Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shark Factory *Ridge & Surge Wear*
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 359 360
@Unifromshark
I'm glad you like it! C: As soon as I saw the accent in the Riot of Rot post, I was like "That's definitely Uniformshark." And then I realized that the colors didn't clash with my (one and only) ridgie, so he got a RoR makeover! :'D
@Unifromshark
I'm glad you like it! C: As soon as I saw the accent in the Riot of Rot post, I was like "That's definitely Uniformshark." And then I realized that the colors didn't clash with my (one and only) ridgie, so he got a RoR makeover! :'D
XGdMzSA.png
Reprints of Corrosive now in the AH for 850g!

Im still thinking how to manage my slotlist in the future but for now I will mostly just throw reprints in the AH

People who wanted slots and my reprint pinglist

@rooty @Mortveil @kaari @Umbral @rochester @Raskies @haxure

@Adirael @amadeos @anhbon921 @Arenfelle @Armsfodinner @Astraya @ChrispBreadfield @Crumpet @cynderbark @Diplocaulus @EolasIur @FauveNox @Gilan @hawwah @Hyracia @Iodine @jarethbowie @Ljoonika @Mkvc @Moe @Pieks @Pikkunen @Pretzii @princesspoobah @pyrascale @Raato @Ranuja @Reckless @Rewywewy @Rexham @Safaris @SansanCanCancan @Sazzer @seepratintti @Seolhe @Sivi @Sphinzz @thesecontexts @Time @Turnaboutkid @Verruciformis @VisionsInAsh @Voslen @World @Zhar @Zukana13731 @Skritnaja @TheDwarfQueen @theroiprocepios @rooty @qew23 @Cipheres @mus @theroiprocepios @mumtup @kaari @titherdel @RowanofRohan @nsts @Umbral @ShatteringIce @Mezzo @drool @prufrock @bionicbits @zurikitty13 @Shishiru @JohnThackery @Maleficus @pyr0 @Enekokoro
Reprints of Corrosive now in the AH for 850g!

Im still thinking how to manage my slotlist in the future but for now I will mostly just throw reprints in the AH

People who wanted slots and my reprint pinglist

@rooty @Mortveil @kaari @Umbral @rochester @Raskies @haxure

@Adirael @amadeos @anhbon921 @Arenfelle @Armsfodinner @Astraya @ChrispBreadfield @Crumpet @cynderbark @Diplocaulus @EolasIur @FauveNox @Gilan @hawwah @Hyracia @Iodine @jarethbowie @Ljoonika @Mkvc @Moe @Pieks @Pikkunen @Pretzii @princesspoobah @pyrascale @Raato @Ranuja @Reckless @Rewywewy @Rexham @Safaris @SansanCanCancan @Sazzer @seepratintti @Seolhe @Sivi @Sphinzz @thesecontexts @Time @Turnaboutkid @Verruciformis @VisionsInAsh @Voslen @World @Zhar @Zukana13731 @Skritnaja @TheDwarfQueen @theroiprocepios @rooty @qew23 @Cipheres @mus @theroiprocepios @mumtup @kaari @titherdel @RowanofRohan @nsts @Umbral @ShatteringIce @Mezzo @drool @prufrock @bionicbits @zurikitty13 @Shishiru @JohnThackery @Maleficus @pyr0 @Enekokoro
@Uniformshark
Are you willing to take treasure?
@Uniformshark
Are you willing to take treasure?
VHK85V8.gif
@Mortveil

yeah sure just send 722500t via Pm c:
@Mortveil

yeah sure just send 722500t via Pm c:
@Uniformshark Would you take mixed payments?
@Uniformshark Would you take mixed payments?
OAgM9ob.png
@uniformshark Just dropping by to say your Corrosive accent is the reason I didn't scatter my progen (again) in a fit of frustration. Thank you for the lovely work~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3878012] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38781/3878012_350.png[/img] [/url] (not fully gened, but check out that copper glim scry tho)
@uniformshark Just dropping by to say your Corrosive accent is the reason I didn't scatter my progen (again) in a fit of frustration. Thank you for the lovely work~

3878012_350.png

(not fully gened, but check out that copper glim scry tho)

wishlistaccentsbuying eggs
Robin, feel free to call me Roi, Roiben, Robin, etc.
24, she/her
@Uniformshark Let me know if you do some more Netherworld Raider. :3
@Uniformshark Let me know if you do some more Netherworld Raider. :3
Mebar_zps37220ff4.png
@Uniformshark I apologise, but your previewer doesn't seem to have Hydroid yet, so: Could I possibly see a preview of it on this boy? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=5&gender=0&tert=98&tertgene=8&winggene=1&wings=12&auth=ffa339227d89e07d8ccbc0572a26120e7b65490e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Thankyou in advance! ^^;
@Uniformshark

I apologise, but your previewer doesn't seem to have Hydroid yet, so: Could I possibly see a preview of it on this boy?

dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=5&gender=0&tert=98&tertgene=8&winggene=1&wings=12&auth=ffa339227d89e07d8ccbc0572a26120e7b65490e&dummyext=prev.png

Thankyou in advance! ^^;
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
@Uniformshark gahhhhh I love Omicron, do you plan to do more SOMA-related accents in the future?
@Uniformshark gahhhhh I love Omicron, do you plan to do more SOMA-related accents in the future?
@Uniformshark

Hello! I'd like to be put on the general pinglist please.
@Uniformshark

Hello! I'd like to be put on the general pinglist please.
NXwxhXo.png
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 359 360