Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Gilded Crown + Scroll Case Sling
[center]Going to keep this short and sweet. I am currently looking at offers of gems and treasure for my [item=gilded crown] and[item=scroll case sling] Please send me a message with your offer, may do a short payment plan. [/center]
Going to keep this short and sweet.
I am currently looking at offers of gems and treasure for my
Gilded Crown and Scroll Case Sling
Please send me a message with your offer, may do a short payment plan.
@9r7g5h @acheronta @Amberite @Aokuang @Ari @ArchaicPyro @Aurora23 @BlakeLupa @beautier @Cereious @captaincaiti @cinnabar @Coatl @Commie @demonpunk @Dormira @Dragonlaird @Eaglair @Fayrin @FeeshyKette @Gwendolyn @jackling @Jad @kanamine @Kargi @Keero @Kimbeloo @Kyna @LizRosethorn @Nano @Pecora @Raitalle @Schefflera @SlainCane @swine @techmess @Valentina @Veskasa @Vovina @cocoabeanie @tiger22g2 @Tetraodon @Asmo @kittykat145 @Runi @Monarque @Apocalyptichorse @Competitor @Lullaby @flamingcakes @nika @Beekeepe @magicalgirlrem @Drezdin @Naon @ktlynnhutch @Moami @Manarion @KallenTheSylveon @SweetEkk0 @muff @nogitsune1992 @InkZylorn @Soviett @Triibu @Aralas @Volvaran @Cabe @dragnia
@Absinthium @Adel @Alisdaire @Assassi @Bakrua @BeingOfNature @Blackwingedmedic @GoredGuar @Gucci @Hatch @Incarnation @Infinity @Inkdeer @Julia @junipa @Liesmith @Lowkey @Maki @Malis @Marceline @Primula @tyrell @candor @Xanadu @kozakura @Carnivore @EccentricBerber @tigercule @Willie4316 @Aviary @Tophie @TheFlyingCat @Harbinger @Auctor @Anchoram @JovaniSkye @Antrey @Areater
@9r7g5h @acheronta @Amberite @Aokuang @Ari @ArchaicPyro @Aurora23 @BlakeLupa @beautier @Cereious @captaincaiti @cinnabar @Coatl @Commie @demonpunk @Dormira @Dragonlaird @Eaglair @Fayrin @FeeshyKette @Gwendolyn @jackling @Jad @kanamine @Kargi @Keero @Kimbeloo @Kyna @LizRosethorn @Nano @Pecora @Raitalle @Schefflera @SlainCane @swine @techmess @Valentina @Veskasa @Vovina @cocoabeanie @tiger22g2 @Tetraodon @Asmo @kittykat145 @Runi @Monarque @Apocalyptichorse @Competitor @Lullaby @flamingcakes @nika @Beekeepe @magicalgirlrem @Drezdin @Naon @ktlynnhutch @Moami @Manarion @KallenTheSylveon @SweetEkk0 @muff @nogitsune1992 @InkZylorn @Soviett @Triibu @Aralas @Volvaran @Cabe @dragnia
@Absinthium @Adel @Alisdaire @Assassi @Bakrua @BeingOfNature @Blackwingedmedic @GoredGuar @Gucci @Hatch @Incarnation @Infinity @Inkdeer @Julia @junipa @Liesmith @Lowkey @Maki @Malis @Marceline @Primula @tyrell @candor @Xanadu @kozakura @Carnivore @EccentricBerber @tigercule @Willie4316 @Aviary @Tophie @TheFlyingCat @Harbinger @Auctor @Anchoram @JovaniSkye @Antrey @Areater
bumpo
bumpo
QQnBZuq.gif
Thank you so much :)
Thank you so much :)
sling is pending sale
sling is pending sale
@excidium

would it be possible to make the price of the sling public? no worries if you'd rather keep it private but since these things pop up so rarely it's hard to keep track of the going rate ^^

& good luck selling your crown!
@excidium

would it be possible to make the price of the sling public? no worries if you'd rather keep it private but since these things pop up so rarely it's hard to keep track of the going rate ^^

6mWOUG0.png
[quote name="Runi" date=2016-12-05 09:10:53] @excidium would it be possible to make the price of the sling public? no worries if you'd rather keep it private but since these things pop up so rarely it's hard to keep track of the going rate ^^ & good luck selling your crown! [/quote] @runi i'm taking 72k for the sling.
Runi wrote on 2016-12-05:
@excidium

@runi i'm taking 72k for the sling.
@excidium

thank you!!
@excidium

thank you!!
6mWOUG0.png