Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Ivory / Platinum
Looking to buy one or two dragons with Ivory primary and Platinum secondary. Based on a quick dragon search these colors are usually exalted. I'll buy. Preference for female gender, yellow to red range tertiary, non-common breed, and gened dragons, but not super picky. To be used in a breeding project for jewel themes with my boy Istamalta. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4920/491914_350.png[/img]
Looking to buy one or two dragons with Ivory primary and Platinum secondary. Based on a quick dragon search these colors are usually exalted. I'll buy. Preference for female gender, yellow to red range tertiary, non-common breed, and gened dragons, but not super picky. To be used in a breeding project for jewel themes with my boy Istamalta.

491914_350.png
@Lothruin

There are two Ivory/Platinums currently on the AH that I could find.

The first is exactly what you want I think short of the genes, a female Ivory/Platinum/Tangerine Snapper. The owner is @ProZedSlayer and they're asking 10K.

The second is an Ivory Iri/Platinum Seraph/Platinum Skydancer female. Her owner is @gaerwn and they're asking 40K.

If nothing else, free bump and best of luck with your project! :D
@Lothruin

There are two Ivory/Platinums currently on the AH that I could find.

The first is exactly what you want I think short of the genes, a female Ivory/Platinum/Tangerine Snapper. The owner is @ProZedSlayer and they're asking 10K.

The second is an Ivory Iri/Platinum Seraph/Platinum Skydancer female. Her owner is @gaerwn and they're asking 40K.

If nothing else, free bump and best of luck with your project! :D
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
Hey, thanks! I tried combing the AH earlier, and did a dragon search, but got distracted by things in the house and figured I'd post before I wandered away. I'll definitely look at those!
Hey, thanks! I tried combing the AH earlier, and did a dragon search, but got distracted by things in the house and figured I'd post before I wandered away. I'll definitely look at those!
@Lothruin

No problem! :D I'm always in the AH and search looking for various dragons, so I was happy to look up a few more. ^^

Hope one of those suits your project. :)
@Lothruin

No problem! :D I'm always in the AH and search looking for various dragons, so I was happy to look up a few more. ^^

Hope one of those suits your project. :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Lothruin I hope she works out for you. Honestly, I thought she was the prettiest hatchling I've had and I gave a thought to keeping her, but I'm glad to see her go to a great project. Good luck!
@Lothruin I hope she works out for you. Honestly, I thought she was the prettiest hatchling I've had and I gave a thought to keeping her, but I'm glad to see her go to a great project. Good luck!
@twizz

I bought them both and I am excited to get things started. :D

@gaerwn

I think she's a great matriarch. Gembond comes next. :)
@twizz

I bought them both and I am excited to get things started. :D

@gaerwn

I think she's a great matriarch. Gembond comes next. :)
@Lothruin

Wonderful! :D Glad they were what you were looking for!
@Lothruin

Wonderful! :D Glad they were what you were looking for!
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png