Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Please give me an EGG for my birthday
1 2 3
[B]-EGGS NEEDED FOR MY BIRTHDAY SOON- [/B] UPDATED: new skins added I need eggs, and really need them for my birthday soon- I will be on hiatus until then starting the second of Jan. so if you like a skin offer an egg and I'll start a CR for you. I WILL TAKE NOC EGGS :) or noc scrolls if you want 4 skins :) [quote name=Skins] [skin=18017] [skin=18613] [skin=19050] [skin=19056] [skin=19330] ][skin=19338] [skin=18603] [skin=9208] [/quote] I will update the list each time with what I gave to others. :D Please I really want some eggs, but am having little luck with attaining them - how's about a trade, one skin per egg ? (I can do more but their value is around 90 kt each, 200kt for the user made) If you can, please help this fellow acanite out? It will make my day......after many unfortunate ones.
-EGGS NEEDED FOR MY BIRTHDAY SOON-

UPDATED: new skins added

I need eggs, and really need them for my birthday soon- I will be on hiatus until then starting the second of Jan. so if you like a skin offer an egg and I'll start a CR for you.

I WILL TAKE NOC EGGS :) or noc scrolls if you want 4 skins :)
Skins wrote:
]

I will update the list each time with what I gave to others. :D

Please I really want some eggs, but am having little luck with attaining them - how's about a trade, one skin per egg ? (I can do more but their value is around 90 kt each, 200kt for the user made)

If you can, please help this fellow acanite out? It will make my day......after many unfortunate ones.
Bump, I also have festival apparel form 2016 festivals if interseted
Bump, I also have festival apparel form 2016 festivals if interseted
[item=windbound mask] [item=warmwater wanderers] [item=black iron plates] [item= Pyrite Pauldrons] please ping me and set up a cr, im willing to take any egg :)

Windbound Mask Warmwater Wanderers Black Iron Plates Pyrite Pauldrons

please ping me and set up a cr, im willing to take any egg :)
@Dandans0029;
Could I trade you 5 noc eggs for Noc Cat accent?
( I have a friend who super loves cat, they'd adore it .-. )
@Dandans0029;
Could I trade you 5 noc eggs for Noc Cat accent?
( I have a friend who super loves cat, they'd adore it .-. )
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
2cf5awh.jpg34j5agn.jpg2lie81u.jpg
@toothiana

Do you have 6 eggs? If not I can do five and some apparel maybie ?(as you can see I kinda broke the gem bank and didn't realise the gender of the skin) :)
@toothiana

Do you have 6 eggs? If not I can do five and some apparel maybie ?(as you can see I kinda broke the gem bank and didn't realise the gender of the skin) :)
@Dandans0029;
Sure ^_^ I'll set up a crossroad.
@Dandans0029;
Sure ^_^ I'll set up a crossroad.
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
2cf5awh.jpg34j5agn.jpg2lie81u.jpg
@Dandans0029i have 7 noct eggs and 1 lightning... only looking for gems or treasure
@Dandans0029i have 7 noct eggs and 1 lightning... only looking for gems or treasure
UGLRXJ9.jpg
Bump
Bump
@wafflesnluna

Unfortunately all I have is my skin(s) heh, yeah it's pretty depressing that I don't have much bank after this festival
@wafflesnluna

Unfortunately all I have is my skin(s) heh, yeah it's pretty depressing that I don't have much bank after this festival
Bump, still looking for more eggs :)
Bump, still looking for more eggs :)
1 2 3