Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Moderators, Apparel, & More
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
Welcome new mods!

And those new capes look amazing [grabby claws]
Welcome new mods!

And those new capes look amazing [grabby claws]
tumblr_inline_o9j0imBOVc1upt8h3_500.gif
Too Gay to Live
tumblr_ocsg830x251vynbodo2_75sq.gif
Too Bitter to Die

tumblr_inline_o9j0imBOVc1upt8h3_500.gif
Oh my, I want those capes.

Also, congratz to @Ara! :D
Oh my, I want those capes.

Also, congratz to @Ara! :D
ZVpCPil.png
Hooray, a raffles forum! *clacks claws together happily* Thank you, thank you! :D
Hooray, a raffles forum! *clacks claws together happily* Thank you, thank you! :D
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
Welcome to the new Mods!

Love the new capes and the new forums. Great additions!

Great changes and additions to this wonderful game
Welcome to the new Mods!

Love the new capes and the new forums. Great additions!

Great changes and additions to this wonderful game
Welp, time to go grind the Coliseum. :D :D :D
Welp, time to go grind the Coliseum. :D :D :D
i got a midnight cape after a couple of goes in the coli and it's so nice on my dragon i keep looking at it /chinhands

thank you for the pretty apparel! not sure i should be thanking you for the amount of time i'm clearly going to spend grinding the coli though, but oh well :')

ETA just incase anyone wasn't 100% sure, the midnight cape dropped for me in the forgotten cave!
i got a midnight cape after a couple of goes in the coli and it's so nice on my dragon i keep looking at it /chinhands

thank you for the pretty apparel! not sure i should be thanking you for the amount of time i'm clearly going to spend grinding the coli though, but oh well :')

ETA just incase anyone wasn't 100% sure, the midnight cape dropped for me in the forgotten cave!
AtA5ENi.png
♥♥ :)
♥♥ :)
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
THE CAPES

I am SO PUMPED about those capes! I always imagined my clan patriarch in a luscious feathered cape and now that dream can come true!! ; v;
THE CAPES

I am SO PUMPED about those capes! I always imagined my clan patriarch in a luscious feathered cape and now that dream can come true!! ; v;
6hGOr9U.gif
Oh my..those capes.. got one 2nd trip into the waterways today.. now I can't get my dragons out of it!
Oh my..those capes.. got one 2nd trip into the waterways today.. now I can't get my dragons out of it!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
The capes ar gorgeous, but I cant decide if I want to cover my dragons up so much! Might have to coli more and get them, just to have them anyway tho.... Haha
The capes ar gorgeous, but I cant decide if I want to cover my dragons up so much! Might have to coli more and get them, just to have them anyway tho.... Haha
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17