Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | .: Tooth & Cloud :. // New F Imperial
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
@Toothiana one slot please c: am on phone

@Toothiana one slot please c: am on phone

@Toothiana

Thank you so much! :)
Hm maybe if you can tell me what accents you have for that bone armor.... i mean for what breed? And maybe i choose one from it instead of F Skydancer and you will not have to get one from somewhere. xD
Thanks for reply! :)
@Toothiana

Thank you so much! :)
Hm maybe if you can tell me what accents you have for that bone armor.... i mean for what breed? And maybe i choose one from it instead of F Skydancer and you will not have to get one from somewhere. xD
Thanks for reply! :)
@Uniformshark;
Done! Aaand you should expect a PM from me in a few days B)
( Presuming this family visit doesn't get in the way of working too much lol. )

@Fruanun;
Likewise, I'll PM you d('v'd)
@Uniformshark;
Done! Aaand you should expect a PM from me in a few days B)
( Presuming this family visit doesn't get in the way of working too much lol. )

@Fruanun;
Likewise, I'll PM you d('v'd)
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
2cf5awh.jpg34j5agn.jpg2lie81u.jpg
[center][size=2]The first 10 copies of Forgotten Promise came in today 'v' Payment won't be required for quite some time, but if you'd like to pick up your copy now you are welcome to send your preorder in at any point before then. [skin=20920] [quote][size=2]@Masumi @Yin @Mumtup @Peacekeeper @JackalSmiler @Uniformshark[/quote]
The first 10 copies of Forgotten Promise came in today 'v' Payment won't be required for quite some time, but if you'd like to pick up your copy now you are welcome to send your preorder in at any point before then.

33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
@Toothiana Im broke but I hope i can earn some gems soon sorry pre holiday time was super stressful T_T merry xmas to you tho!
@Toothiana Im broke but I hope i can earn some gems soon sorry pre holiday time was super stressful T_T merry xmas to you tho!
[center][size=4][b]> > i. [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zCxTGKiJDNq1rB7U_r8ahWobV-EBkxjAtLQ5h5ypM3Y/viewform][color=d40000]Order ( and/or add yourself to our shop's pinglist) with this form[/url].[/color][/b][/size] [size=2][b]ii.[/b] [url=http://www.caulophryne.tumblr.com/previews]Preview accents here[/url] [b]iii.[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1shLHKY4bSZORKK9j8RBdUSu9skzGannDi6nYzYOH5fQ/edit?usp=sharing]This form can be used to double check orders[/url] If you cannot access google forms, or run into any issues, please feel free to ping me and I will take care of any problems manually ^_^ ----- [size=2] Some new F Imperial skincents to go around! The wings on all of these are faintly transparent, allowing the natural colour & genes of the dragon's wings to influence the end result a bit. Be sure to check out the accent previewer if you want to see how it works out on specific dragons! [img]http://i.share.pho.to/f20d0843_o.gif[/img] The first two are 850 gems, and will be shelved on 1/16. The third one is 1000 gems, and will be retired on 1/16. [u]A Lost Shadow[/u] 850 gem skincent. Shelved on 1/16 [img]http://i.share.pho.to/be68302e_o.png[/img] [u]A Lost Chill[/u] 850 gem skincent. Shelved on 1/16 [img]http://i.share.pho.to/1f1373b9_o.png[/img] [u]A Lost Dusk[/u] 1000 gem skincent. Retires on 1/16 [img]http://i.share.pho.to/95b48c7c_o.png[/img] ----- [size=2]Additionally, today is the last day to put in a preorder for this skincent: [b][u]Forgotten Promise[/b][/u] 1000 gem skincent. Retires after rollover tonight. [img]http://i.share.pho.to/e38b7225_o.png[/img] [img]http://i.share.pho.to/e38b7225_o.png[/img][/size] ----- [size=4][b]> > [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zCxTGKiJDNq1rB7U_r8ahWobV-EBkxjAtLQ5h5ypM3Y/viewform][color=d40000]Order ( and/or add yourself to our shop's pinglist) with this form[/url].[/color][/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833][img]http://i.imgur.com/PlHPRQ4.png[/img][/url][/size] [size=2]Shop pinglist + Gasp 2.0 ( Keywords: Imperial F + Wings + Jewelry/Silks )[quote] [size=1]@Lnception @Tiriea @handsome @Jaypaw @Parda @Parad0xxy @DarklightRaven @SweetEkk0 @MissAlavesa @Ziselmaki @SerenityBreeze @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @Mezzo @YoshiyaKiryu @FloatingInSpace @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Condor @Gilan @Crowe @Lamia @Plushstiel @Arborpunk @anrei @Serpens @Irarina @Chee @FireflyRhapsody @IgnisFlamel @BatCatization @Vespertiine @Clifftop @Airis @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @wildewinged @Micheru @KCGallows @Kitiara @ZeroAerie @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @igavvedit @Kyrislian @Vely @Yaevinn @sinha27 @Yoda @Soupy @GlitchedGhost @Sykona @Itsy @reliquiaen @Mycologist @Zilleniose @Siaur @Niharike @Devs @Sayla @straekitty @Nymphalidae @mochimajuru @Denutena @Kardi @Serpede @Tobias @briar @Krin @Tria91 @durandal @Kernun @Lucatri @shamwow @Alive @Celes @IndigoCat @Cron @witchcraft @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @LordMalak @xRainy @Kaitii @smileytechie @Nemora @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @Inoue @Yin @Heathers @NoAkei @rooty @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Alternatewarning @Asgore @heronfoot @captaincaiti @Renoki @Abzu @Ballad @pooses @Abril @Glisselda @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Phoenixfyre @Ythequeris @Steel @Ganymede @Morgrim @Siopilos @decadent @Kairoku @baudelaire @Meloetta @delightfuliza @Shriayle @Ambitious @Moons @Vadasi @kommoy @Velsim @Tangaroa @thetinyshiloh @ToasteredToast @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @alliegator @myths @AwayfromBirdland @SilverS @ShadowRising @Auralion @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @MasterBlox101 @Meredith44 @Gibby @deerfawn @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @Imani @Masumi @annadandelion @Kaletah @Wirenth @VPunica @Misha @Ithiltari @Unthymely @finches @pikachu1225 @theroiprocepios @cervas @Insouciant @jockey @Aloice @kaaoqi @OpalineTeardrops @lightly @Phaser @solaritude @mochimajuru @Rifter @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @1987 @rattus @Nabesima @Artemis @Reborn @GwiazCo @flamyfox @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @Thunderbird21 @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @chronoimp @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Cheeseburger @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Toriel @thefrogg @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @sailorlunatone @Beatrizklotz @Ammut @Pandacow @Smaugthealmighty @marymouse @Koneko @Veevi @atrolock @OkaFloof @shimmeringxolo @KameTurtle @aphasia @Reckless @Fujo @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @aleksa77 @FWD @hayum @arach @Mangusto @CakeOn @Izuna @biqua @seepratintti @Xtal @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Ecsentret @Dragonlaird @Reitgerte @Aevios @Savior @Kushiel @YourMajestyFox @Safaris @Noxeryrs @Quake @samwise @rubyredtan @Narif @Asmea @bluesparrow46 @PunsandShips @juawia @Colorwavez @wobbitt @AbysmalGrace @ClockworkOctopus @Lychii @WhiteMantis @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @HugQueen @hiddenmica @aecasia @WildFlora @Egg @Cryptic @Maye @Anjoulas @harmonywish @Aerinsol @Osa @Riko @Danizaurs @rynxenvy @flightyvandal @Shoyou @FunwithaPorpoise @Toothiana @KaidaMoon @pseudovum @ixia @Strangely @Aetheric @Ladyrenee @Malafunfun @RuinousOmen @wrobles4 @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @Mariposas @motomoto @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @Ripcooperchick @Ocellis @judiama @Mikisama @PeacefulBliss @Juushika @Kalistys @BabylonsFall @hybris @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @Fortuna @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @Zyanith @WickedHorror @Psyseon @bandit1971 @Jinkx @SouthFarthing @xCatzy @Divinely @cliones @dangerkittyn @Athexreh @Addmon @Harribel @Malis @NightmaricZor @Okapi @moosesushi @Balgriath @Rayzor @Hasha @RayFisch @BlindBard @Chants @Rascality @Sylwyth @TheMythOfBeauty @quivale @Drominus @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @Silence @CosmicBones @booty @Rubisco @agentfern @Astale @Founder @jamaesi @Sinfirmitas @Oriel @Noll @Spassow @shortkeike @Safirien @MortimerMironov @Katreal @Peisinoe @Kikatzu @Catmashiin @Rinibun @heaki @CinnabarCobra @Deva @sero @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @ccccctk @GalacticCannibal @Empyreal @miuaki @bringmeataco @Diamondsuits @theresilence @silverdrake @Aava @Arcani @godspeed @Meghan @Zelai @leeedea @RubyOfFire @serebiis @BlakeLupa @MidNightTiger @Vaze @Carleigh @Myrkskog @SirLeafheart @Adachi @Cedric @Ellowen @Sunshining @Ada @Blod @AzzerthePirate @TigerRocky @Katherine @SirArchimedes @cyrallia @koujakward @thatjubi @Erendira @darkmekmon @Mercure2333 @ccccctk @pirosgomba @FauveNox @DragonSanctuary @World @IveRios @pigeons @yukitsukihana @Xemriss @Necrotizing @LittleFirefly @Maybels @Chemistry @Tria91 @boxparts @Idari @OwlFeather @LionMagnus @Vyn @Veneris @Juyoung @Lodzhal @ccccctk @pinkdesert @KitsumiMahon @Sassicide @Luunai @everynne @Yilara @ClockworkOctopus @ashenhartkrie @Kairo @JackMorrison @WhiteMantis @keraunic @LanthanumIridium @Menghuancat @mus @Curio @haxure @artangcls @Nelia @Cindercate @Nirwana @Inwe @Hiame @Jenn @Stannum @atalaeai @Valentina @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @GabrielReyes @Gallim @mnkn10 @awaicu @raxyl @Bianchajo @Enekokoro @Venneris @Nepkitty @Irregular @Svelte @Faustien @Decapitation @Disanxian @Obscaenus @TeddyDJ @Faileas @Mary @Oakwick @Eleni @rethi @Darkmekmon @Velsim @kaidamoon @meonox @ThirtyOne @infectionary @FrostkingDemetri @paradoxiKay @Airis @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @Wispwalker @DeadlyInformant @Kiseikune @Darlnim @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @sorai @necrophades @Misha @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @Synchros @bel @Godspeed @RoxyWolf @Duchess @Xotis @Tria91 @Maila @veevi @Acencia @Nuriya @Touhou @Hoku @Sheba @Prelude @Helva @Lynchly @xHel @Emmahaa @Cherubim @Taerar @Maleficus @Toriguel @kyofanatic1 @ClockworkOctopus @magictrios @butcherbaby @RoxyWolf @Synzia @Monchii @Shishiru @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @scarletskyz @GlowPen @Volve @Arrakis @Isidora @Allocen @Thrawn @arian @Aetheric @Maye @BlackMistress @Sakuraa @Artesia @8by0 @houseteeth @Mutagen @Bluedragon @Okacuine @Silverlately @StarshipSally @World @VineDream @DivineLush @MollyMerula @AndromedianLace @dragonNMR @aevios @RRHepburn @magiclynx @Vendetta @Giarella @qew23 @Reconnaissance @ClockworkOctopus @Rabid @Kpribbit @Cuddleh @favvn @Exsanguinate @Boundingfeather @Kuriptonic @theroiprocepios @Lonin @Carthasis @pioff @WolfTick @TrenchKnife @Cryptozoolo @hemotypewriter @Ririterasu @wingedRenegade @Wirenth @InkyBrush @Rarek @Amorah @xazz @Aruakhal @Cryptic @Dovah @Rochambeau @Raydioactive @UnseenRangerGal @Chaimellow @Adaris @Ysdaar @PrinceOfStorms @Nanosaur @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Phecat @Otrera @Aahzmatic @aelith @mistysteel @Gem4567 @ZSkye @xShiemi @HighFives @Tidemaiden @Ixnyeltha @lilacthecat @AiDeeKay @Apolloares13[/size][/quote][right][size=1][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cg_nyTj-9Jk-0RoHUSW7vJ7KfX0EyFZHghbffhCe7QA/edit#gid=2061380835][b]Please click here for updated general accent & skin pinglists![/url][/center]
> > i. Order ( and/or add yourself to our shop's pinglist) with this form.

ii. Preview accents here
iii. This form can be used to double check orders

If you cannot access google forms, or run into any issues,
please feel free to ping me and I will take care of any problems manually ^_^

Some new F Imperial skincents to go around! The wings on all of these are faintly transparent, allowing the natural colour & genes of the dragon's wings to influence the end result a bit. Be sure to check out the accent previewer if you want to see how it works out on specific dragons!

f20d0843_o.gif

The first two are 850 gems, and will be shelved on 1/16.
The third one is 1000 gems, and will be retired on 1/16.

A Lost Shadow
850 gem skincent. Shelved on 1/16

be68302e_o.png

A Lost Chill
850 gem skincent. Shelved on 1/16

1f1373b9_o.png

A Lost Dusk
1000 gem skincent. Retires on 1/16

95b48c7c_o.png

Additionally, today is the last day to put in a preorder for this skincent:

Forgotten Promise
1000 gem skincent. Retires after rollover tonight.

e38b7225_o.png

e38b7225_o.png

> > Order ( and/or add yourself to our shop's pinglist) with this form.

PlHPRQ4.png

Shop pinglist + Gasp 2.0 ( Keywords: Imperial F + Wings + Jewelry/Silks )
Quote:
@Lnception @Tiriea @handsome @Jaypaw @Parda @Parad0xxy @DarklightRaven @SweetEkk0 @MissAlavesa @Ziselmaki @SerenityBreeze @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @Mezzo @YoshiyaKiryu @FloatingInSpace @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Condor @Gilan @Crowe @Lamia @Plushstiel @Arborpunk @anrei @Serpens @Irarina @Chee @FireflyRhapsody @IgnisFlamel @BatCatization @Vespertiine @Clifftop @Airis @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @wildewinged @Micheru @KCGallows @Kitiara @ZeroAerie @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @igavvedit @Kyrislian @Vely @Yaevinn @sinha27 @Yoda @Soupy @GlitchedGhost @Sykona @Itsy @reliquiaen @Mycologist @Zilleniose @Siaur @Niharike @Devs @Sayla @straekitty @Nymphalidae @mochimajuru @Denutena @Kardi @Serpede @Tobias @briar @Krin @Tria91 @durandal @Kernun @Lucatri @shamwow @Alive @Celes @IndigoCat @Cron @witchcraft @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @LordMalak @xRainy @Kaitii @smileytechie @Nemora @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @Inoue @Yin @Heathers @NoAkei @rooty @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Alternatewarning @Asgore @heronfoot @captaincaiti @Renoki @Abzu @Ballad @pooses @Abril @Glisselda @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Phoenixfyre @Ythequeris @Steel @Ganymede @Morgrim @Siopilos @decadent @Kairoku @baudelaire @Meloetta @delightfuliza @Shriayle @Ambitious @Moons @Vadasi @kommoy @Velsim @Tangaroa @thetinyshiloh @ToasteredToast @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @alliegator @myths @AwayfromBirdland @SilverS @ShadowRising @Auralion @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @MasterBlox101 @Meredith44 @Gibby @deerfawn @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @Imani @Masumi @annadandelion @Kaletah @Wirenth @VPunica @Misha @Ithiltari @Unthymely @finches @pikachu1225 @theroiprocepios @cervas @Insouciant @jockey @Aloice @kaaoqi @OpalineTeardrops @lightly @Phaser @solaritude @mochimajuru @Rifter @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @1987 @rattus @Nabesima @Artemis @Reborn @GwiazCo @flamyfox @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @Thunderbird21 @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @chronoimp @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Cheeseburger @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Toriel @thefrogg @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @sailorlunatone @Beatrizklotz @Ammut @Pandacow @Smaugthealmighty @marymouse @Koneko @Veevi @atrolock @OkaFloof @shimmeringxolo @KameTurtle @aphasia @Reckless @Fujo @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @aleksa77 @FWD @hayum @arach @Mangusto @CakeOn @Izuna @biqua @seepratintti @Xtal @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Ecsentret @Dragonlaird @Reitgerte @Aevios @Savior @Kushiel @YourMajestyFox @Safaris @Noxeryrs @Quake @samwise @rubyredtan @Narif @Asmea @bluesparrow46 @PunsandShips @juawia @Colorwavez @wobbitt @AbysmalGrace @ClockworkOctopus @Lychii @WhiteMantis @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @HugQueen @hiddenmica @aecasia @WildFlora @Egg @Cryptic @Maye @Anjoulas @harmonywish @Aerinsol @Osa @Riko @Danizaurs @rynxenvy @flightyvandal @Shoyou @FunwithaPorpoise @Toothiana @KaidaMoon @pseudovum @ixia @Strangely @Aetheric @Ladyrenee @Malafunfun @RuinousOmen @wrobles4 @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @Mariposas @motomoto @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @Ripcooperchick @Ocellis @judiama @Mikisama @PeacefulBliss @Juushika @Kalistys @BabylonsFall @hybris @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @Fortuna @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @Zyanith @WickedHorror @Psyseon @bandit1971 @Jinkx @SouthFarthing @xCatzy @Divinely @cliones @dangerkittyn @Athexreh @Addmon @Harribel @Malis @NightmaricZor @Okapi @moosesushi @Balgriath @Rayzor @Hasha @RayFisch @BlindBard @Chants @Rascality @Sylwyth @TheMythOfBeauty @quivale @Drominus @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @Silence @CosmicBones @booty @Rubisco @agentfern @Astale @Founder @jamaesi @Sinfirmitas @Oriel @Noll @Spassow @shortkeike @Safirien @MortimerMironov @Katreal @Peisinoe @Kikatzu @Catmashiin @Rinibun @heaki @CinnabarCobra @Deva @sero @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @ccccctk @GalacticCannibal @Empyreal @miuaki @bringmeataco @Diamondsuits @theresilence @silverdrake @Aava @Arcani @godspeed @Meghan @Zelai @leeedea @RubyOfFire @serebiis @BlakeLupa @MidNightTiger @Vaze @Carleigh @Myrkskog @SirLeafheart @Adachi @Cedric @Ellowen @Sunshining @Ada @Blod @AzzerthePirate @TigerRocky @Katherine @SirArchimedes @cyrallia @koujakward @thatjubi @Erendira @darkmekmon @Mercure2333 @ccccctk @pirosgomba @FauveNox @DragonSanctuary @World @IveRios @pigeons @yukitsukihana @Xemriss @Necrotizing @LittleFirefly @Maybels @Chemistry @Tria91 @boxparts @Idari @OwlFeather @LionMagnus @Vyn @Veneris @Juyoung @Lodzhal @ccccctk @pinkdesert @KitsumiMahon @Sassicide @Luunai @everynne @Yilara @ClockworkOctopus @ashenhartkrie @Kairo @JackMorrison @WhiteMantis @keraunic @LanthanumIridium @Menghuancat @mus @Curio @haxure @artangcls @Nelia @Cindercate @Nirwana @Inwe @Hiame @Jenn @Stannum @atalaeai @Valentina @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @GabrielReyes @Gallim @mnkn10 @awaicu @raxyl @Bianchajo @Enekokoro @Venneris @Nepkitty @Irregular @Svelte @Faustien @Decapitation @Disanxian @Obscaenus @TeddyDJ @Faileas @Mary @Oakwick @Eleni @rethi @Darkmekmon @Velsim @kaidamoon @meonox @ThirtyOne @infectionary @FrostkingDemetri @paradoxiKay @Airis @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @Wispwalker @DeadlyInformant @Kiseikune @Darlnim @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @sorai @necrophades @Misha @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @Synchros @bel @Godspeed @RoxyWolf @Duchess @Xotis @Tria91 @Maila @veevi @Acencia @Nuriya @Touhou @Hoku @Sheba @Prelude @Helva @Lynchly @xHel @Emmahaa @Cherubim @Taerar @Maleficus @Toriguel @kyofanatic1 @ClockworkOctopus @magictrios @butcherbaby @RoxyWolf @Synzia @Monchii @Shishiru @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @scarletskyz @GlowPen @Volve @Arrakis @Isidora @Allocen @Thrawn @arian @Aetheric @Maye @BlackMistress @Sakuraa @Artesia @8by0 @houseteeth @Mutagen @Bluedragon @Okacuine @Silverlately @StarshipSally @World @VineDream @DivineLush @MollyMerula @AndromedianLace @dragonNMR @aevios @RRHepburn @magiclynx @Vendetta @Giarella @qew23 @Reconnaissance @ClockworkOctopus @Rabid @Kpribbit @Cuddleh @favvn @Exsanguinate @Boundingfeather @Kuriptonic @theroiprocepios @Lonin @Carthasis @pioff @WolfTick @TrenchKnife @Cryptozoolo @hemotypewriter @Ririterasu @wingedRenegade @Wirenth @InkyBrush @Rarek @Amorah @xazz @Aruakhal @Cryptic @Dovah @Rochambeau @Raydioactive @UnseenRangerGal @Chaimellow @Adaris @Ysdaar @PrinceOfStorms @Nanosaur @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Phecat @Otrera @Aahzmatic @aelith @mistysteel @Gem4567 @ZSkye @xShiemi @HighFives @Tidemaiden @Ixnyeltha @lilacthecat @AiDeeKay @Apolloares13
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
@Toothiana
Omg Tooths these are genious.
*adds himself to list*

Edit: How can I order multiple copies of one skin?
@Toothiana
Omg Tooths these are genious.
*adds himself to list*

Edit: How can I order multiple copies of one skin?
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
Oof, beautiful.
I was about to order one until I realized none of my imperials really fit them/already has an accent.

Edit:
I changed my mind, adding myself to the list for Lost Shadow.
Oof, beautiful.
I was about to order one until I realized none of my imperials really fit them/already has an accent.

Edit:
I changed my mind, adding myself to the list for Lost Shadow.
DVr1T7u.gifbUmF9X7.pngWCVwANe.gif
@Toothiana

A Lost Shadow suits one of my girls so well //added to list
@Toothiana

A Lost Shadow suits one of my girls so well //added to list
rvIMLeS.png
@Toothiana could you add me to a lost dusk? I'm trying to do so myself but it won't let me ::c
@Toothiana could you add me to a lost dusk? I'm trying to do so myself but it won't let me ::c
boxparts.gif
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65