someone painted my house a colour like that I'd haunt them too...." she said quietly, brushing her fringe out her eyes.
Jean stepped out of the van and looked at the house. Paint was peeling at the edges giving her the urge to peel it off. She looked over to see Eve going to ring the doorbell. Before she could turn away though, Eve crumpled to the floor. "Are you okay!?" Jean asked jogging over worriedly.
Jean stepped out of the van and looked at the house. Paint was peeling at the edges giving her the urge to peel it off. She looked over to see Eve going to ring the doorbell. Before she could turn away though, Eve crumpled to the floor. "Are you okay!?" Jean asked jogging over worriedly.
MBjujvx.png
((Just letting you guys know I'm going out today so I won't be able to respond until later. Sorry! ^^))

Kate's giggling finally subsided when they arrived at the house. She closed her computer and slipped it into her bag, slinging it over her shoulder. Walking out behind Jean, she looked at the house. It was quite big and painted yellow. The whole thing looked old, right down to the paint job. That means that the spirit might have lived here before the woman came. Maybe it wants it's house back? It's not uncommon for ghosts to be like that, but you never know.

Kate walked up to the front door and jumped slightly when Jean exclaimed, "Are you okay?!" That's when she saw Eve crumpled on the floor. "Oh no...", Kate muttered, "this spirit must be pretty powerful to give off that strong of an aura."

"Will you be alright, Eve?", she asked a little louder, peering with concern at the girl.
((Just letting you guys know I'm going out today so I won't be able to respond until later. Sorry! ^^))

Kate's giggling finally subsided when they arrived at the house. She closed her computer and slipped it into her bag, slinging it over her shoulder. Walking out behind Jean, she looked at the house. It was quite big and painted yellow. The whole thing looked old, right down to the paint job. That means that the spirit might have lived here before the woman came. Maybe it wants it's house back? It's not uncommon for ghosts to be like that, but you never know.

Kate walked up to the front door and jumped slightly when Jean exclaimed, "Are you okay?!" That's when she saw Eve crumpled on the floor. "Oh no...", Kate muttered, "this spirit must be pretty powerful to give off that strong of an aura."

"Will you be alright, Eve?", she asked a little louder, peering with concern at the girl.
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
"I-I'm okay." Eve said as she slowly got up. "The sporit is really strong here." Eve ring the doorbell and Lauren arrived at the door. She was tall and thin, with a gaunt face and brownish-grey hair. She was probably about fifty years old. Eve glanced down and noticed a pattern of bruises across her arms, but she quickly hid them in her sleeve. "Ms. Pelachetti?" The woman nodded. "Hi! I'm Eve Cramer and we are the Paranormal Investigators, and we were wondering if we could have a look around and talk to you." Lauren nodded and let them in.
"I-I'm okay." Eve said as she slowly got up. "The sporit is really strong here." Eve ring the doorbell and Lauren arrived at the door. She was tall and thin, with a gaunt face and brownish-grey hair. She was probably about fifty years old. Eve glanced down and noticed a pattern of bruises across her arms, but she quickly hid them in her sleeve. "Ms. Pelachetti?" The woman nodded. "Hi! I'm Eve Cramer and we are the Paranormal Investigators, and we were wondering if we could have a look around and talk to you." Lauren nodded and let them in.
As Eliza exited the van, her once playful and cool face transformed into professional and inquisitive. Though she had been joking around during the ride, the case had begun, and Eliza's focus was on only her job. Her brows furrowed as she took in the house, with its old-looking structure and chipping yellow paint. From the second Eliza stepped out of the van, she was searching. Observing. Analyzing. No detail of the outside of the house slipped her eyes as she walked towards the door. She gasped when she saw Eve collapse on the porch, but was too far away to help her up. As Eve composed herself and the client opened the door, Eliza studied the woman, noticing the bruises on her arm and her slight features. Eliza decided to stay in the background, waiting for the signal to start working on the house.
As Eliza exited the van, her once playful and cool face transformed into professional and inquisitive. Though she had been joking around during the ride, the case had begun, and Eliza's focus was on only her job. Her brows furrowed as she took in the house, with its old-looking structure and chipping yellow paint. From the second Eliza stepped out of the van, she was searching. Observing. Analyzing. No detail of the outside of the house slipped her eyes as she walked towards the door. She gasped when she saw Eve collapse on the porch, but was too far away to help her up. As Eve composed herself and the client opened the door, Eliza studied the woman, noticing the bruises on her arm and her slight features. Eliza decided to stay in the background, waiting for the signal to start working on the house.
hu72dVR.png
Kathy brushed her fingers through her hair and began walking up to the house where some of the girls were already gathered. She saw from afar, the door opening and her colleagues disappeared inside. She picked up the pace following them inside, into the old musky smelling house. She walked right past the owner of the house not even really noticing her.

Her red hair bounced lightly against her shoulder as she walked from room to room, just having a quick glance over everything that was on the ground floor. At first glace everything looked perfectly normal, just an old house with old furniture and that weird old things smell that Kathy didn't exactly like a lot. She shrugged a little thinking it over, it was something she still had to get used to since most hauntings seemed to be in old places, which...well makes sense. The girl shook her head and walked back to the corridor where the others were. She finally took notice of the lady who called them here in the first place, brushing her fringe aside she said. "Which way to the basement then?" Even though she didn't show it Kathy was excited to get working on this case and she always liked to be the first one at the scene to get a bit of a head start at analysing it.
Kathy brushed her fingers through her hair and began walking up to the house where some of the girls were already gathered. She saw from afar, the door opening and her colleagues disappeared inside. She picked up the pace following them inside, into the old musky smelling house. She walked right past the owner of the house not even really noticing her.

Her red hair bounced lightly against her shoulder as she walked from room to room, just having a quick glance over everything that was on the ground floor. At first glace everything looked perfectly normal, just an old house with old furniture and that weird old things smell that Kathy didn't exactly like a lot. She shrugged a little thinking it over, it was something she still had to get used to since most hauntings seemed to be in old places, which...well makes sense. The girl shook her head and walked back to the corridor where the others were. She finally took notice of the lady who called them here in the first place, brushing her fringe aside she said. "Which way to the basement then?" Even though she didn't show it Kathy was excited to get working on this case and she always liked to be the first one at the scene to get a bit of a head start at analysing it.
Jean followed the others inside. She leaned tentatively on a chair with shredded fabric towards the bottom. If she was right... Looking under the chair she found a chubby tabby cat looking at her. It wove around her legs and she scratched it's head while she waited eagerly for instructions on where to go.
Jean followed the others inside. She leaned tentatively on a chair with shredded fabric towards the bottom. If she was right... Looking under the chair she found a chubby tabby cat looking at her. It wove around her legs and she scratched it's head while she waited eagerly for instructions on where to go.
MBjujvx.png

Quincelton had opened his mouth to answer Kate, but was left floundering to finish when Eve's shrill "We're here!" called him back to reality. He was swift to get out of the van, observing the ruckus currently happening around them from when Eve had fallen to everyone marveling and observing the house that stood before them.

Eve had introduced their company, but it was now the questioner's turn to take the stage. With everyone scattering to look around the house, Quincelton stepped forward toward the victim.

"Ms Pelachetti, was it?" he asked politely, extending a hand in greeting as he began introducing himself. "I'm with the Paranormal Investigators. Quincelton Kinseis. I hope you don't mind if I ask you a few questions."

Quincelton had opened his mouth to answer Kate, but was left floundering to finish when Eve's shrill "We're here!" called him back to reality. He was swift to get out of the van, observing the ruckus currently happening around them from when Eve had fallen to everyone marveling and observing the house that stood before them.

Eve had introduced their company, but it was now the questioner's turn to take the stage. With everyone scattering to look around the house, Quincelton stepped forward toward the victim.

"Ms Pelachetti, was it?" he asked politely, extending a hand in greeting as he began introducing himself. "I'm with the Paranormal Investigators. Quincelton Kinseis. I hope you don't mind if I ask you a few questions."
tumblr_inline_obnur3ffSf1u8i10c_540.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11