Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Wanted: Christmas Dragons!
1 2 3 4
I have these dragons:

Male tundra: ice/red/maroon circuit
Female tundra: Ice/ice/maroon
Male guardian: emerald/red eye spots/emerald

I'm looking for a mate for the male guardian in that range. I'm also looking for other dragons in the same color ranges as the others. My goal? To breed a ton of candy cane dragons! And then some other Christmas themed dragons. :)
I have these dragons:

Male tundra: ice/red/maroon circuit
Female tundra: Ice/ice/maroon
Male guardian: emerald/red eye spots/emerald

I'm looking for a mate for the male guardian in that range. I'm also looking for other dragons in the same color ranges as the others. My goal? To breed a ton of candy cane dragons! And then some other Christmas themed dragons. :)
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=397446] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3975/397446_350.png[/img] [/url] I have this girl! No genes, unfortunately, but she's emerald/crimson/charcoal. :)

397446_350.png

I have this girl! No genes, unfortunately, but she's emerald/crimson/charcoal. :)
2430yyv.gif
@Varali: How much for her? :) I'm fine with her not being gened. :)
@Varali: How much for her? :) I'm fine with her not being gened. :)
@ArawnBheur
Oh, were you looking to buy her, or just to stud her? :o
@ArawnBheur
Oh, were you looking to buy her, or just to stud her? :o
2430yyv.gif
@Varali:

I can stud to. :3 I'm not very picky. xD I just have this guardian male who is in need of spreading his genes. :P

He can breed in two days. :3
@Varali:

I can stud to. :3 I'm not very picky. xD I just have this guardian male who is in need of spreading his genes. :P

He can breed in two days. :3
@ArawnBheur
Okay, whew! :3 I love my Christmas fae and I didn't want to sell her, haha.

She's RTB now, and I can send her over to you when your boy's ready. :) As for payment, well, if there's a clutch of more than one, may I take one hatchling? I'm good with just one. :)
@ArawnBheur
Okay, whew! :3 I love my Christmas fae and I didn't want to sell her, haha.

She's RTB now, and I can send her over to you when your boy's ready. :) As for payment, well, if there's a clutch of more than one, may I take one hatchling? I'm good with just one. :)
2430yyv.gif
@Varali:

Of course you can. ^^ If you could send her over tomorrow that'd be great, too, because I get up fairly early in the morning and I like to put the dragons in the nest first thing. xD Then I proceed to spend five days wishing the eggs would hatch sooner. xD
@Varali:

Of course you can. ^^ If you could send her over tomorrow that'd be great, too, because I get up fairly early in the morning and I like to put the dragons in the nest first thing. xD Then I proceed to spend five days wishing the eggs would hatch sooner. xD
@ArawnBheur
Sure, not a problem! And if there's a one egg clutch (I hope not), you can have the baby and we can just try again when they're RTB again. :)
@ArawnBheur
Sure, not a problem! And if there's a one egg clutch (I hope not), you can have the baby and we can just try again when they're RTB again. :)
2430yyv.gif
@Varali:

Let's hope it's not a one egg clutch. xD I'm so scared of those!
@Varali:

Let's hope it's not a one egg clutch. xD I'm so scared of those!
@ArawnBheur
I've only had one since I've started playing FR in July, so here's keeping my fingers crossed!
@ArawnBheur
I've only had one since I've started playing FR in July, so here's keeping my fingers crossed!
2430yyv.gif
1 2 3 4