Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Item Code Help?
I actually haven't fallen, sorry if I worried you ):

Anyways, you know how in some forum posts people post pictures of the gene scroll? How do you do that? I've tried a few things but it just doesn't work and i'm not goos with computers. Can someone please explain that witchcraft to me pwease?

Title edited to reflect content per Forum CoC. Titles must be relevant to topic. Also, please do not use all caps. Thank you
I actually haven't fallen, sorry if I worried you ):

Anyways, you know how in some forum posts people post pictures of the gene scroll? How do you do that? I've tried a few things but it just doesn't work and i'm not goos with computers. Can someone please explain that witchcraft to me pwease?

Title edited to reflect content per Forum CoC. Titles must be relevant to topic. Also, please do not use all caps. Thank you
XHxgasI.gif
Hi there @TimeShadow! Glad you didn't fall. ;) Do you mean like this? [item=scroll of maturity] You use the following code! :) [code] [*item=item name here] (Remove the asterisk *) In the example above, I used: [*item=scroll of maturity] (Remove the asterisk *)[/code]
Hi there @TimeShadow! Glad you didn't fall. ;)

Do you mean like this?

Scroll of Maturity

You use the following code! :)
Code:
[*item=item name here] (Remove the asterisk *) In the example above, I used: [*item=scroll of maturity] (Remove the asterisk *)
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Lune
YES! Just like that :D Gee thanks a bunches :)
@Lune
YES! Just like that :D Gee thanks a bunches :)
XHxgasI.gif
@TimeShadow You're most welcome! :)
@TimeShadow You're most welcome! :)
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
But how to do it with dragons?
But how to do it with dragons?
I like the color green
@isaac this post is from 2013- it would've been better just to make a new post.
To do it with dragons, go to a dragons page and click generate code. Copy the one labeled BBCODE and paste it wherever.
For scries, copy the image address (right click on the scry) then paste it into the tree symbol above the text box.
@isaac this post is from 2013- it would've been better just to make a new post.
To do it with dragons, go to a dragons page and click generate code. Copy the one labeled BBCODE and paste it wherever.
For scries, copy the image address (right click on the scry) then paste it into the tree symbol above the text box.
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Isaac
Theres a Generate Code on the side of the selected dragon under its stats- click that and copy BBCode :)
@Isaac
Theres a Generate Code on the side of the selected dragon under its stats- click that and copy BBCode :)
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif