Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | GN Gijinka Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
@GhostNyx

i'd love to be on the pinglist for when slots are open again!
@GhostNyx

i'd love to be on the pinglist for when slots are open again!
VjTDyZx.png
@GhostNyx

Please add me to your ping list!
@GhostNyx

Please add me to your ping list!
o74ipCw.gifQKqmSUE.pngtumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
@echoflower @kittychesire Ive got you down!
@echoflower @kittychesire Ive got you down!
umeZ4Bw.jpg
@SocialBookWorm @Portalgunblaze

If you guys could send the first 50% of the commission payment I can go ahead start your commissions! Both of you owe 112,500 =]

@sceptiletrainer @kittychesire @Echoflower

I have spots open and saved for you guys! You can go ahead and fill out the commission request form and dont forget about the contest as well!
@SocialBookWorm @Portalgunblaze

If you guys could send the first 50% of the commission payment I can go ahead start your commissions! Both of you owe 112,500 =]

@sceptiletrainer @kittychesire @Echoflower

I have spots open and saved for you guys! You can go ahead and fill out the commission request form and dont forget about the contest as well!
umeZ4Bw.jpg
@jedicreed @spiderbakesale @silverwinter @ladyboots @chardano @princessphantom @cursedkaze @serpede @moongoddess @basileia @tayssi @cielka@theemptycity @gatorskater @kiryo @kuroida @overlordpotato@youarebutt @DAG22 @VNyx @xrosheart @skadi @rap @yoda @moomargh @nyris @trickilicky @skiesti @svirdilu @Netris @sp00kieyartie @luminaries @nightnagablade @epulina @mollymoxer @nerdydragon @osa @notsosweettoxic @vemeot @drachenschwinge @souperal @fauvenox @ladyvalerian @popette @fleurkin @draii @ladylinaria @ricansea @languagevirus @cdrpheonix @solveig @Valyn @alycake @jaysinnett @rako @equive @impossiblejedi4 @treasuretalent @pulsatrix @thiassi @sinmachine @reginapis @sceptiletrainer @vixennsinnett @cynicalmuffin @portalgunblaze @gingin538 @valley @mkairalla1 @mattykips @razaera @Kuroida [center][b][size=7][color=#FF0000]M[/color][color=#FF5A00]y[/color] [color=#EFFF00]S[/color][color=#95FF00]h[/color][color=#3BFF00]o[/color][color=#00FF1E]p[/color] [color=#00FFD2]i[/color][color=#00D1FF]s[/color] [color=#001DFF]O[/color][color=#3C00FF]P[/color][color=#9500FF]E[/color][color=#F000FF]N[/color][color=#FF00B3]![/color] [/size][/b][/center] [center][color=red][size=5] First Annual Holiday Sale! 25% OFF ALL COMMISSIONS! [/color][/center][/size] ONGOING UNTIL DECEMBER 31st! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/n0xJMFA.png[/img][/center] ----- [center][b][size=5]How this Works[/b][/center][/size] [size=4] Once you order, your total (including any extras, create/design fees and multiple character fees) will receive the 25% OFF Holiday Discount! Please be sure to fill out the Commission Request Form completely. Happy Holidays! [/size] ----- [quote][center] [b]Commission Request Form[/b] @GhostNyx [/center] [b]Commission Type:[/b] [b]Extras:[/b] [b]Commission Currency/Total:[/b] [b]Reference:[/b] [b]Other:[/b] [/quote] ----- [b][color=red]Friendly Disclosure Reminder! [/b][/color] [size=2][b]DISCLOSURE[/b] : I am an artist. I went to art school and I am very proud of my artwork and accomplishments. This being said, I claim all rights to these images and require permission from anyone cropping, resizing, or editing said images. All you need to do is PM and ask. I allow it 99% of the time. =] I also ask that my commissioners allow me a certain degree of artistic freedom. -Each commissioner will need to fill out a [b] Commission Request Form. [/b] Please DO NOT stray from the form. Make it as [b]DETAILED[/b] as possible. The more detail the better! -The [b]reference image[/b] must be clear. I may reject any reference image and request a new reference image if need be. -If no reference image of artwork already created for character, a fee of 150kT will be added to the commission. - Each commissioner will be added to a first come first serve list. There are only [b] FIVE [/b] spots on this list. -Each additional commissioner after the list is full will be added to the [b]Ping List[/b] to be informed when the shop reopens. -Once a commissioner has ordered, I will contact the commissioner via Forum Post to confirm. -[b]50% of the Commission Total is due up front. [/b] The commissioner will need to send me the 50% via PM. [b] I WILL NOT ACCEPT CROSS ROADS TRADE.[/b] Please send me treasure via PM. -After I have started the commission, I will send a [b] WIP [/b] or [b] Example Sketch [/b] via PM. - [b] AT THIS POINT [/b] the commissioner will have 2 chances to correct anything that I have done incorrectly or change anything that they wish on the commission. I will send another PM with the corrected image to confirm the change. YOU ONLY GET 2 CHANCES. - [b] I will not change anything after the Third PM[/b] unless the mistake was entirely my fault (for example: If the commissioner stated that the character has short, wavy hair and I gave them long, straight hair.) -If the commissioner is [b]UNSATISFIED[/b] with the Final Example Sketch then I will [b]refund[/b] no more than 25% of the FULL payment and cancel the commission. -If the commissioner is [b]SATISFIED[/b] with the Final Example Sketch then they will need to send the remaining 50% of the Commission Total. - I will complete the commission based on the [b]Commission Request Form[/b] and send the final image via PM. - I [b] WILL NOT[/b] change anything else on the commission at this point unless the mistake was entirely my fault. [/size] ----- -Find the [b]Secret Sale Code[/b] and get and EXTRA [b]10% off[/b] your order! Hint: It's always in one of my Dragon's bios. [b] PLEASE PM ME THE CODE [/b] ----- [b][color=red] ONE FINAL SUPER FANTASTIC THING [/b][/color] Post a URL of your favorite Dragon with the Words "Contest Entry" under the picture to enter a contest to win a FREE Shaded Color Full Body Piece of your dragon. No previous artwork needed. Just be proud of your precious dragon! Winner will be announced December 25th! Anyone can enter! ----- That is all! And as always please let me know if you would like to be removed from the ping list. If I have forgotten from last time I apologize!
@jedicreed @spiderbakesale @silverwinter @ladyboots @chardano @princessphantom @cursedkaze @serpede @moongoddess @basileia @tayssi @cielka@theemptycity @gatorskater @kiryo @kuroida @overlordpotato@youarebutt @DAG22 @VNyx @xrosheart @skadi @rap @yoda @moomargh @nyris @trickilicky @skiesti @svirdilu @Netris @sp00kieyartie @luminaries @nightnagablade @epulina @mollymoxer @nerdydragon @osa @notsosweettoxic @vemeot @drachenschwinge @souperal @fauvenox @ladyvalerian @popette @fleurkin @draii @ladylinaria @ricansea @languagevirus @cdrpheonix @solveig @Valyn @alycake @jaysinnett @rako @equive @impossiblejedi4 @treasuretalent @pulsatrix @thiassi @sinmachine @reginapis @sceptiletrainer @vixennsinnett @cynicalmuffin @portalgunblaze @gingin538 @valley @mkairalla1 @mattykips @razaera @Kuroida

My Shop is OPEN!

First Annual Holiday Sale! 25% OFF ALL COMMISSIONS!

ONGOING UNTIL DECEMBER 31st!
n0xJMFA.png

How this Works

Once you order, your total (including any extras, create/design fees and multiple character fees) will receive the 25% OFF Holiday Discount! Please be sure to fill out the Commission Request Form completely.

Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Commission Request Form

@GhostNyx

Commission Type:
Extras:
Commission Currency/Total:
Reference:
Other:

Friendly Disclosure Reminder!

DISCLOSURE : I am an artist. I went to art school and I am very proud of my artwork and accomplishments. This being said, I claim all rights to these images and require permission from anyone cropping, resizing, or editing said images. All you need to do is PM and ask. I allow it 99% of the time. =] I also ask that my commissioners allow me a certain degree of artistic freedom.

-Each commissioner will need to fill out a Commission Request Form. Please DO NOT stray from the form. Make it as DETAILED as possible. The more detail the better!
-The reference image must be clear. I may reject any reference image and request a new reference image if need be.
-If no reference image of artwork already created for character, a fee of 150kT will be added to the commission.
- Each commissioner will be added to a first come first serve list. There are only FIVE spots on this list.
-Each additional commissioner after the list is full will be added to the Ping List to be informed when the shop reopens.
-Once a commissioner has ordered, I will contact the commissioner via Forum Post to confirm.
-50% of the Commission Total is due up front. The commissioner will need to send me the 50% via PM. I WILL NOT ACCEPT CROSS ROADS TRADE. Please send me treasure via PM.
-After I have started the commission, I will send a WIP or Example Sketch via PM.
- AT THIS POINT the commissioner will have 2 chances to correct anything that I have done incorrectly or change anything that they wish on the commission. I will send another PM with the corrected image to confirm the change. YOU ONLY GET 2 CHANCES.
- I will not change anything after the Third PM unless the mistake was entirely my fault (for example: If the commissioner stated that the character has short, wavy hair and I gave them long, straight hair.)
-If the commissioner is UNSATISFIED with the Final Example Sketch then I will refund no more than 25% of the FULL payment and cancel the commission.
-If the commissioner is SATISFIED with the Final Example Sketch then they will need to send the remaining 50% of the Commission Total.
- I will complete the commission based on the Commission Request Form and send the final image via PM.
- I WILL NOT change anything else on the commission at this point unless the mistake was entirely my fault.

-Find the Secret Sale Code and get and EXTRA 10% off your order! Hint: It's always in one of my Dragon's bios. PLEASE PM ME THE CODE

ONE FINAL SUPER FANTASTIC THING

Post a URL of your favorite Dragon with the Words "Contest Entry" under the picture to enter a contest to win a FREE Shaded Color Full Body Piece of your dragon. No previous artwork needed. Just be proud of your precious dragon! Winner will be announced December 25th!

Anyone can enter!

That is all! And as always please let me know if you would like to be removed from the ping list. If I have forgotten from last time I apologize!

umeZ4Bw.jpg
@GhostNyx Commission Type: colored shaded chibi + colored shaded... familiar?? (Pokemon) Extras: is it possible to get one of her pokemon with her? ;w; her Weavile or Kabutops would be amazing hhh Commission Currency/Total: I'd be paying in treasure <3 As for total I'M SO SORRY I SUCK AT PERCENTAGES Before the percent(s) off, the total would be like 250kt? Reference: http://toyhou.se/487170.lucia Other: n/a ? I'll also be sending the code for the extra 10% off thing too if that's okay!! ALSO is the raffle thing still open? I'd love to join <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3629617] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36297/3629617_350.png[/img] [/url] Contest entry!
@GhostNyx

Commission Type: colored shaded chibi + colored shaded... familiar?? (Pokemon)
Extras: is it possible to get one of her pokemon with her? ;w; her Weavile or Kabutops would be amazing hhh
Commission Currency/Total: I'd be paying in treasure <3
As for total I'M SO SORRY I SUCK AT PERCENTAGES
Before the percent(s) off, the total would be like 250kt?
Reference: http://toyhou.se/487170.lucia
Other: n/a ?

I'll also be sending the code for the extra 10% off thing too if that's okay!!

ALSO is the raffle thing still open?
I'd love to join <3

3629617_350.png

Contest entry!
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
@vixennsinnett Yup thats 250k and then there is 35% total so your new total will be 162,500 Treasure =] You can send half via PM =] Pokemon is fine! Also, I will enter you in the contest!
@vixennsinnett Yup thats 250k and then there is 35% total so your new total will be 162,500 Treasure =] You can send half via PM =] Pokemon is fine! Also, I will enter you in the contest!
umeZ4Bw.jpg
@Socialbookworm

I forgot to ask if you wanted those separate commissions or a the two in one commission??
@Socialbookworm

I forgot to ask if you wanted those separate commissions or a the two in one commission??
umeZ4Bw.jpg
@Ghostnyx

Together please! ^-^ They are my awkward couple. No one gets how they work, not even themselves sometimes, but they do :D And they manage to be adorable while doing it!
@Ghostnyx

Together please! ^-^ They are my awkward couple. No one gets how they work, not even themselves sometimes, but they do :D And they manage to be adorable while doing it!
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@socialbookworm

Awesome thanks!
@socialbookworm

Awesome thanks!
umeZ4Bw.jpg
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68