Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Genesect - Code [Closed]
I currently have 3 Genesect codes that can be redeemed on Pokemon Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, X and Y, I don't know if you can use the codes on Sun and Moon however. They don't expire until February 28th of this year, so they're still usable.

I'm selling them for 100k Treasure, or 600 Gems ea.
Code 1 - SOLD
Code 2 - Available
Code 3 - Available
I currently have 3 Genesect codes that can be redeemed on Pokemon Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, X and Y, I don't know if you can use the codes on Sun and Moon however. They don't expire until February 28th of this year, so they're still usable.

I'm selling them for 100k Treasure, or 600 Gems ea.
Code 1 - SOLD
Code 2 - Available
Code 3 - Available
[♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥]
Bump
Bump
[♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥]
Bump
Bump
[♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥]
Bump
Bump
[♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥]
Bump
Bump
[♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥]
@Zyhe much as i would love those codes, Nintendo doesn't want their stuff to be traded for other stuff, and as such FR won't allow FR-Nintendo trades such as this. :/
@Zyhe much as i would love those codes, Nintendo doesn't want their stuff to be traded for other stuff, and as such FR won't allow FR-Nintendo trades such as this. :/
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After I was unaware, I'd seen people trade/sell them before and assumed it would be fine to exchange the codes I had.
@After I was unaware, I'd seen people trade/sell them before and assumed it would be fine to exchange the codes I had.
[♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥]
@Zyhe yeah, it's not a very well-known thing. that's the response from mods and staff any time someone asks though, and i've seen similar threads get locked before. :/
@Zyhe yeah, it's not a very well-known thing. that's the response from mods and staff any time someone asks though, and i've seen similar threads get locked before. :/
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.