Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Trading Hub [2016]
1 2 ... 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 ... 1969 1970
@velvetpaws I have the ghost flame tail ribbon, would you trade a ghost flame headpiece or collar or candles for it?
@velvetpaws I have the ghost flame tail ribbon, would you trade a ghost flame headpiece or collar or candles for it?
AF2S2f7.png
@velvetpaws is there a chance you'd be willing to trade some ethereal flame pieces? I'm only really looking for that, the gossamer flame, witch's, sorcerer's, and enchanter's sets and the strange chest, feral visage, and glowing globe vistas.
@velvetpaws is there a chance you'd be willing to trade some ethereal flame pieces? I'm only really looking for that, the gossamer flame, witch's, sorcerer's, and enchanter's sets and the strange chest, feral visage, and glowing globe vistas.
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@irishrambler93

Sure! I'll send a CR
@irishrambler93

Sure! I'll send a CR
riIlIkg.pngxxxxxxx2fThUE6.pngxxxxxxx3RHrJoP.png
@FKcoffee

Haunted flame headpiece, ghost flame tail ribbon, and ghost flame tail jewel for your noc egg?
@FKcoffee

Haunted flame headpiece, ghost flame tail ribbon, and ghost flame tail jewel for your noc egg?
iXNOttm.gif
need help completing beastiary! PM if you have anything I'm missing - https://******/76900o
@paintm0nky

Mmm, I'd rather keep the ethereal flame pieces, but I have a whole bundle of sorcerer's tatters; would that be acceptable?
@paintm0nky

Mmm, I'd rather keep the ethereal flame pieces, but I have a whole bundle of sorcerer's tatters; would that be acceptable?
MmSftql.png
@DivineLush 43 chests left ;s
@DivineLush 43 chests left ;s
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@velvetpaws sure!! I've already got the sorcerer's hat and staff but still need all the others!
@velvetpaws sure!! I've already got the sorcerer's hat and staff but still need all the others!
fr-sig-update2.jpg
[quote=HAVE][item=conjurer's cloak] x 2 [item=conjurer's cobwebs] x 2 [item=conjurer's herb pouch] x 2 [item=conjurer's staff] [item=magician's staff] [item=ghost flame headpiece] [item=ectoplasmime] x 2 [item=jawlocker] x 2 [item=snarling mimic] [item=thornthick thief] [item=ensorcelled volume] x 2 [item=painted marionette] x 2 [item=opposing forces] [item=unlikely alliance] [item=orbiting spirit] [item=masked phantom] x 2[/quote] [quote=WANT][item=ghost flame candles] [item=ghost flame collar] [item=ghost flame tail jewel] [item=ghost flame tail ribbon] [item=ghost flame wing ribbon] [item=glowing globe] [item=living luminance] [item=enchanted armaments][/quote]
HAVE wrote:
Conjurer's Cloak x 2 Conjurer's Cobwebs x 2 Conjurer's Herb Pouch x 2 Conjurer's Staff Magician's Staff Ghost Flame Headpiece Ectoplasmime x 2 Jawlocker x 2 Snarling Mimic Thornthick Thief Ensorcelled Volume x 2 Painted Marionette x 2 Opposing Forces Unlikely Alliance Orbiting Spirit Masked Phantom x 2

WANT wrote:
Ghost Flame Candles Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon Glowing Globe Living Luminance Enchanted Armaments
ZZkBPTd.png
@xShiemi

I'm only trading eggs for marketplace regalia. Sorry!
@xShiemi

I'm only trading eggs for marketplace regalia. Sorry!
riIlIkg.pngxxxxxxx2fThUE6.pngxxxxxxx3RHrJoP.png
@Eriferret

Sure, any one of the above! Just send me a CR and let me know which one you want.
@Eriferret

Sure, any one of the above! Just send me a CR and let me know which one you want.
MmSftql.png
1 2 ... 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 ... 1969 1970