Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | c9's art [usd slots open]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Clavicado
hello! I'm sorry to say this, but I don't think I'll open the slots again since I'm busy with the current ones and MB too D:
@Clavicado
hello! I'm sorry to say this, but I don't think I'll open the slots again since I'm busy with the current ones and MB too D:
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» art for fodder (catmas)
» mystery box (halloween)
» my DYLC
@cloudnine
Oh your shop won't be open for rockbreakers? :(
@cloudnine
Oh your shop won't be open for rockbreakers? :(
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Clavicado
idk D: depends on the fest stuff I guess (i'm planning to open for gala tho). i've never open my shop for festivals before so i wasn't sure if ppl will buy my art for fest currency haha ~
@Clavicado
idk D: depends on the fest stuff I guess (i'm planning to open for gala tho). i've never open my shop for festivals before so i wasn't sure if ppl will buy my art for fest currency haha ~
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» my DYLC
@cloudnine
Aw okie then, I'd love a ping for regular slots too though, if you ever re-open. :)
@cloudnine
Aw okie then, I'd love a ping for regular slots too though, if you ever re-open. :)
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@ could i be added to the wait list please :D
@ could i be added to the wait list please :D
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Proteus @RedDogReid @Shiftie @WhiteMantis @Altair

a little update ~
I drew some of the sketches but I am not satisfied with the overall quality of them so I will redraw them uvu
sorry that it's taking me so long! thank you for your understanding ~

@Lyra531
I'm sorry but my waitlist is currently closed as I'd like to keep it short. thank you for your interest tho!
@Proteus @RedDogReid @Shiftie @WhiteMantis @Altair

a little update ~
I drew some of the sketches but I am not satisfied with the overall quality of them so I will redraw them uvu
sorry that it's taking me so long! thank you for your understanding ~

@Lyra531
I'm sorry but my waitlist is currently closed as I'd like to keep it short. thank you for your interest tho!
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» my DYLC
@Cloudnine Not a problem, take your time!
@Cloudnine Not a problem, take your time!
pigeon2pidgesig.png
@cloudnine Hi hi, may I be added to your waitlist, please? Thank you =)
@cloudnine Hi hi, may I be added to your waitlist, please? Thank you =)
@cloudnine
No rush~ it's better to create something satisfying over something that is hurried c:
@cloudnine
No rush~ it's better to create something satisfying over something that is hurried c:
m16OKP.jpeg
@cloudnine No problem!
@cloudnine No problem!
1 2 3 4 5 6