Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Achievements
Does anyone know when the achievements are going to be back online?
Does anyone know when the achievements are going to be back online?
Dream. Shine. Believe.
@Arisa - There has been no ETA given yet. We're still waiting patiently for more word. :^)
@Arisa - There has been no ETA given yet. We're still waiting patiently for more word. :^)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Okay. I was just wondering.
Okay. I was just wondering.
Dream. Shine. Believe.
I hope it's soon. I've been gathering a ton of dragon eggs lately, and I'd love to get the achievements for it.
I hope it's soon. I've been gathering a ton of dragon eggs lately, and I'd love to get the achievements for it.
Yeah, I hope it's soon too.
Yeah, I hope it's soon too.
Dream. Shine. Believe.
Keep your eyes out on the Announcements & News subforum! :) When achievements are enabled again, the administration team will absolutely make an announcement. :D
Keep your eyes out on the Announcements & News subforum! :) When achievements are enabled again, the administration team will absolutely make an announcement. :D
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Okay, thanks.
Okay, thanks.
Dream. Shine. Believe.