Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Cheebs! ♪ HIATUS/CLOSED
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
alright, i'm really truly sorry but i have to cancel the comms i didn't finish. i no longer have the time or energy to do commissions due to starting work... and my computer just died so i lost all my art files and settings im just really done with life right now. it's already been like 2 months i can't keep you guys waiting any longer. i will be sending full refunds.

sorry sorry sorry sorry truly sorry please believe that i did not intend for this to happen...

@Miriam 165k
@finches 150k
@Ectostupor 900 gems i'm sorry i never even got to your sketch :(
@Comet 75k - i'm sorry i never even got to you. thanks for your kind donation way back when, again!

these are the amounts i saw backlogging the threads/guesstimating (on the high end). please let me know if you paid more than that

if you'd like, i can put you at the top of the waiting list, but as things stand now, my cheeb days are probably over.

truly, truly sorry.

@Rubellite eep seems none of us saw your msg! sorry! added to all lists-- i'm probably ded, but 11 and puru might still swing around here in the future :)
alright, i'm really truly sorry but i have to cancel the comms i didn't finish. i no longer have the time or energy to do commissions due to starting work... and my computer just died so i lost all my art files and settings im just really done with life right now. it's already been like 2 months i can't keep you guys waiting any longer. i will be sending full refunds.

sorry sorry sorry sorry truly sorry please believe that i did not intend for this to happen...

@Miriam 165k
@finches 150k
@Ectostupor 900 gems i'm sorry i never even got to your sketch :(
@Comet 75k - i'm sorry i never even got to you. thanks for your kind donation way back when, again!

these are the amounts i saw backlogging the threads/guesstimating (on the high end). please let me know if you paid more than that

if you'd like, i can put you at the top of the waiting list, but as things stand now, my cheeb days are probably over.

truly, truly sorry.

@Rubellite eep seems none of us saw your msg! sorry! added to all lists-- i'm probably ded, but 11 and puru might still swing around here in the future :)
pl9W3Oh.png
ah sorry to see everyone gone :( but thanks anyway :)
ah sorry to see everyone gone :( but thanks anyway :)
windflight_zpsd8c8bf0c.png
@rynnae

maaaa it's totally fine! life needs to take priority over stuff like this, don't you worry at all. i don't even remember if i paid more than that and it really doesn't matter.

i hope things go better for you in the future! ;O; going to university + working has gotten me pretty busy too.
@rynnae

maaaa it's totally fine! life needs to take priority over stuff like this, don't you worry at all. i don't even remember if i paid more than that and it really doesn't matter.

i hope things go better for you in the future! ;O; going to university + working has gotten me pretty busy too.
tumblr_inline_nrr6i5ioqL1qzt4nm_500.gif
@ectostupor @finches ; u; a million apologies and thanks for understanding!
@ectostupor @finches ; u; a million apologies and thanks for understanding!
pl9W3Oh.png
@Rynnae

Haha it's no problem. :) Thanks for adding me to everyone's ping list. Don't stress yourself out too much!
@Rynnae

Haha it's no problem. :) Thanks for adding me to everyone's ping list. Don't stress yourself out too much!
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@puru

=o Hi puru! Did you ever finish the coloring of that little arties of mine(friends gift)?
@puru

=o Hi puru! Did you ever finish the coloring of that little arties of mine(friends gift)?
[/url]button_zps1a14451f.png
@Rynnae Might I be put on the ping list for whenever you open back up?
@Rynnae Might I be put on the ping list for whenever you open back up?
@ChariHunter orz sorry i don't think i'll be doing comms again ^^;;;; so sorry! i should probably.. note that somewhere huh
@ChariHunter orz sorry i don't think i'll be doing comms again ^^;;;; so sorry! i should probably.. note that somewhere huh
pl9W3Oh.png
@Eleven
Can i get my commission picture again? It disappeared and i never got to save it x3
@Eleven
Can i get my commission picture again? It disappeared and i never got to save it x3
[/url]button_zps1a14451f.png
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82