Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] NOTN Familiars&Garb
[quote]Items I have: [item=Jawlocker][item=thornthick theif]x2[item=animated statue][item=deadly relection][item=ensorcelled volume]x2 [item=living sculpture][item=magic mirror][item=spellbound tome]x2 [item=crooked hachet][item=ball-jointed bogsneak][item=smoldering sconce]x5 [item=orbiting spirit][item=sourcerous arms]x5[item=living luminance]x2[item=veiled vision][item=serpentine lamp][item=animated armor]x4 [item=ghost flame candles]x5[item=ghost flame collar][item=ghost flame tail ribbon]x2[item=ghost flame wing ribbon]x2[item=conjurer's cobwebs]x2[item=conjurer's hat] [/quote] [quote] Items I want: [item=wooden marionette][item=painted marionette][item=slumbering charlatan][item=hibernal starbear][item=agol][item=spring millifae][item=strange chest] [/quote] I'm also willing to just sell the items I have if you have nothing to trade!
Quote:
Items I have:
Jawlocker x2 Animated Statue Ensorcelled Volume x2 Living Sculpture Magic Mirror Spellbound Tome x2 Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Smoldering Sconce x5 Orbiting Spirit x5 Living Luminance x2 Veiled Vision Serpentine Lamp Animated Armor x4

Ghost Flame Candles x5 Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon x2 Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon x2 Conjurer's Cobwebs x2 Conjurer's Hat
Quote:
Items I want: Wooden Marionette Painted Marionette Slumbering Charlatan Hibernal Starbear Agol Spring Millifae Strange Chest

I'm also willing to just sell the items I have if you have nothing to trade!
Y'all wanna talk about our lord and savior Sasuke?
Hey there friend! I have extra Opposing Forces and Unlikely Alliances. Can I get a Balljointed Bogsneak and Animated Armor?
Hey there friend! I have extra Opposing Forces and Unlikely Alliances. Can I get a Balljointed Bogsneak and Animated Armor?
x3COsx9.png
@DrCoke

How many candles are you willing to give for the agol or the millifae?
I also have the other familiars(except the charlatan), would you take those for the other pieces of the ghost flame set?
@DrCoke

How many candles are you willing to give for the agol or the millifae?
I also have the other familiars(except the charlatan), would you take those for the other pieces of the ghost flame set?
@ghostpuncher

Sure! I'll send a CR :)

@Nikki
Would three candles & the ghost flame set be good?
@ghostpuncher

Sure! I'll send a CR :)

@Nikki
Would three candles & the ghost flame set be good?
@DrCoke

Sure, but which familiar did you want? Or did you want both?
@DrCoke

Sure, but which familiar did you want? Or did you want both?
@DrCoke Thank you kindly!
@DrCoke Thank you kindly!
x3COsx9.png
@Nikki

I'd like both if that's not too much of a hassle?
@Nikki

I'd like both if that's not too much of a hassle?
@DrCoke

Nah it's fine. I'll send them over now.
@DrCoke

Nah it's fine. I'll send them over now.