Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [b] OC art; [h] t, g, SPRITES & other!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@keijuhomo, @Anubiis, @OfficerMittens, Hi guys! Thanks for posting; your art is all very lovely but not what I'm after right now.
@keijuhomo, @Anubiis, @OfficerMittens, Hi guys! Thanks for posting; your art is all very lovely but not what I'm after right now.
If we commissioned an artist of your choice for RL money, would that interest you? I AM an artist, but I don't do human art.
If we commissioned an artist of your choice for RL money, would that interest you? I AM an artist, but I don't do human art.
zQwIRF5.png
@Packymae, Ooh absolutely, yes! PM me with what you were interested in and the price range you had in mind? :>
@Packymae, Ooh absolutely, yes! PM me with what you were interested in and the price range you had in mind? :>
Hello! I can draw anything - be it humans, animals or fantastic creatures. Price varies depending on complexity/amount of detail; for artwork with background base price is 2k in gems.

Art shop <- There are a lot of examples of dragon art.

FR tumblr <- Some examples of human/gijinka art I did

Deviantart <- More examples of everything, but it's mostly outdated as I haven't submitted anything since last year. Most artwork can't be viewed without logging in because of the settings though and changing them on every artwork would take too much time... I hope it's not an issue :/

I can provide more examples that aren't in any of the above places, if you are interested!
Hello! I can draw anything - be it humans, animals or fantastic creatures. Price varies depending on complexity/amount of detail; for artwork with background base price is 2k in gems.

Art shop <- There are a lot of examples of dragon art.

FR tumblr <- Some examples of human/gijinka art I did

Deviantart <- More examples of everything, but it's mostly outdated as I haven't submitted anything since last year. Most artwork can't be viewed without logging in because of the settings though and changing them on every artwork would take too much time... I hope it's not an issue :/

I can provide more examples that aren't in any of the above places, if you are interested!
i have many examples and finished commissions available in my art shop thats linked in my sig! busts are normally 300kt each, and human fullbodies i would probably charge 1mil or the gem equivalent. i could do backgrounds for extra, as well :> i draw humans and creatures of all sorts
i have many examples and finished commissions available in my art shop thats linked in my sig! busts are normally 300kt each, and human fullbodies i would probably charge 1mil or the gem equivalent. i could do backgrounds for extra, as well :> i draw humans and creatures of all sorts
rainbow_star_divider___f2u_by_pelixia-d6440qw.gif
danny | they/he | 3+ FR time

@mettatonex reminder to check back later
@mettatonex reminder to check back later
HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
Hi there!! :D I don't really have a whole lot to show since I kinda stopped drawing out of laziness and shifts in my hobbies and stuff, but I thought I'd show you my latest piece I did for an art raffle here on FR with... well... humans I guess? I recently bought some new tech in hopes to restart drawing while being on the train so... yeah.

KLICK FOR EXAMPLE

I'm still quite a lot better at traditional art, especially coloring-wise I guess? You can observe that here:
x x x x x (those are all quite old sadly haha)

So yeah... have a nice day, however time it is where you live!

EDIT: ah! as for price.. I don't really know.. I'm mainly interested in the Light and Fire Sprite (especially in the Fire Sprite, since I'm in Fire and I don't have one XD) but yeah... I'd take treasure or gems as well, I just don't know how much since I haven't sold art yet!
Hi there!! :D I don't really have a whole lot to show since I kinda stopped drawing out of laziness and shifts in my hobbies and stuff, but I thought I'd show you my latest piece I did for an art raffle here on FR with... well... humans I guess? I recently bought some new tech in hopes to restart drawing while being on the train so... yeah.

KLICK FOR EXAMPLE

I'm still quite a lot better at traditional art, especially coloring-wise I guess? You can observe that here:
x x x x x (those are all quite old sadly haha)

So yeah... have a nice day, however time it is where you live!

EDIT: ah! as for price.. I don't really know.. I'm mainly interested in the Light and Fire Sprite (especially in the Fire Sprite, since I'm in Fire and I don't have one XD) but yeah... I'd take treasure or gems as well, I just don't know how much since I haven't sold art yet!
fire_ani.gif

nine hours ahead of flightrising!~
hey!!!! aaaa i dont have a commission shop or an art shop open but ive been hoping to myself!! i dont draw as much as i used to (so my dA is full of old stuff sfhgsdd) but !!!!! yeAH i'll go to the art stuff!

some fully shaded +colored stuff [x]

some basic colored/shaded stuff which is actually my dragon on here!!! : D

some basic colored things [x] [x]

some line/sketchy stuff [x]

EDIT: a long loNG TIME AGO i used to do pixel commissions n if you would want something like that here are some of my old pixel works!!! [x] [x] [x]

i know those are ponies but those sold so well kms

EDIT #2: as for price!!! right now im interested in treasure, since im trying to expand my lair ;v; but as for how much, im not sure 0:> !!! i'd be happy to work with you on that!! (ik you said youre not good at naming prices but do not worry neither am i kMS)
hey!!!! aaaa i dont have a commission shop or an art shop open but ive been hoping to myself!! i dont draw as much as i used to (so my dA is full of old stuff sfhgsdd) but !!!!! yeAH i'll go to the art stuff!

some fully shaded +colored stuff [x]

some basic colored/shaded stuff which is actually my dragon on here!!! : D

some basic colored things [x] [x]

some line/sketchy stuff [x]

EDIT: a long loNG TIME AGO i used to do pixel commissions n if you would want something like that here are some of my old pixel works!!! [x] [x] [x]

i know those are ponies but those sold so well kms

EDIT #2: as for price!!! right now im interested in treasure, since im trying to expand my lair ;v; but as for how much, im not sure 0:> !!! i'd be happy to work with you on that!! (ik you said youre not good at naming prices but do not worry neither am i kMS)
tumblr_o336txXAwX1ugf70go5_100.gif
GALAXY/SYDNEY |♦| HER/SHE

+2 hours ahead of FR time
tumblr_o336txXAwX1ugf70go5_100.gif
@Khoskhekh

Here is a link to some of my art

http://mundanlirising.tumblr.com/tagged/myart

Also a link to a couple art pic I did recently

https://67.media.tumblr.com/8ed09ed918ddbd8764e04fc73643252c/tumblr_of8e1i6glX1ulsurco1_1280.png

While I admit I don't normally do commissions, any of the sprites would make a wonderful gift to some kind users, so I would be most interested in doing a couple pic or two!
@Khoskhekh

Here is a link to some of my art

http://mundanlirising.tumblr.com/tagged/myart

Also a link to a couple art pic I did recently

https://67.media.tumblr.com/8ed09ed918ddbd8764e04fc73643252c/tumblr_of8e1i6glX1ulsurco1_1280.png

While I admit I don't normally do commissions, any of the sprites would make a wonderful gift to some kind users, so I would be most interested in doing a couple pic or two!
I don't have an official art shop set up but I'd love to do work of your characters!! Here's some examples [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/6a8864f09c9b330cba8dde0fcea2a70c/tumblr_oguf7gU1X61v5z57wo1_400.jpg[/img] Fullbodies with color are usually around 20 gems per character (I'm not a good artist I don't charge much) but I also do normal dragons! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/e23a451564c21e10683b44daf6e378ff/tumblr_ofpmvb9W6e1v5z57wo9_500.jpg[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/16e1143bb29cdd371ae777ee95249e5b/tumblr_ofpmvb9W6e1v5z57wo6_250.jpg[/img] I'm fine with any kind of payment like I said I don't charge much for art
I don't have an official art shop set up but I'd love to do work of your characters!! Here's some examples

tumblr_oguf7gU1X61v5z57wo1_400.jpg

Fullbodies with color are usually around 20 gems per character (I'm not a good artist I don't charge much) but I also do normal dragons!

tumblr_ofpmvb9W6e1v5z57wo9_500.jpg

tumblr_ofpmvb9W6e1v5z57wo6_250.jpg

I'm fine with any kind of payment like I said I don't charge much for art
1 2 3 4 5 6